Apologize

Apologize

how does she put her helmet on with her big fro?

>Armored boots have a separated big toe
For what bloody reason? Does she have to climb trees or what?

wow

Have fun getting sued to hell and back by Disney.

>he doesn't know that this is real

WE

For wearing sandals.

underrated

>A road trip movie about old Tony Stark having a road trip with Riri
>Movie is called "Stark"

When?

*Blacks your path*

holy shit, memeception

Black girl magic

dis good

really makes you think

Disney doesn't own the comics.

Thor is a woman
Captain America is black (with the white one being a literal nazi under red skull now)
Hulk is gay

oh my fucking god

She was hotter in the original reveal, charcoal girls make me diamonds but they made her lighter skinned

kek

I ask myself these questions too often.

With her afro her hair would be covering her entire face and probably going down to her chest. All those displays would be useless

>J.A.M.A.L., analyze enemy attack patterns

Don't get it.

>macbook
what did she mean by this?

She probably puts her hair into corn-rows before getting into the suit.

YOU
JUST
KNOW

Kek nice catch

holy fuck

fucking kek. i've seen the OP reposted over and over in Sup Forums but it's Sup Forums that has opened my eyes.

include me in the screecap!

BRAVO MARVEL

You must be new here

They know.

DC will never compete

MARVELED.com

Who knows, comics have been doing it for a while though

IRONED.com

I spit milk all over my computer screen laughing at this

Egyptian space magic

Hulk gape now!

>hulk is gay
The Asian one or the original?

Shit son this took me too long to get

Took me a minute.

Jesus christ

Does her suit have toes?

oh u

HAHAHAHAHA

MARVEL PUSHING AGENDAS SO HARD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Someone's been watching this season of Arrow. Seriously, cornrows isn't a hairstyle that's easily done. Shit hurts and it takes hours.

Really lighten up the complexity

that ironheart image with the girl holding her helmet like that is much older than the blacked, 'hand of girls face' meme

include me in the screenshot

include me in the screenshot

WTF I hate Marvel now

wew

how can iron manlets even compete

just a coincidence, don't think about it.

kek

I've been so lobotomized by the events of the last political year that I honestly wouldn't be surprised if this was intentional at this point

>corn-rows
that shit takes fucking hours of someone else doing it for you and remains that way for weeks or months. You do not go from puff afro to corn-rows in a 15 seconds telephone costume swap. No amount of horseshit handwaving does that fact away. A black girl I work with explained how tedious and painful and time consuming putting rows in was. Even if they were braided the length alone would still have thick tubes of pube hair strangling her neck and face in the close confines of the helmet.

The entire thing is a shitty SJW fanfaction unfortunately funded by big jews. After the sales tank they will stop thinking with their anti-white agenda and more with their wallets.

internet investigation machine, find out who drew this, figure out if this was done on purpose

how are black chicks not bald? i swear to god, corn rows just seem to be begging for traction alopecia

Tony Stark lives in California, wouldn't it be more likely for his successor to be some little asian/mexican dude from Stanford or something?

A lot do lose their hair for that reason, among others like chemical relaxers and shiet

It only has so much volume because its curly, each spiraly strand bumping against each other and claiming its own space. It's mostly air.

A lot of them do lose their hair. Braiding, chemical treatments, extreme heat, you'll notice a lot of older black women wear weaves and it's usually for this reason.

In fact black women with long, real hair are almost a rarity desu.

Seriously guys, I don't get it :IIIIII

Asians are considered privileged by SJWs

t. Newfag

niggas in capes

Has something happened in the 6 days I've been >>Zelda, because I have no idea what it is

there's nothing to get

include me in this screencap

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

past six days is no excuse, say you've been in a coma for like two years or something

It's not a new thing, its just BLACKED. the image of the black dude with his hand on a white girls face like that pic.

Whats up with the ape? Is it supposed to be in that suit?

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH SHIT

Thank, I'm clearly just retarded

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA