Making fun of india is now a normie thing

>making fun of india is now a normie thing

How does it feel ?

Pretty good

>now
nigga were you living in a cave till now

Nowhere near as bad as African nations, India holds a lot of promise

I suppose half the sub-Saharan African nations are better off right now, to be fair, in terms of literacy and sanitation.

It is?

As far as I know people are still pretending India is some beautiful, spiritual place here.

Weak b8 m8 pajeet

We don't even have proper highway networks or inner city streets, and we even have meme-tier public defecation and urination in Sudan

A lot of it is though but modern kids form entire opinions on a few memes

I dunno, i'm not sure if i've ever even met anyone from india.

It exploded since the "open bobs" thing

Sudan is where you're originally from? Well, I was saying that, generally the magnitude of poverty in many African countries seems to be lower, like in Zimbabwe or Gabon or Botswana for instance. All have higher literacy rates and better sanitation than India. India is better than the poorer half of African nations, like Sudan, Chad, Niger, Eritrea etc. If it makes you feel better, Sudan actually does have a slightly higher literacy rate and slightly lower prevalence of open defecation than India, although India might be technically wealthier. Have you been to India before?

I love India now!

I'm not sure what most foreigners actually think about us in real life because I've never been to a foreign country before, but at least on the internet, foreigners except for Arabs, Turks and Filipinos have been really, really mean to me. I'm not even talking about Sup Forums. It's amusing to see that Westerners are actually statistically the most tolerant people. Once a Swedish guy literally lectured me for half an hour about why the only race he hates is Indians, and how Indians are the most disgusting of all subhumans and are the lying cheating scum of the earth.

i've pretty much always mocked indians for being ugly, disgusting and smelling like shit before it even was a chan thing

also noticed that even the university hippie people go "hmm yes they do smell like shit" whereas if you said the same things about niggers everyone would get defensive and call you racist

so i mock indians even more because it's acceptable

send pussy

contrary to popular belief, literacy rate is irrelevant until much later in the gdp per capita tree

Never actually but I would love to have the chance, then head north to visit pakistanon maybe lol

Well, I'll be totally honest, but most people don't know much about India in the western world neither do they care.

The people you talk to here are not the average people you'll get to meet in real life. The average perception of India among normies in the West is very neutral, and though there are people who don't like India, no one really is bothered about seriously hating it. Yes, there are a lot undesirable things about this country, but the more insecure you are about your nationality, the more you are going to get bullied, be it on the internet or in real life.

No one in a civilized country cares about where you come from, all that matters to them is the person you are and the skills you possess. When it comes to hate, you can either support it with facts or laugh it off.

I still find it bad that one Indian post and Australian autism managed to ruin an entire country's reputation on the internet.

When I was in college, Indians always smelled like shit.

I have Indian coworkers now. It took me about a week to realize that they don't smell like shit.

What's up with that?
Why do some Indians smell terrible and some don't?

Well to be fair it would had never been so effective if indians werent so annoying rabid nationalist posters who take everything seriously

Well that and Indians actually shitting in the streets so much that Unicef had to start a "poo in loo" campaign.

In college they were probably exchange students at work they have been living here for a long time or were born here and know that you are supposed to wear deodorant

How long have you been in Saudi Arabia, and where did you live in Sudan?
>No one in a civilized country cares about where you come from, all that matters to them is the person you are and the skills you possess.
Dude, I seriously doubt that. I'm not even talking about Sup Forums, rather about "normie" corners of the internet. Seriously though, if race didn't matter, why is Sup Forums always complaining? I look at all my classmates who are studying so hard, and I refuse to believe they can be absolutely retarded subhumans like Sup Forums makes it seem. Are even educated Indians as bad as Sup Forums wants us to believe?

Pretty much middle and high schoolŲŒ
roughly 6 and a half years before returning permanently to Sudan for uni and beyond, Khartoum, currently praying I get a candidate spot after applying to the British royal college part 3 exam for physicians, otherwise I'll need to travel to a non-crowded country to sit it

>of the internet
There's your problem. No one in real life is going to actively and openly shit on anyone, regardless of what they actually believe.

