Movies you unironically like

>movies you unironically like

This is actually high school reunion keno

lisa kudrow looks hot af there

Lisa Kudrow is underrated as fuck.

Would unironically bang.

Do you think the one on the right likes it in the pooper?

What kind of fuckwit has sex ironically?

I always thought she was the hottest Friend, never understood how anyone considered her ugly.

Tall, nice tits, great ass, blonde bimbo vibe, love it

>not knowing who mira sorvino is
fucking plebs

i had sex with a man ironically once.
lol it was gay and for the lulz

That's pretty funny. I've only ever sucked dick ironically.

Daughter/niece of Paul Sorvino?

bimbo fetish is one of the top tier fetishes

Turn-of-the-millennium fashion was a mistake.

Why did Romy put on a fake accent

like what was with the whole "Roh-may" thing.

was it the cool way to talk back then?

Man, Ursula looks so much better than Phoebe there. I thought they were identical twins???

This wasn't fashionable at the time. Their appearance is played for comedic effect.

It was all fun and games until that vogue editor said their train wreck outfits were good.

I have never seen anyone call her ugly, but pretty much everyone considered her not to be as attractive as Monica and Rachel.

Pretty much they would say she is an 8 while the other 2 are 10s

This actually looks pretty funny. There's a certain charm to late 90s / early 00s movies that's lacking today. It's all about sex and partying today.

DUDE SEX
DUDE WEED
DUDE EQUALITY
DUDE WOMEN CAN BE DUDES TOO

I don't see what anyone has ever seen in Jennifer Aniston, i fucking hated Rachel but even before watching Friends if i saw her in some mediocre flick i thought she was bland and boring. Anyone who think she is hot, anyone who think she was ever hot, is wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

Early Monica was godly though.

It's a straight up southwest California accent, it's supposed to be a parody of how girls talk there, similar to the 'californians' sketches on SNL

I ironically expect a sequel to this