Yeah, Richard was a shithead and his death was deserved, but would King Ezekiel and co...

Yeah, Richard was a shithead and his death was deserved, but would King Ezekiel and co. really be okay with Morgan killing one of their own right before their eyes? Are we supposed to buy this?

exterminate all man-animals at will

You don't really tell Morgan what to do. You stay out of his way and hope he doesn't lose his marbles on you next.

Kang and morgan are black, its a hood thing

This episode was written in a hamfisted way

how come all the worst shows are the ones that have retards spoiling the show in the OP? Is it reflective of their low intelligence and respect for the medium?

Ezekiel tried to stop him you retards but the Saviors forced them to let it happen. And he probably wouldn't have let Morgan stay at the Kingdom after that, which doesn't matter because he's staying at the house now.

Pay better attention you sperglord autists.

Another shitty episode.

Negan spinoff when?

>still watching The Walking Normie

Just fucking kill yourself already OP

>a shithead that was willing to sacrifice himself for the greater good

Fuck off idiot. The hero we all deserved was cheapshotted then brutally murdered by a psychotic monkey who had a natural chimpout. I hope that piece of sackless shit Morgan gets the most gruesome death the show has ever seen.

This

Literally killed off the best character on the show that was interesting and knew wtf he was doing

Yes the death was 'surprising' but now theyre down another interesting character.

>i-im better than you guys, i swear

It's your own fault for coming here first without watching it. If you cared even a little you would have watched it when it aired like everyone else or watch the dvr when you get home from work or w/e. No one should be paying you to browse an anime image board anyways so once again... it's your fault. Also try using the catalog and using the option to turn OP comment off dipshit. You get this advice for free, consider yourself lucky.

Morgan literally fucking chimped no one made a single move.

Fucking niggers

Morgan killed him for making one dumb decision (as far as Morgan knew) while letting far worse people go.

THIS

Richard did nothing wrong. His tactics were flawed because he is not meant to be a leader, but had to act since his leader is an incompetent coward. His motivation 100% justified his actions. The fact his plan failed is unfortunate but not entirely on him, and more so highlight the reason why the Ezekiel needed to act: the Saviors unpredictability.

He was willing to get killed for his cause until the Saviors proved his point, after that he was willing to spend his entire life making up for his fuck up.
But some retarded hypocrite psychopath cheap shotted him like a retard and told Richard's story in the most damning manner possible as the only possible means to ganner any form of sympathy for his actions.
Morgan caused Ben's death as much as Richard by discrediting Rick's cause in order to avoid killing murderous scumbags, only to kill a flawed but good man because he made a mistake.

Fuck off OP

wasn't he going to frame carol and get her killed a few episodes ago, though? maybe it's the writers fault but it's kind of hard to have sympathy for someone like that. also, Morgan knew he was suicidal and also realized that by killing him in front of the saviors, he gained their trust, giving the kingdom the advantage of surprise when they do decide to attack. this wasn't a chimpout by Morgan, else he would have killed richard when they got back to the kingdom. Morgan is playing 4-d chess.

He justified it as Carol wanting to die, and given his time with her that point of view makes sense. She was a woman who nobody knew who was broken and wanted to die alone is what he knew of her.
Also he saw her having a chance to kill the Saviors attacking her. Said it twice to POSDaryl, who was on board until random woman was Carol.

So since she wouldn't work since she has loved ones, he decided to martyr himself, fixing his plan.

I think it's a chimpout + 4d chess t b h.

these people defending Richard, as if they'd be perfectly okay with him getting someone they cared about killed even if it was for muh greater good

Nigger if it's a fucking accident you'd need to be a piece of shit to ENTIRELY blame someone for another person's accidental death, especially if they feel obvious and visible remorse without you even calling them out.

Perfectly ok? No.
Beat over the head, choke to death, and lie about his intentions? NO!

"accidental death". The death would've been avoided if Richard didn't go through with some selfish ass plan, the blame is entirely on him. And anyway, he was apparently okay with dying anyway, so why do you care if it was Morgan or the saviour that killed him?

I hope you are not referring to carol. I'll celebrate as soon as she dies.

I really enjoyed the episode excluding the super drawn out conversation between Morgan and Richard. I thought that would never fucking end.

Also, they couldn't have made it more obvious that Richard was setting them up and who was going to die.

If only Daryl wasn't an emotional redneck dipshit and didn't flee to Hilltop, he wouldn't be in next week's dilemma according to next week's previews. I've never hated a character more than Gregory.

Fucking coward.

Seemed like an anti-climactic way to get Carol back in the game. I was really hoping she'd snap right back into full operator mode when she found out about Glenn and co.

I was hoping he'd explain what happened better. Explaining how they got surrounded, that Eugene was prisoner and that Daryl was taken prisoner too.

Don't hold your breath

Episode 14
>An entire episode focused on Hilltop where Daryl and Maggie hide

Episode 15
>Rick visits the lesbian resort and Rick takes all their guns

Episode 16
>Nothing happens until the end of the episode where gunshots are fired and that's the end of the season

You're welcome. You don't have to watch the last 3 shitty episodes.

