In all seriousness, Sup Forums... what's your cornerstone... what is it that makes you who you are?

in all seriousness, Sup Forums... what's your cornerstone... what is it that makes you who you are?

you are among your fellow anons here, broken fringe individuals like yourself, you are in a safe place.. please... feel free to share.....

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1NoPc0U75PH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if I am a robot it would be nice if they could upload a program so I'm not a depressed alcoholic

ass

what anchors you to that experience of existence user?

i have nothing. i yearn for death but am too scared to take it myself. perhaps my cornerstone is that of every person, the unwanted yet difficult to escape burden of living, yet i can see mine, uncovered by the foundation of an imagined meaning to it.

This.

Stopped enjoying life and my favourite things years ago. Now I just go through life in a drunken stupor terrified about my future but too afraid of oblivion to kill myself.

I can't remember a time when I enjoyed being social, I always had a small group of friends, but it was always people that just sort of gravitated to me. Right now, my only "friend" is my cousin, who is about the same age, we don't really have a lot in common as far as movies, videogames or hobbies, but we find ourselves to be very similar socially. We're both virgins and neither of us have had a girlfriend or even dated anyone.

I can't pinpoint why I am the way I am, and having a cousin with this same social ineptness tells be nothing except it's maybe genetic, but that makes no sense since all the other people in our family are normal people with healthy relationships. There are things in our lives that perhaps damaged us. But as I grew and learned more about people, I came to realize that my childhood, though someone fucked, is not particularly fucked up when compared to people that are better off. So I'm just going through the motions, living quietly, wondering where I went wrong. Sometimes I think I'm just some kind of living "dead end" and I should just accept fate and stop trying because I'm just no good at having a "life."

I'm not sure what came first, the depression or the rejection and alienation, but they feed off of each other, leading me down a pit of despair that I'm scared I can't climb out of.
I just feel.... alone.

This is the only place that I feel I can forget all of that. And I'm glad to see that I'm not actually alone. Maybe you all can take solace in that too.

I fence.
I have anxiety about the majority of other social interactions but my one peculiar niche interest keeps me going.

probably something gay like human kindness, or charity or some faggot shit like that.

good thing i keep it buried way deep down, so it doesnt get in the way of my edginess.

A childhood friend of mine alluded to some dark sex shit being done to her/infront of her when were like 11 & 10.
We were both young at the time so I didn't know what to say/do.
I was like an older brother to her and it haunts me to think what might've been happening for all those years.
At a later age I thought back on what she told me and had a bit of a breakdown resulting in me not being her friend anymore, I couldn't stand the guilt and didn't want to bring it up.

I don't know who I am, I'm just a little bit OFF.
I could always tell I was a bit different from other people. Finding this place didn't help, it strengthen it, but it also strengthened me.

I think that I can easily read peoples futures based on their actions, I can asses people very well. And what I found is that most people are rotten to the care. Fear, Anxiety and anger consumes their rational and causes them to never get ahead. It's saddening.

Sometimes I get worried when I look into others eyes.

I look into them, and I don't see any intelligence, just baseline thoughts that have been instilled since birth, no deeper thought or questioning.

What scares me is how many people I see that in.

I can see how they fall for anything, Stupid ads. Populist ideals. they don't know what it truly means, but they will sacrifice themselves for it.

I know it's all in my head
I know everyone experiences the things that I do and they just deal with it better
But knowing that hasn't changed anything
I just feel too much

>Stopped enjoying life and my favourite things years ago. Now I just go through life in a drunken stupor terrified about my future but too afraid of oblivion to kill myself.

I'm basically like this only I've thrown myself into obsessively studying philosophy and theology.

And yes, I do know how indicted I am for being a shitty hedonist scumbag drunk during the night and studying theology during the day with a hangover. Believe me -- I know how indicted I am. It's just the only thing that lets me feel connected to humanity and human destiny these days. It gives me hope and solace. The drink isn't going anywhere any time soon, so user shouldn't even bother lecturing me over that shit.

Disdain and fear.

Disdain for every person I have met so far and a fear that I might or have become like them.

Grew up in the 80s, was bullied half my time in highschool even thought I was the biggest of them I never liked violence even when other kids told me I could beat them up, I was extremely shy and I spent most of my days playing video games and watching american movies (im from argentina) so I fell in love with your culture and moved onto comic books, I never had a father so I looked up to superheroes and tried to follow their example so ive decided to use those bad experiences and turn them into good basically by standing up to people that cant fight back, a couple of times I thought about becoming a vigilante but that sounded autistic as shit, I love Sup Forums ive been coming here for years and I had countless nights of watching shit with my fellow Sup Forums autists just laughing in the chat and making jokes, or talking with another oldfag about why Clarence Boddicker is the best 80s villian,etc.
I know I wont met any of you in my lifetime but I feel like I know you, we have no face, we arent cute or ugly, we dont wear the best or worst clothes, we just are Sup Forums.

Dunno, I'm a mystery to me.

My distinguishing characteristics are intuition and narcissistic personality disorders

nothing to be scared, im willing to bet you are an Empath, it basically means you can feel other people's emotions.

I also bet you dont like large crowds or after a gathering with people you feel drained and need to recharge, just chill by yourself sometimes for weeks.

