/tennis/

autosage edition

michael here ... can we just check in at least before saged bros ? i wish everyone a merry christmas and we will be back to our regularly scheduled ten threads soon enough .. as for myself , i’m doing a lot better and hope all of y’all are as well

to keep this ten related: halelp has been dropped from adidas ... i guess they only want slam winners and future slam winners on their roster

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRV2X-KS-ck
instagram.com/551miha
instagram.com/p/BckRFisgkrd/?taken-by=monicaace93
twitter.com/AnonBabble

alona hired new coach David Taylor - formerly stosur and osaka’s coach - who will only coach alona 15 weeks out of the season ... will only travel for the bigger events (slams, premier events)... mom will be main coach throughout

how manly slams will alona win in 2018 ??

based michael

tfw u have Sup Forums.org/sp/tennis bookmark
tfw click bookmark
tfw 'no results' everyday
tfw dont post anywhere else
tfw lots of tea came in
tfw nobody 2 talk 2 about

btw, serena williams snapchat. he has v big boobies

also merry xmas 100is

literally me ... such a terrible feel

tired of seeing that dumb duke slipper when i search tenn

>serena williams snapchat. he has v big boobies

those tranny transition meds must really be making some technological advancements

btw she's really starting to look better & better
love penko but always agree (but kept 2myself) w gabe and others when they say she looks 14 (sry mike)

this pic and some of the ones posted in the last threads look v nice
she is cacoon mode
soon,
butterfly

also, v happy 2 hear u are recovering
i do wish the best 4 every tenismans even jthief

hopman/brisbane/qatar soon

kind words and motivation are always much appreciated and yeah i never denied that alona looks young .. just means she will age nicely

i always enjoy the aussie tournaments but i’m not sure if i enjoy them because they kick off the start of the season and i’ve been away from tennis or if i actually enjoy the tournaments themselves.. probably a combination of both. i’ve always like ao more than wimbly and rg tho. and australia as a country is pretty comfy and i can enjoy their nice weather vicariously .. even though atlanta weather isn’t really that bad or too cold or anything, at least it isn’t this year besides that 6 inches of snow we got last weekend but when it snows here it’s always something we enjoy. it was pretty surprising to get as much snow as we did though, usually when the weathermen predict snow it’s just some bullshit sleet or flurries for like an hour, and it’s been a pretty mild winter thus far besides that too. it was like 60 degrees last week and it’s supposed to be in the 60s again next week but i’m not complaining. southeast is best region tho if we’re being completely honest for many reasons, my favorite being the personalities of southern people. i couldn’t imagine living in a liberal echo chamber like the west coast and it’s a shame because california is beautiful as far as the natural georgraphy goes

/end ramble
/end blogpost

is this autism ?

the pizza girl

pizza is like the universal sign of an autist .. it’s the only food autistic people who have a brain of a 5 year old are comfortable eating, everything else is ‘adult food’ and she probably orders pizza or chicken tenders every time she goes out to eat at a mexican or chinese restaurant

And what does Ostaspanko order, wine and caviar? Please.

Central Time user here
Merry Christmas everyone
have some /aesthetic/ berdych
youtube.com/watch?v=tRV2X-KS-ck

>he
>literally just gave birth a few months ago
if anyone's a man it's stosur like god damn

you literally called half of america and all of italy autistic

seems about right

i dont know, but anyone who wears a mink coat certainly is not an immature pizza pleb

Germanz reporting in. Based michael.

>formerly stosur and osaka’s coach
Is this the fagget who tries to turn everz girl he coaches into a 100% serve babbz?
If zes then Ostapenko will probablz never win another slam.

Yes she prefers spaghetti as you can see by her serving

And you people wonder why you get autosaged...

We probably should get autosaged in December since there's nothing to talk about

>implying it is much better during the season

What does this workout do?

best waifu

Tennis worked better when it was threads made for actual tournaments rather than a constant general

Merry Christmas lads. I've missed these threads a lot. Why do mods hate tennis?

Tennis more like peennis LOL

Anyone been playing tennis lately? Any good games?
I really need to find a new tf thats better than my current one

What's a tf

tennisfriend

Hamstrings. Also balance and body control

thank you hungry skeleton

I can be your tennisfriend if you pay for my plane ticket

If we enter DWL again it's ultimately proven that tennis players don't need to be super athletic.

Unless they play on clay.

yay /tennis/ is back
wag1 u man

orlroight moight safe1 bruvvaa

GOOD film

>jt the fatherless reindeer is gone
>we're not all getting banned
Really made me think

he's in /cric/ and that keeps getting autosged even though there's the biggest test series on at the moment

instagram.com/551miha
Watch this dudes story if you want to see drunk Alona in the club

I love that fucking classy whore Withöft. There are hotter players, there are sluttier players, but that workout shit she posts pretending its just "hard at work" gets me going. She must be a fucking sexy beast imnprivate. Creepiness over.

what the fuck

My boy Radek's not even verified on insta, what is this

missed you, lads.
did anyone catch KyrGOAT - del GOATro? I couldn't find a stream

2 weeks till qartar

Seeding: 25 December1 THIEM, Dominic AUT 5
2 CARRENO BUSTA, Pablo ESP 10
3 DJOKOVIC, Novak SRB 12
4 TSONGA, Jo-Wilfried FRA 15
5 BERDYCH, Tomas CZE 19
6 RAMOS-VINOLAS, Albert ESP 23
7 GASQUET, Richard FRA 31
8 KRAJINOVIC, Filip SRB 34
9 VERDASCO, Fernando ESP 35
10 LOPEZ, Feliciano ESP 36

>t. jt the numale reindeer

>Busta seeded higher than JUSTovic
topkek this is quite a sight to behold

same
GOOD day sir

HUMBUG
U
M
B
U
G

still don't understand why they banned this dude. Why can't a man do his coke in peace?

>california is beautiful as far as the natural georgraphy goes

Not their fault, we have no events right now. It makes sense to give more room on the board to football and basketball.

>being on fire during winter

>HAMBURG

This guy knows whats good.

hi

hi i'm gabe

BASED nannies serving me a three day global for posting about jt in here.
LOVE the Jannies and the work they do!

top kek already banned

Theory jt is the Janny

what tennis move is this

instagram.com/p/BckRFisgkrd/?taken-by=monicaace93

Alona's lewds are on her insta now, I didn't even realize