Chargers / Chiefs game thread

I'm sorry, but did the Chargers already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halftime. Does not having the lead at halftime count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? The Chargers are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the AFC West for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the NFL who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a Monday Night Game. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Chargers are one of the best fucking teams in the NFL, they went 13-3 last year and would of won the Super Bowl if the kicker didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Chargers wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Chiefs just stepped out of bounds short of the 1st down when they needed to get one, just like the Jets did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Chargers topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

CHEFS

PENULTY

Weeee saturday night refball

phoneposter faggot

Listen I really wanted this to be the op thaanks ;p

no Sup Forumssmokers allowed

nth for chefs imploding

>chokegers

If that gril is real from the other thread bra size?

>I like the Chiefs and voted for Trump

DRAGON

BTFO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA GET FUCKEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Is the guy who posts the cute anime ram-girls here?

Got any cute lightning bolt girls?

TOUCHDOWN!!!

Literally the Fastest Nigga in the League

>chorgers

T Y R E E K
Y
R
E
E
K

DAT FAST MAN

TAUNTING

HELLO??

Well it's over for LA

SMETH

so what's better for ratings, chiefs or chargers?

>le little speedy negro

She has very large perfect breasts that hold shape they are beautiful

DILLY DILLY

I don’t give a fuck. This game is fuckin GOOD

Fucking chokers

DRAGONS

Virgin city soyboys voted for Hillary, rural and suburban Chads voted for Trump

When will the Tyreke Hill meme end? How stupid do you have to be to let him get behind you. Keep him in front and he can't do shit. He sucks. Majority of NFL DBs are embarrassing.

DILLY DILLY

Jesus Christ how frumpy
Too much Taco Bell

>press cb coverage with no safety help over the top
>against the fastest WR in the league
Shiggy diggy doo

REEM'D & REEK'D

Hungry boys?

Are those cut marks?

>rural
>chad
lol

>Thanks for not bothering me on the train user

I thought this year would be different.

HUURRRR DURRRRR fucking raszlefrazsle

>Negro League

umm.....

>gf took the tv to play the splatfest so I can't watch the cavs game and this at the same time
damn hopefully nothing happens in the next 20 minutes because I want to see the end of the apehoop game

t. soiboi

Dumb faggot

>I make political decisions based upon the perceived masculinity of the party's base

it is
they're the LA Chargers instead of the SD Chargers

>thinking chad doesn't come from money that owns acreage for their horses
Leave Brooklyn for once in your life

Can I turn the KU game on now?

>he fell for the memes

Ahahahahahahahaah spanos doesn't deserve anything less

>my cityboy ass is on fire

I warned you

Chiefs are going to the Superbowl this year

FUCKING DELET DIS RRREEEEEEEEEEEDEEEEEE

Ya she cuts herself. Even on her boobs, pic related

I'm so frustrated with this fucking team

>Negro

Trump lives in your head rent free

Meh only date F cup or bigger

Refball is in full effect going against the chargers

but Rivers do, I honestly feel bad for him

>i vote

Oh cool

Tell the dumb cunt to follow this pic and stop being an attention whore

that was the best TD celebration I've ever seen.

phillip rivers sucks ass wtf

>I'm a tit man

I unironically like the Chiefs and voted for Trump

Same

It's ok to be "obsessed" with the president of the US, and the future of our country.

How do you have sex?

phillip rivers is elite wtf

Tits are patrician ass is pleb
>tfw I’m an assman
Damn my soy boy jeans

they cant find the manlet

100% chance this chick would let you put it in her ass

that was an awful throw what the hell is rivers looking at

You fucking sucked today, Mitchell.

Disappointingly.

>I make political decisions based on my jealousy of people with more money than me and my desire to look friendly to minorities to the point where they will overwhelming me

Virgin bottom girls

>only date fatties
How's Texas this time of year?

It's not that hard to find chicks with big tits if you look hard enough

>Refball

How do you get a gf (elite quarterback)?

Anal is gay

Rivers vs. Revis

lol rural shit literally swimming in soybeans

lol farm bout to go under unless we get them government checks

lol

>the absolute state of the Chargers

Is Philip Rivers elite?

So is your dad

>the state of Keenan Allen's homeless man beard
If they make a playoff run, that shit could really get out of hand.

nigga ded

Yes but how do I make them want to have sex with me?

>not having short awkward disappointing sex that is immensely less pleasurable than masturbating

Lol you virgins

East coast actually and Fat girls are best for the winter.

Do you guys like my homemade pizza?

WHAT KIND OF THROW WAS THAT RIVERS

I'd be more concerned if Democrats were in control considering they destroy any area they're in charge of. Detroit and Flint should serve as reminders as to why voting anything but Republican is stupid

Dying on the field