Wtf

anyone see the episode tonight

inb4 wtf it's still on it sux and dropped after season 1/2 xD

;_;

It's a horrible show that keeps getting worse. What more is there to be said honestly? The hostage situation with Quinn was one of the worst things I've ever seen.

Don't fuck with Dar Adal. Also Alex Jones confirmed working for CIA/Mossad.

False, this season is fine and you're a contrarian. The past 3 seasons have been street's ahead of seasons 2 and 3.

>this season is fine and you're a contrarian.
what's fine about this season? it is total fiction

They killed off my german-fu tonight and let Quinn "herp derp errrrrrr" Retard survive.

Lmao thanks I haven't watched the episode yet but now I'm looking forward to how awfully contrived the "QUINN NARROWLY AVOIDS DYING FOR THE TWENTIETH TIME" development is going to be.

Homeland was good when it was about the redhead soldier being a terrorist or not plotline.

Afterwards it went to shit.

All I can do is hate-watch this show now. You're going to cringe at both how German-Fu dies (click-click-click-click, better stare in horror instead of ducking), and how Quinn survives (GEE EVERYTHING SEEMS IN ORDER BETTER GO WALK MY DOG).

This season is even worse tho. Homeland completely flipped its script and now terrorists are misunderstood good guys.

The plot contrivances really get my goat in this show. All the way back to season 2 when Brodie texted a terrorist from the war room of the Pentagon when they were literally seconds away from killing Abu Nazir.

did dar really fuck quinn's virgin boi pucci?
i got that inflection last episode...

I got that too
>I DIDN'T WANT IT
Or something. They are really laying it on thick with the evil Dar Adal this year. Almost like they are contriving his development in order to kill him off this season.

This is an art season. Lots of things the plebs won't pick up on.
>waaaa there's no explosions like muh BrBa

>Lots of things the plebs won't pick up on.
Such as?

>*twirls mustache*

Please do go on

Show is so shit we can't even get a proper hate thread going.

Remember when this show was legit good?

no that tiny mouthed faggot is annoying

watching the latest episode. wish me luck.

I can't take a board that thinks the walking dead is good seriously. not that this show is great

it's been shit since Damien Lewis died

the opening is such fucking garbage
AND THE HOOOOOME OF THEEEEEE BRAAAAAAVE

>IT'S A 'CARRIE HAS A MENTAL BREAKDOWN AND SIDELINES ANY STORY PROGRESS FOR THE NEXT 5 EPISODES' EPISODE

>le madame president face

>it's another show that turns to shit in two seasons

Fucking Dar

>"fives the limit pal"

>black dog
>what?
>depression
WHAT?!

She has less than zero charisma.

> hillary insert confirmed?

MADMAN

>she'd been in there for days
what do you think that room smelled like?

Tears and menstruation

M-M-M-MUH DREAMS HAVE A WEALNESS

could you imagine how much pew your finger would be stinkin if you just swabbed her vagina? that baby would be tainted for like two days

lmao fuck nu/tv/

Fuck nu-Homeland.

hell fuck old Homeland too. what an overrated season the first one is.

>It's a right wing white male conspiracy all along.
What a daring storyline

Waiiiiiiit a minute. The FUCKING WHITE MALE terrorist who lived in the building across the street from Carrie just happens to be staying in the same town Quinn is living in, shopping at the same store, at the same motel they just happen to be driving by? But why? And why did Quinn take all the bullets out of the gun? WHY?

>tfw when they replaced the shitty brody family drama with shitty ginger kid and retard quinn

If you skip those scenes its actually decent

Nobody on this board likes twd. We're just roasting it.

guy in the hotel and store wasnt him memeing faggot

>and store wasnt him
it was though? the guy showed up at the end anyway!

the Alex Jones insert is awful.

ok so
hol up

how did quinn actually get shot

He got shot TWICE! And he's still alive. What a show. I got a great big laugh out of his retardation preventing him from telling Astrid about removing the bullets from her gun.

S4 best season despite /ss/ with pajeet
Khan best bro

That's the one where Quinn spent three episodes banging a fat chick.

ah fuck i forgot about that

still a great season

I miss nazir and brody

bump