REFUTE THIS, WHITE BOIS

REFUTE THIS, WHITE BOIS

they could at least make an ACCURATE portrayal of the average black woman

this is why I read manga

Has there been one hot, black female scientist in all of recorded history?

People in flying suits battling space aliens are more grounded in reality than that.

Refute what?

Stupid cucks pay money to watch super rabbi on the big screen and even some on Sup Forums will give shekels for this capeshit.

Grow the fuck up faggots!

Fucking this, I hope the monster of Political Correctness never seeps into Nip media

Here's the deal. Marvel make no money at all from their shitty comics. Over the next decade they will make billions just by sitting on their asses and letting Hollywood make terrible movies with ther characters in them.

They can fuck the comics as hard as they want and it means absolutely nothing to their bottom line.

I dont understand why marvel keeps doing this when every single time it gets temporary sales boost and then crashes to below average sales because the people they are pandering to dont like comics

The writer, Bendis, is a Jew obessed with black people. He created a white female version of himself to get dicked by his favorite black male character (Luke Cage), and to have a family with him. Bendis also adopted 2 black children.

However, blacks are not happy about RiRi because she's being written by a "white male" and not a black female (there are no black female comic writers)

so thor is a woman, iron man is a woman, spiderman is a black mexican w/e, any I missed?

God, so much of this shit lately
>change character's race and gender
>pretend to be a victim when people don't like it

She looks like shit and is not empathizeable.

Captain Britain is a Muslim woman.

Because the temporary sales boost is significant enough that they can keep doing it over and over. All they have to do is create some controversial character, then people pissed about it will advertise for free, like OP. Once steam runs out, they just create Muslim Captain America or something and dip into their free advertising again.

Captain Britain is a muslim woman
Ms Marvel is a muslim woman
Hulk is asian
Captain America is a nazi
Squirrel girl is a fat tumblr lesbian

Captain America is Black

Deadpool has a black kid

Ghost Rider is a Mexican
Wolverine is a Asian Female
Hulk is a Asian teen
Ms. Marvel is a Muslim teen
Steve Rogers is a traitor
Captain America is a black guy
Captain Marvel is a white woman

Red skull sounds like a conservative republican, MODOK is donald trump, old white captain america is a hydra agent, ms marvel is a muslim. And that's just off the top of my head.

It's all fag shit except for Punisher and Uncle Scrooge.

>blaxploitation Iron Man

Who is the audience for this even?

Glad I don't read comics anymore.

Do not pay for that fucking shit.

You make these fucking (((companies))) money to make more anti-white shit.

>Caring about capeshit
>Any year

thats actually funny

>if you don't like us making literally every character into a black and or woman you're just a bigot
Not that I read comic books but this shit is hilarious

The american death note also stars a nigger too now.

But don't mention that word on Sup Forums, or you'll get banned!

Virtue-signalling SJWs who would never ever buy a comic book

Most Americans are sheep.

They eat up this shit even when it spits in their race.

"LEQUEESHA MADE THIS SUIT IN A CAVE. OUT OF SCRAP"

NIGGERS MAKE YOUR OWN CHARACTERS, STOP APPROPRIATING WHITE CULTURE!!!

No one reads comics anymore

Nobody cares

>Black girl smart enough to make anything
>makes a suit that disguises her as a man.

Checks out.

boy sure is POLITICS in here

If comic book fans continue to buy comics after they've been diversified, then they are cucks and have no right to complain.

Based Red Skull

WE

Am I the only one who just keeps rofling at these? Can't give a shit anymore

>NIGGERS MAKE YOUR OWN CHARACTERS, STOP APPROPRIATING WHITE CULTURE!!!

Capeshit is all Jewish.

Now that's funny. Have a burger, you deserved it.

WUS

That's it, I now support #BlackLivesMatter

I didn't say I pay for it, I said everything else is fag shit.

Punisher is completely fucking based, and Uncle Scrooge teaches kids about History and Geography and stuff.

>hot baddass woman
>shes 15

>hot
>15

Uh oh

>The writer, Bendis, is a Jew obessed with black people.
This guy? Jewish? No way!

What the fuck is Marvel thinking. Didn't they have a fucking mudslime as a superhero a few months ago?

Don't they realize that people who read comics are heterosexual white males? Do they think sheboons are a big part of their readership?

Fucking morons, they'll be bankrupt in a few years.

and he killed Spiderman so he could replace him with a negro Spiderman

Marvel has gone to shit and if anyone is still reading their shit they are a huge cuck

You should just read comics that aren't shit.

Not if they keep making marvel films.

White cucks eat that shit up.

How does she fit that afro into the helmet?
Wouldn't there be hair all in her eyes and her mouth and everything?

