youtube.com/watch?v=NIBUWqSTp90
youtube.com/watch?v=lMYaxFYST9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

celebrate

Watch an episode or two of TNG and move on

Watch TNG and cry.

Marathon Discovery and not think about him

shitpost about may the force be with you on Sup Forums

Not give a fuck and check another reddit approved actor like Christopher Lee off the list of people I hope will die.

Watch TNG for the first time.
Rewatch the X-Men franchise.

I know it's stupid to feel something for celebrities. But Robin Williams passing hit me hard.

Patrick Stewart is right up there with him in my top three of all time
I'd probably feel it pretty hard but never let it show and meme it up here with the rest of you guys.

I think this is one actor I'll be genuinely sad when his time comes. For a lot of reasons really, but partly because he's one of the actors I was first ever aware of. I have these weird nostalgic memories of watching TNG after school because nothing else was on. Then he was in x men and so on. Something about him just seems special.

Face tattoo

He looks... much older than I thought he'd be.
All the interview sites have very flattering pictures of him.

Proof and point to the left.

I don't even have this opinion, but I somehow guessed this would be the first post.

Say a prayer to thank WHITE AMERICAN GOD for taking another degenerate AIDS infected homosexual foreigner off our soil. Amen, in WHITE Jesus' name I pray.

It's not really that stupid though. Autistic anons who want to put down others will tell you otherwise of course, but I really see nothing wrong with caring for someone you've never met even if it's just because you saw them pretend to be other people in movies and tv etc. Actors are the faces of characters we love and enjoy in their stories and it's fun to follow actor's careers and get to know them a bit better as people outside of their work. It's a level of attachment that is probably lesser than someone you actually interact with in your daily life but regardless the attachment still exists and is valid no matter how many people robotically tell you otherwise.

How can someone in his 70s manages to be this /fa/?

Shave my head and don a suit and an electric wheelchair

Probably say, "Yay! One less Trump hater."

Watch Dune

Huh, very well put.

He's 76. He's old but he's still got time left, especially in these modern times.

23 days, 11 hours, 9 minutes.

Quite fitting that his last role was playing a literal pile of shit.

Someone would like to have a word with you.

why are alt-righters/trump supporters so edgy and hateful

That's another reddit queer that needs to croak this year. Maybe they'll die from giving eachother super AIDS.

Ian Mckellen was 77 when he died.

So you're in love with a piece of shit. How progressive of you.

Hating a Trump hater isn't hateful.

Still can't believe Gandalf is dead

>why are alt-righters/trump supporters so patriotic

Fixed that for you.

Celebrate the death of another leftist and celebrity.

How am I in love with him? I just like seeing him in movies because I like the way he talks acts etc. How is he a piece of shit? Because he doesn't like your objectively shitty president?

Fuck I'm damn near positive 99% of the people on this board are actively retarded.

Or maybe you're retarded and easily trolled.

His last role (one can only hope) was a piece of shit.

I hear he was a natural. Literally born for the role.

What is it with rich old British men trying to fuck around with America's democratic process?. Go back to your rainy little caliphate you tea sipping fuck.

You're not fooling anyone, Shlomo. Try putting on a white sheet over your head to hide your more prominent features.

>What is it with rich old British men trying to fuck around with America's democratic process?
He's just an actor with opinions, you paranoid douchekit. What is it with americans being human sewage?

Continue living my life because i literally couldn't care any less that a man I've never met died.

>human sewage

Maybe you should work on flushing your own before you start talking about those of us who don't want to follow your lead and become another cultural septic tank.

oh baby time to break out the popcorn

Call his son and say "I just killed your daddy"

He'll know what it means.

CEEEEELEBRATE GOOD TIMES

>▶
>celebrate
fpbp

I will.

Drink a pot of Earl Grey, warm.

>get to know them a bit better as people outside of their work.

You only know them as much as the media shows you. Some of them could be terrible people and you would never know it.

But Christopher Lee was based you're thinking of Ian Mckellen

Christopher Lee was based you nigger

he looks like 50 in this pic

I hope he finds his inner light

I'll be faintly depressed and then go shitpost at Will Wheaton in his memory.

To be fair, America fucks with everyone else. It's hard not to be in America's orbit. Also I didn't see you complain when Nigel Farage did it.

FAKE NEWS

This can't be real.

Go and see a Shakespearean Play

Who will die first - Stewart or Shatner?

twitter.com/SirPatStew/status/839604439094710272

Stewart is such a qt in real life

I would say Shatner since he's almost 10 year older then Stewart, But both of the is in really good shape I would expect both to go over 90

not to that specific tweet, but the actual exchange is great too.

youtube.com/watch?v=NIBUWqSTp90

>Tfw no Blunt Talk season 3

youtube.com/watch?v=lMYaxFYST9Y

Celebrate that there's one less cuck on the earth

He was a good Poop.

Watch "All Good Things" alone and have a bit of a cry, I think.

>So, five-card stud... nothing wild... and the sky's the limit.