You are not alone, there are many of us out there.

Im good with calculation.

There is nothing remarkable or interesting about me, except for my inability to form meaningful human relationships

protip: yall life would improve 200% if you saved some dollars from the stupid games you buy on the internet and fuck a prostitute with that money.

your moral scale would flip, youd be relieved and realise that shit isnt big deal.

Deep disappointment in human beings for being as selfish, petty, greedy and stupid as we are, combined with a bitter realization I will not live to see a meaningful improvement in the situation.

(You)s for everyone

th-thanks

You seem like a well-meaning normie, so I'll explain. It's not the virginity that bothers me, it's the lack of a qt gf to cuddle with and fall asleep in her arms. I don't want sex. I want love.

And a very special Plat (you) for you sir.

it's not about the physical sensation, it's about being loved and accepted

this. it's being validated on a human level. you can't simply pay for that. sex is only part of it.

I'm sorry I don't understand

well, fuck. anyways try to have that at least once, as an experiment, if you will.

the qt gf is a phase too. i had one, we lived together for 5 years, it went from perfection to hell on earth. "qt gf" is a short lived illusion. everything goes to shit eventually.

Agreed

You or your cousin don't happen to be named Mack, do you?

The only time I ever feel truly happy is when I'm either watching a good movie, I love to escape into worlds and forget my own life and I can't shake the feeling that I was born into this shit life with no way out. I feel as if there is nothing I can personally do to change the life I was born into either by chance or some deity trying to fuck with me.

No, but since you mention others, I'm beginning to realize that this feeling, I and many others share is very widespread, but not reported on or talked about. It seems we are some kind of silent majority. Maybe it's a generational thing, maybe it's medicine or something in the water, I just don't fucking know.

The cancer of this world necessitates my existence.
Civilization is like a living organism, growing and adapting, each person a cell.
The organism is diseased, riddled with tumors, and the cells are weakened.
It starts with one cell, one cell to learn how to fight a disease, an evolved cell, and I am an evolved cell.

I don't know if your a video game guy but I think you would really enjoy pathologic.

I don't have a single conviction or strongly held opinion.

>I love to escape
yes, but user (and few are even getting close to answering the question here) what is your cornerstone... what is that from which you feel the strong need to escape...

this sounds like a pretty strongly held belief.

I lead a boring repetitive life, and I want to escape it.

I'm just NEET hopeful to hear back for a start date on this dank post office job I got offered 4 fucking months ago

How old are you? I went through a period of deep malaise from about 16 to 21. I'm seeing a younger friend going through it now, and an older friend experienced the same thing. I think its part of the process of people leaving high school, and discovering they have no values or place in society. Coming to terms with just who I was and who I wanted to be is how I started to recover, creating a set of principils and values for myself and standards for the world gave me a base to build myself on. Its interesting seeing my friend suffer, yet doing nothing to improve his situation. This time is crucial, and I feel people are either broken by this experience, or forge themselves into very strong individuals.

what is the cornerstone of that.. what happened to you as a child that made you this way? an event? an ongoing senpai situation?

I've never been the best socially or physically, because of that i have this obsession with having the best taste i can have, i need to be better than others at something, if it is having good taste so be it. I'm also pretty sure i'm interested in clothes and fashion because i was made fun for always wearing the same old clothes when i was in middle school, back then people said i smelled bad too, now i'm fucking obsessed with being clean and smelling nice. I don't manage too well in the outside world so i look into escapism through the internet where i can dismiss things more easily.

~~ just sperg things ~~

seriously though i relate and understand your feels pretty well. we are kindred spectrumspirits in a way. keep grinding m8 you will make it. at least i really want you to anyway because that is also a resolution that i would also very much like for myself. heh..

Nothing happened to him, because his life was boring. Learn to read.

I'm sure we can "get better", but it has to be a better we want, not a goal that others say we have to get to, we just have to grind as you said, don't slack off, it's hard. I sincerily wish you get whatever you want in your life. Help yourself and find the direction you want to archive user. I believe in you.

nobody has that

you want what doesn't exist

I come from old money.
My family is worth millions but we live in poverty because of terrible wealth management and no leadership.

When I tried to step up and do something about it I got disowned and kicked off the family estate by my own Mother.

So now I'm extremely bitter and resentful of everything and I can't ever get over it.
Thats my fucking cornerstone.

would make a decent show or movie

i'm pretty sure i've masturbated at least a thousand times in my life so far. that's a cornerstone right?

i came over 1k times in a year once, those are rookie numbers kid

I wonder what I would find, If I open you up.

Good question. My thoughts

vocaroo.com/i/s1NoPc0U75PH

yo it sounded like you almost puked on that burp.

you fuckin stankin ass nigga you fuckin gross cuh.

i literally listened to this whole thing. you sound like martin shkreli. also shout out to fat bitches worldwide dey put dat work in when it matters na meen.

also shout out to heroin worldwide.

>yo it sounded like you almost puked on that burp.
lel i did

You sound like a nigger

maybe he just has racial dysmorphia. u ignant.

you think? people have said that before but im literally white, no nigger dna
i listened and i dont think i sound like a nigger
damn

Well at least your life is interesting and you don't have a reason to hate yourself.

Will it involve grunting and sister fucking?