>Hot badass woman

She's 15 though

None of this means anything. People get worked up about it as the comics industry continues to slowly die. This won't affect how anyone looks at the character of Iron Man just as nothing changed for Spider-Man, Thor, etc. They do this to cause a shit storm and get people talking about the book.

>Epic

Haven't heard that in like a decade.

>Muslim Captain America
They fucking better not

Maybe the suit has an Afro now?

The story that every male relates to. Such a good book.

So, if we follow the reality of Iron Man, who is a person with deep-seated issues and many, many personal demons that constantly hound him but he tries to rise above them and his own failures in order to use his genius to help and save people.

Is she going to be a crack whore? Is she, like the majority of pretty black women, going to basically be exclusively White-Men only?

How will she put the helmet on?

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

do they at least call it iron woman ?
cause iron man when a woman is flying the suit dont make sense at all

Me too.

Political correctness will NEVER seep into Nip media. Fear not, my friend. Jews fear the Samurai.

It's literally impossible to create a Muslim Captain America.

Not only would it have the Gov'ment look at them with disapproval, but the character itself simply cannot function.

No, she's going to be a good girl who didn't do nothin. Super smart, went to MIT at age 15, built her own suit in her dorm room. Tony is so amazed by this, after Civil War 2, he lets her be Iron Man or Iron Women, whatever

Don't be sexist. She'll be Iron Person.

How will she fit her hair under the helmet?

This. Sharia law is FUNDAMENTALLY INCOMPATIBLE with the Constitution of the United States.

Cool! It'll probably sell like all the other SJW trashrag nucomics.

>Squirrel girl is a fat tumblr lesbian

Wait, how are Captain Britain and Ms Marvel muslim?

Them being muslim precludes their being a super hero, they wouldn't be a fucking hero so much as the least-favorite sex-toy of their arranged husbands, or possibly shipped back to Syria or Turkey or something to be used as a weapon.

To be fair X-23 has always been a thing.

weebcuck

daily reminder that the most powerfull country in the world has had a muslim president for almost 8 years now

batman is a trans muslim disabled veteran

Is this true ? I don't follow Marvel or DC stuff

I don't care about Murican retarded pop culture.

I'm scared that they will start attacking classics.

She's never taken on Wolverine's name and costume, though. It's always been X-23/Laura Kinney

I don't understand how comic books can function like this. I participate in a fandom which bastardizes the canon, creating hybrid characters, AU as the rule, etc..., but no one is telling themselves that their non-canon bullshit is or ought to be canon. But superhero comic books--it's like the creators just reach into fanon and replace their own characters and stories. I understand characters being something at their core--ideas, struggles--that isn't non-transferable, but where is the ownership? The creator's vision and intent? It's just odd to have multiple different versions of a character running around.

Oh is X-23 literally Wolverine now?

How stupid.

I know this is the realm of comics but she is by far the most unbelievable character based solely on her actions.
So she managed to build a suit of armor that literally took Tony Stark years to perfect and millions of dollars in development, in her garage?
And she managed to get an education with a name like Ree Ree?

Why the fuck 15 old girl "genius" looks like a cheap prostitute? Isn't it pretty sexist?

Wait what?! You cant say NIGGER on Sup Forums? Why? Do they have tumblr mods?

I won't buy marvel comics anymore

wtf I hate white people now

>(there are no black female comic writers)
There are plenty. If they do not work for DC, who many people demonize for being racist and/or perpetuating the white superhero motif (in spite of the fact that they have ALWAYS had a much larger number of minority heroes than Marvel ever did), they work for producers outside of the Big Two.

Don't forget torn earlobes when those hoop earrings get caught on the helmet as she takes it off.

Since Wolverine and Thor turned into girls and Peter Parker was a best man at gay wedding I stopped reading comics anyway.

Bait, but fuck it, I have an easy reply from a previous thread.

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY is going to read a comic about a mary sue.
Nothing to do about race or gender, the fact that's she's 15 years old, in MIT, reverse engineered an iron man suit and is now the protege of Tony Stark screams BORING.
Comic book readers want to believe in something magical, but it's the struggle with weaknesses that make them interesting, if a character is impervious and knows what to do and can never fail, nobody cares to know what happens next because they already know what will happen next.

At least Marvel has the courtesy of making a new character, less we forget the Thor fiasco.

How does she get her hair in the suit?

I think you forgot that all blue boards are basically reddit in terms of politics.

>Read comic books

/k/ is a Blueboard.

nice word creation

There is no refuting. Just my only question is what exactly is the point of changing him and what is gained from changing him?

Looks like Marvel doesn't want to sell comics.

It iron hoe!

this
mary sue stories are bland as fuck , peoples will drop this new iron man before the issue #10