Do any famous actors have a birthday today?

do any famous actors have a birthday today?

Other urls found in this thread:

bornglorious.com/birthday/?ct=world&pd=today
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The girl who played Effy on Skins, I guess.

hmmm anyone else?

bornglorious.com/birthday/?ct=world&pd=today

>17
why do they have to grow up bros....

;________;

>tfw I already knew it was her birthday
>tfw I knew from the OP that this was a stealth Jordyn thread

>that is literally her face when being hit on by adult men

>"you wear too much makeup i bet you would look better without it"

that's how you do it

>"you wear too much clothing i bet you would look better without it"

Now THAT'S how you do it.

>"i know i work in a gas station but i'm moving onto bigger and better things and i want you to be there with me. i want to put one in you and make your belly fat"

that's how you do it

>Jordyn will never be the mother of your children

>jordyn's tiny belly will never become huge as a result of your seed
>she will never waddle into the kitchen to make breakfast barefoot for you while softly petting her belly

Do you think she would be a good wife and mother?

ya i think so, she's really thirsty for a fulfilling relationship and supportive man

I don't think she's mature enough to get married and start a family, but I'd love to be by her side and help her grow as a person. I'm sure I'd become a better person in the process.

women's brains stop growing at puberty, after that the only thing they want to grow is their womb

It's not so much about her brain, it's just about maturity. You never stop becoming more mature (hopefully). I think JoJo needs to mature a little more before she gets married, but I'd sure like to be there for when she's ready.

i don't think jordyn can cook, not like chloe at least

jordyn seems like she would need constant attention and nurturing

chloe seems the most mature and self sufficient

Maybe if JJ met the right guy, she would want to become a submissive, loving housewife for him. She would strive to do the best she could, and would of course be loved like crazy in return.

yeet!

is that game good? after Shadowrun i've lost all faith in crowd-funded games. :(

that's very sweet, maybe she would dance for you everyday and teach your daughter some moves

i'm not playing it was a fan of chloe who renamed all the characters, i-i forget his name

It is my birthday. Does that count? I got an A in my GCSE practical drama

you will fail in life

>implying I haven't already