You wake up in Tokyo

You wake up in Tokyo

what do?

the size of that thing honestly scares me

that's what ur momma told me when he saw my Junior Bull

take a flight home

fuck off mehmet

That's what the t*rk subhuman told me before I shoved my shotgun down his throat

lol

That's how civilization should be. You shouldn't be able to go to a place without apartments and highrises. Where you see open space and nature, there is only inefficiency.

where in tokyo though?

This has a post-apocalyptic vibe for some reason

Probably go to Yoshinoya or something, as I have an unhealthy fixation on beef bowls ever since having one.

that's what ur mother's husband told me when he caught me with her. i said "no"

fuck off mahmout osmanoglu

become bosozoku

I guess it would stink if I fly in the sky like a bird above this city, because of exhaust gas from cars and people's farts.

install tinder
the age of azn gf has finally dawned

We're all just ants, ANTS!

>Every single building contains scores of people who have their own lives,relationships and feelings

That's what I'm literally wondering every day. Feel like I've seen all the touristy places already, and still have months to go until my exchange ends.

Good luck, you need to either be fluent in japanese or an actual Chad with 6-pack and perfect teeth and tons of money to reliably get The Jap Pussey from Tinder. So much easier to just talk to the girls in bars.

Go outside and have Asian women flock to me because I'm 6 foot and not 5'7 like most men there.

Depressing

Move to 大坂