Having said that, the stereotype of Indians being absolutely retarded subhumans has merit.
I'm this guy by the way. When I was in college, Indians were known for purposefully picking easy classes just so they could get their ``masters'' degree and leave. They would take undergraduate level courses en masse, taking seats away from actual undergraduates, when they should be taking the equivalent graduate level courses.
They are known for taking the easy route whenever they can.
In one instance, an Indian student did not hesitate to involve his parents to make up for his academic failures. They took it to the Dean of the college of engineering, and wanted his well deserved shit grade in his final senior project reversed so that he could graduate. The Dean did not want to deal with their shit, so he told the professor who taught the class to give him some baby project to complete so that he could graduate.
I am familiar with this story because the professor in question wanted me to babysit this spoiled Indian kid.

haven't met anyone that dislikes india yet. most people here think india is a better china

I know right, when I compare SAT scores of Americans, for example, to that of mine, it really is hard to ignore my absolute superiority.
And I'm in the bottom half of my class in India.

Generalizing Indians as a single race is a huge mistake, we, the ones at the top are too good at everything, perhaps even if we compare ourselves to the first worlders

You're lecturing me about Indians having it easy academically? You know, I've written this exam called the SAT, let me tell you the maths part of it literally looks like what we used to study in the eighth grade. I'm not exaggerating in any way whatsoever. Absolutely no knowledge of even basic calculus or trigonometry is required. How would you explain that? On /wsr/ and /sci/ I see people asking questions like prove that for all x>0 (1+cos x)/x is greater than -x. And apparently these are undergraduate students. Would you deny this?

Indians going to America for undergrad are generally spoiled brats, you can't say much for them. His story is probably true

But he was talking about people going for masters. I'm only nineteen now, I want to grow older and actually see if all this shit this people keep accusing us of is actually true. Maybe go to the US to study and witness the amazing superiority of the White man.

India is a shithole

That's been well-known

No one is stupid enough to think India and China are comparable

Opinions of India in the US are mostly neutral. Same for China oddly enough.

Well, we have to go on living all the same. We can't just all kill ourselves.

Protip:

Any claims by foreigners about how a country "is" or "has been" should be looked at with extreme skepticism.

To be fair, I see Indian nationalists say the craziest bullshit about Chinese people or Pakistani people each day. Their whole view of reality is warped beyond belief, and it's common opinion in India.

That just appears to be the way things are in every country. How exactly are people who never have left their village to know how a foreign country "is" or "has been"?

In the first place, students in America do learn Calculus in high school.
The problem is that you can't reasonably expect every kid to do well. If the average IQ of your country is defined to be 100 as a standard, that means that half of your population is smart, and half of your population is dumb.
The SAT is written to include the bottom half.
For those in the normal track, they take "AP Calculus", and get their own exams. Some high schools offer up to AP Calculus C, which refers to Calculus II in college, which teaches Integrals in depth, polar coordinates, and sequences and series.

You're comparing yourself to the bottom rung of Americans, which exclusively contain poor minorities stuck in ghettos.
I suppose you should give yourself a pat on the back for being better than those whose destiny as set by the rest of society is to rob liquor stores.

I am someone who loves developing countries and looks to the BRICS with enormous pride. I hope you guys can succeed everyday, but y'all always manage to shoot yourselves in the feet.
Normally on purpose.

In the last five years:
Russia invaded Ukraine and BTFO its economy for little gain.
Brazil wasted all its money on the WC and Olympics, then imploded.
China had autism, decided to try devaluing its currency to market level, caused panic among the chinks, and then pissed off Vietnam/Japan/South Korea.
India went full retard, banned all its currency, ruined relations with Nepal, and then pushed through the GST before trialing it.
South Africa reelected Zuma.

You can't do this and expect to not be shitholes in the long-term.

Internet is a totally different place, no one, even Richard Spencer will not treat you irl as badly as an average person in here

Did you read the second part? Why are college students who have the same or better living standards in your country asking questions on /wsr/ that I was taught in the eleventh grade, regardless of how uneducated the rest of my country is?

