When you start to realize that maybe the problem isn't with women...

>When you start to realize that maybe the problem isn't with women, but the fact that I spend day and night on an anime imageboard and have nothing to talk about with people besides memes I saw online

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/80350483
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>doesn't live a normie lifestyle
>expects a nornie gf
that's your real problem.

they are the problem
dont worry

women are from venus
your understanding doesn't change that

That seems unlikely.

I am a Greek alpha male with above average inteligence
trust me

this tbqh, but ppl won't listen.

What's wrong with you we literally had a discussion today where you said you would live by your own terms and not the perception of others

How many girls have you asked on date this year stupid frog poster?

I woke up just recently so that was not likely me unless I'm somehow forgetting

There are two selfpityposters from Canada?

Is there a depression epidemic among youths there?

What thread was it?

I'm poor, ugly, flabby, manlet, I look like a prebuscent tomboyish girl, I have ten conacts on my phone and they are all family, I am socially retarded, most of the stuff I say make people feel disgusted and I stammer a lot.

The problem is obviously me, I've known this for years.

desuarchive.org/int/thread/80350483

Chin up bro, there's more room for improvement regardless of your situation

you don't need anything to talk about, Just have a few questions ready and let them prattle on about themselves for hours

And I have four failed suicide attemps from the age of 14 to 17, been on vortioxetine (Trintellix) since then, plus I have no friends to emotionally rely on.
I have a 2d waifu though if that helps (since 2011)

a girl I like asked me for my phone number, but I did not give it to her, lmao at me

at least you have blue eyes

No shit, Sup Forums is one of the most bitter and virgin boards on Sup Forums, others are
>/r9k/
>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums

i thought this was a normie board and suddenly all these r9k fucks are invading the board. get the fuck out you social retards.

Legitimately begin going out in the sun everyday, conversing with people without that social anxiety feeling, only thing that works for some reason

I bet it should still be salvageable. Tell her how stupid you were and ask her on date. Maybe she is still single. You never know.

Oh right that was me but I didn't realize that was what you were referring to

Most normal people have nothing to talk about except basic needs like eating and managing worklife.

The more clever ones can handle more socially complex issues like gossip and low-level politics.

So that's why I'd talk to above normal people

So? Fuck them are you sone kind of faggot?

Boring peasent

No, it isn't, Sup Forums pretends to hate everything but it's all jokes

Nope, try again, baby. Sup Forums is one of the most normalfags boards (me included, of course).
Having an influx of losers crossboarders just because they think flags are funny, means nothing.

With those eyes you'd make a killing over here. Just style your hair like a non-virgin and you're good to go