Who else hate-watches :D?

I do. I don't really hate or like the show anymore, I'm neutral. I download high quality torrents at around 4 AM on Monday morning, watch it and delete it.

Season 7's writing has been fucking atrocious.

Wait they killed Rick off? What the fuck?

That's not even remotely close for Episode 16. Episode 16 is the start of All Out War and there's a lot of actions.

Why are TWD's writers so fucking shoddy that they had to copy GoT's scheme of slowly killing everyone off you like? It's so fucking obvious. Most of the deaths make zero sense and you can tell it's all just for shock frustration value. It's such a cheap pathetic way to try to create drama.

>someone pulls the trigger
>"blame is entirely" on someone else
yellowsmile.jpg

>to copy GoT's scheme of slowly killing everyone off you like

It took you 150-odd comics and 7 fucking seasons of this for you to realize it? Has anyone ever said you were special?

this show is such a fucking mess

>someone does an act behind the rest of the group's back which he KNOWS will get someone injured/killed
>a person does get killed as a result of his selfish act
>not his fault
wew

No, the fault is with the dude who shot him.
Regardless,
>he wanted to stir the pot
got it
>he wanted to die
got it
>he wanted Morgan the peacemaker turning into the Donatello of Doom to sway da Kang
got that too

Worked out pretty great.

I agree it worked out, but it was definitely Richard's fault. He was the catalyst for the boy dying. If he didn't do his stupid plan, the boy would've lived. He did though and the boy died. The Saviour is the killer, but it's Richard's fault

>Are we supposed to buy this?
Were we supposed to buy half the shit that's happened the last few seasons? Remember Glenn's dumpster dive? This show spits in the face of logic and reason. Characters regularly act
retarded to further some dumb plot. Like Daryl being tortured instead of just playing along with Negan until he's given enough slack to leave.

Richard did literally nothing wrong

maybe ezekiel shouldn't be a cowardly cuck

desu even though I think Richard was right this episode him willing to throw Carol to the wolves was pretty indefensible.

but he proved that he was willing to die for it himself so Morgan killing him is retarded

>selfish plan
>the plan was for him to put his life on the line and get killed so Ezekiel would see reason
>selfish

It's Richard's fault the same way it's your fault 9/11 happened. You shitposting about sandniggers or being complicit with the false-flagging government that organized it doesn't get you tried and sentenced, or invaded for that matter. Richard, just like you, was just a cunt.

Can I get a gif of Morgan kicking that box?

I skip through the whole thing in exactly 5 minutes and it still feels like a waste.

who the fuck names their daughter kajy anyway

What? Morgan killed Richard? What a hypocrite. Fucker refused to kill bad guys when people were in danger and now he kills a friendly. Dickhead.

me and my family all cheered when richard was strangled. fuck white people and fuck drumpf

Richard planed to get himself killed. Then he wanted to get the Saviors to think they were cooperating before attacking. Morgan just combined the two ideas.

Is Morgan the worst written character in the history of television?

He's either a remorseless killer that exists in a blind rage or a retarded pro life zen master wannabe. There's no grey area. He's a one dimensional psychopath.

He'll probably die soon. So no more flip flopping.

*stares angrily*

I think Carols change for no reason was worse. And now she's back, it was just a vacation because her feelings feel more. How did all the Kingdom people know she was some badass they all had to respect and pay tribute to? She was totally separated from Ricks group when they found her. Was Morgan bragging to everyone about what a killing machine she was?

>look how good I am, I killed one of ours to show you how good I am. Pls no kill, we pay tribut
Is Morgan the biggest cuck in the show atm?

Surely I can't be the only one that thought that after their 1v1 convo the "murder" was pretty staged?

Richard wanted to die for a purpose and Morgan bought the shit about Richard's daughter and wife because he could relate so he co-opted to give himself and the group another chance.

It seemed obvious to me that Richard's assasination was 100% staged but the Saviors bought it, just as Morgan and Richard hoped they would.

yeah 100% staged bickering behind the king at the drop
100% staged private conversation saying how he wants to lead the resistance

Kang Ezekiel is in love with morgan

the bickering behind the kind kinda seemed staged in the sense that afterwards when Morgan would have to explain himself that scene would serve as proof somehow

you're right about the leading the resistance part tho, forgot about that, so i guess that works against my case but tbqfh it doesn't seem like that much of a reach for Richard's death to have been planned by the two beforehand. I mean, everything worked out exactly how they wanted to, no?

Its not a reach, but it wasn't planned for sure unless the writers are literally shit

The season ends with them preparing to attack. Literally fade to black-shots and screams.