Brainiac post.

you really need to read up on geopolitics i'm afraid
there is a certain limit for brics nations, or any country not called the USA for that matter to move peacefully, before challenging certain norms
china and russia are at that limit
the other 3, uhh...

Because just as how India apparently has a massive educational disparity, not all American high schools are the same.

Let me tell you a story about California, so that you understand how things work here. Once upon a time, California's public educational system was within the top 10 out of all 50 states in America. They had the money to hire teachers for a ridiculous amount of courses that they didn't need to have, like Korean, Japanese, Russian, and Chinese, on top of Spanish and French.
One day, they looked at their senior citizens and saw that many were being forced out of their homes because their homes were valuable and had high property taxes. They thought this was a terrible thing, and so they passed a law to allow people to adjust property taxes. What they didn't realize was that a lot of the money they received from property taxes went to schools. Eventually schools started to perform worse and worse. After George Bush passed the No Child Left Behind Act, they were unable to pay their teachers, and had to shut down classes to make room for more sports programs, because sports were the only thing they could legally do to bring in lots of money.

Now, California's educational system is #49 in the entire country.

I hope you understand now that American roads are not paved with gold, and that many people, especially minorities, don't even have the chance to attend Calculus.

>whose destiny as set by the rest of society

Their destiny is set by themselves.
My dad worked two jobs to keep us out of the ghettos of NY.
People who put any effort into life don't stay in the ghetto.
There is literally no one holding them back.

>don't even have the chance to attend Calculus.
Yeah, but they still have richer parents than me.

That's really fucking rude
Odd since when I visited you guys were lovely

My answer to both of you is the same--I was born and raised in the ghetto and left it.
There really is technically nobody holding them back--except for themselves. Ghetto culture encourages people to commit crimes, "be hard", and do poorly academically, in order to prove themselves to their peers.

When people in the ghetto attempt to leave the ghetto, they are accused of "trying to be white", and because they care about their friends, they "save" them by encouraging them to join gangs, commit crimes, and teaching them how to "be hard"

The difference between people in the ghetto, and your parents, is that you do not have people actively telling you that your life is shit, will always be shit, and that you will never be worth anything.
To people in the ghetto, that is their daily reality.

All this indians bitching about other people view of theyre shithole must keep in mind that you dont poo in the loo, go to scool or even have basic human rights .
Stop gang raping 12 year olds to dead and people might lie themself and believe your are not one of the lowest breeds in this gay planet

The ones who have internet connection and can speak in English are shitting in the open and not going to school?

I have been to the richst part of India (goa) and it was a utter shithole, the turists beachs were almost sieged by security to avoid locals acess, expensive shit and the workers made pennies . I was young but grandfather showed me around the dock and i even saw naked kids begging other locals , Diu was much worst .

Naturally in sutch a huge nd full of resoucers country is bound to have a really rude middleclass, but all the "western" locals ive meet have showed themself to be brutal to other locals and above all they seem to legit think themselfs of better cast when in fact its all the same trash haa far I can see.

Even fucking China is more human and that is a rare sentence

>trash haa far I can see.
You get to decide that?

I work in hotels as a receptionist and among the receptionists it's a common fact that indians are the worst tourists you can get. They are so arrogant, rude and just generally scummy. Every single receptionist I asked told me that indians are scum.

I can't imagine how an Indian could be rude or arrogant to a Western receptionist. Most people think of you as God-like superhumans anyway. Maybe we're just ugly and can't keep things clean and that is what the real problem is?

As far as i can see, im bad with english but i believe that means "my opinion".
If people that treat they own kind with sutch brutality are not trash then i dont know who is.

Ths user just showed how middle class indians are, a bunch of sub humans opressors

The problem is not being ugly men, nobody gives a shit about how you look. Its about how behave and the smell is also a big red flag

Ia m Greekyou subhuman

Either you support the status quo or you don't (there are gradients inbetween of course)

Establishment or Revisionist.

Russia is revisionist. China and India are inbetween. The rest are too weak to matter.

Soy GRECO