I dont even feel like putting spoiler tags on, sorry not sorry

How were people struggling with this?
>Richard prepares himself to die and digs a grave for himself after Daryl makes him realise he's a hypocrite
>Richard's plan fails, Benjamin dies
>Richard gets all sad
>Morgan figures out what happened
>Richard tells his story
>Richard explains, pleading with Morgan to understand, that they have to use this incident to regain the saviours' trust so that they can strike unexpected
>Morgan understands and needs time to contemplate
>Richard promises to tell Ezekiel what happened
>Richard doesn't tell Ezekiel
>Morgan understands Richard finally, understands that people have to die
>Sees that Richard is still being a coward by not telling Ezekiel what happened
>sees Richard about to beg the saviours for forgiveness
>realises that it's gonna come across as disingenuous
>realises that Richard is a hindrance, who's ideologically right
>decides to 2-birds-one-stone
>kills Richard to establish trust with the saviours and to stop Richard from acting like the self-entitled coward that he is

>le monkey chimped out and killed the best character!!!
never change Sup Forums

yes

yeah, well, thats just like your a golfer or something man

He died in the comics as a result of Alexandria horde, bitten on the hand and the amputation failed. He was a useless, traumatized father who talks to Carl like he would to Duane. Nothing zen about him.

He is shot in the attack and dies at Ezekiel's hands, it is how Richard died in the comics.

Me too

Hoping for based psycho Carol to go lone wolf and murder dozens of them

Hopefully we still get to see that

+1 le negro monkey for president

Fags that want Morgan dead while Rosita is still alive gtfo pls

Most people here don't even watch the show, they put it on in the background while shitposting about it. A shame really because it's a genuinely good show that deserves far more credit. But it's popular so of course it's bad right!??! hahaa do it fit in with the big guys!??!! :))

this

watch post show, "the talking dead"

writers says specifically that he didn't think of this at the moment of writing it but that it works and its probably a better plot that what he wrote, "the audience is always right"

Larger fanbase is bound to have more shitheads.

Not an argument.

M8 its current year. If you don't watch things instantly, it will be spoiled.

>gif
>2017

So is Sasha going to get saved fromrape and delivered back to ASZ as zombie like Holly in the comics?

Most likely yes although I could see them doing Carol in after a final rampage.

>but the Saviors forced them to let it happen.
No they didn't. They were just as shocked.

>And he probably wouldn't have let Morgan stay at the Kingdom after that
He literally told Morgan to go back with them.

Why is Rosita such a cunt?
>Tells Gabriel she's going to shoot Negan
>He tells her not to
>She does it anyway and fucks it up
>Blames Gabriel for fucking up the thing he told her not to do
What kind of backwards mental gymnastics is she dealing with?

Women arent capable of logical thinking also shes a spic

Richard's only mistake was in allying with a literal KANG. This created a huge cognitive dissonance as his KANG was actually completely inept and cowardice but was kept afloat due to the strength of guys like Richard who would sacrifice everything to cover up Ezekiael's shortcomings as a leader.

I hate Carol. She went from meek bitch to alpha operator bitch and it was just fucking stupid.

I get that she had to become a bit harder to survive, but to be honest they should have just had her hang herself like in the comic.

Why does TWD try to have quirky little food jokes? In this episode alone there was the cobbler and melon crap, Carol's cookies last season, Spaghetti tuesdays, Carls pudding. Do the writers actually find this shit funny?

but it's not intentional to make them look that way, it's just bad writing. Why is Rosita doing things she knows are dumb? she's sad. Why is Carol doing dumb things? she's sad.

>richard said he wanted to murder daryls waifu who he loves more than anyone
>daryl finds the restraint to not kill him

>nigger kills him for an actual accident

I think I found the problem.
You have autism and think most of those are supposed to be "jokes"

My mother was always like this, so I guess it's a female thing

Well Carol didn't actually die
Benjamin did

Benjamin died because carol wouldnt let him come with her.

Does anyone have webm of nigger pathetically kicking that bin? lol

That's like saying it's Eugene's fault Glenn died because he took them to D.C

did you forget to post that last week?

Noticing a pattern is autism.

Get a clue geek.

Fucking this. Anyone bitching about Richard's death is an idiot. Both Morgan AND Richard made a sacrifice in the end so that Richard's plan of gaining the Saviors' trust would succeed.

But hey, any reason to post "chimp out" or whatever. So edgy.

I fucking hate Morgan, I swear to fuck I stopped watching this shit show because of his character being a complete retard with his "we can't kill people in the post apocalypse its wrong" horseshit and then he breaks his no kill vow to kill an ally?

This episode was fucking stupid, if its sole purpose was to make me hate Morgan even more than I already did, well then good fucking job but if I was somehow supposed to feel sympathy for his chimpout then this season is going to complete shit when Negan's not on screen.

>Richard is willing to die but Morgan is bad person because he used that willingness to seal the deal the same way Richard was willing to use carol

Hm, you seem biased user

so is Ben getting shot as a surprise as ridiculous a decision as trying to make us think Rick was dead?

You need to rewatch the fight scene user, and turn on subs if you can't hear them loud enough.

Gee, thanks for the fucking useless WEBM I can't even view on my phone without downloading it to google drive and waiting five minutes first.

>2017
>technology unevolves

Morgan is crazy
he was crazy even when he was a pacifist; he believed that enough good karma could prevent the ugliness of the world
Ben's death shattered that, and he went back to regular crazy Morgan

apple?

Yes I'm an applefag and I know it's pathetic and I'm a normie etc. but I really don't see what made gifs so obsolete

the ability to pack more content at a higher resolution into a smaller file