Is it degenerate to date a single mom?

is it degenerate to date a single mom?
what if you have children with her after that?

>is it degenerate to date a single mom?
Yes.

>what if you have children with her after that?
You don't. Easy as that.

>used goods

>putting a dick inside a dicked woman
>raising a child without your gene

How much of a cuck are you?

in Bulgaria?
>no
and
>no
Our single moms dont seem to be the leechy, cucky type they have in the west

Depends on the woman, if she was a huge slut before or a coal burner then it is degenerate.

every white person needs to have kids

>is it degenerate
Usually yes, especially if shes a coalburner.

>literally raising another man's child
>literally being a cuckold

gee, I wonder

I would consider it but not with a half breed nigglet like your pic.

NOT FUCKING POLITICS
IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH DEGENERACY, ONLY DIGNITY. DIGNITY IS NOT Sup Forums RELATED.
KEEP THIS SHIT IN /r9k/

It's only acceptable if she's a widow of a virtuous man.

was the father gunned downed by white supremacists?

:^D

from a loney neet logical point,
she makes bad choices, and you wont want to fuck up your life, even more, by bringing in someone who has a kid, which you wont love as if it was your own, as well as a women who cant think ahead.

but at the same time a shit women is better than no woman.

maybe if i was 30+ and so was she id think it over, but dating anyone 18-28 who has a kid and is single screams, "hey i fucked my shit up, help me and I can fuck your shit up too"

Widows yes, Single mothers no. You would be surprised how many of these single mothers still fuck their baby's daddy regularly. If the man is still alive, stay the fuck away.

We need to get the bluepilled fucks away from easy-access single mother vagina so that these whore can rot in isolation. How do we get the blue pilled vagina slaves to shun the single mothers?

you'll never come before her kid, you'll always be second.
you'll never beable to discipline her kid
she'll always take her kids side over yours
good luck

> what if you have children with her after that?
What if not?

How about you have children with her and then you date?

It is degenerate to date a degenerate woman - that was so degenerate that she couldn't handle a marriage.

you are promoting the behaviour.

if women knew they would never find another man after having a child, they would think more
carefully about sex.

dating a single mom is not degenerate, but why would you date an actual degenerate

>implying she would let herself get impregnated by a beta cuck
>implying that if she does get pregnant it won't be with Tyrone again

No at all, although my countrymen probably dislike us. My girlfriend has a half-caste two year old daughter of the same complexion. Inb4 cuck. How did that happen? Very simple: we dated through the high school and uni. At the end of the second university year, I went to Dartmouth to finish my degree, she went to the LSE, so we took a technical break with agreement to get back once we are in Russia again. We came back several years later with Bach and Mastaaaas to Russia and got back. Month later turned out she's preggers. Doc said if we abort, there is a high chance she won't be able to give birth again, so we kept it. Are we trashy? Not at all, she works in Barclays at the senior level, I have a passive source of income. Are we cucked? Nope, we are proud to be White and European.

Are we talking for a 2 for 1 kind of deal if you get what I mean? :^)

I met a somewhat traditional but completely wholesome Russian woman with a child from a crazy ex husband. She is not degenerate at all, and a highly intelligent and spiritual artist who is full of love and joy. I'm willing to put up with a child if means being with a woman unlike any other woman. Someone who has not disrespected me even in one small way.

You're a cuck she's a whore. Enjoy spending aditional resources on some strangers son.
I recommend to leave the kid at an orphanage you were going to abort it anyway.

Only if you impregnate her daughter too.

If, and ONLY if:

1) Her husband died
>If her kid's father is still alive, do not date her
>If she had a child out of wedlock, do not date her
1b) Her husband was not a criminal
>If her husband died because he was slinging meth or was a criminal in any way, get the fuck out of there
>You get bonus points if her husband was a cop or soldier who died in the line of duty - but in this case you must raise her kid to always respect his real father, never let the kid call you "dad"
2) She is financially secure
>If she needs your money you will never have a stable relationship. Besides, the father should have had a life insurance policy.
3) She is willing to have more children with you
>If you date/marry a single mother, you are raising a child that isn't yours. That literally makes you a cuckold.
>HOWEVER, this can be mitigated, since if you have a child with her, the first kid is now your child's half-sibling, so you are now semi-related to it.
4) Her child is the same race as you
>If you go to the shops with your step-kid and it doesn't even share the same race as you, everyone is going to laugh at you
5) She has at least two traits to cancel out the "has a kid"
>If your normal requirements for dating a chick is "hot, smart, funny", then she must meet those normal requirements but also have an extra two positive traits, e.g. "hot, smart, funny, successful business owner, minor celebrity"
>exceptions can be made for one MAJOR positive trait, like "A-list celebrity" or "net worth of 80 million dollars"

Otherwise, do not do it

They're single moms for a reason and you'll find out why sooner or later if you date one. A nigger knocked her up and bailed or a white man dated her and got tired of her bullshit. Don't try to save them, don't try to fix them.

only widows (she was married with him, he didn't die because he was gang member, but war/accident/sick).

saged

5. might be overkill, but otherwise all good.

Yes. I don't use the word degenerate often, but this counts. She's ten times the parasite a normal woman would be. Her having a kid will always mean she's trying to provide for two mouths and this makes her focus more effort on trying to get a man's resources, making her lie more, deceive more, emotionally manipulate more.

You may not be able too. New research in genetics shows male DNA sticking in the her system her whole life. Your kids will be growing in the same womb as the guy that got her pregnant and MAYBE his genes might attack or infect your own.

No matter what you do, that guy will always come first. No matter what she say's to manipulate you, he's always more important since she's using you to further his offspring. She's rewarding HIS irresponsibility.

>"It's okay to just leave your kid with me Jamal, Clint the Cuckold will gladly raise her as his own! What a sucker, will I hope you're out slaying more pussy than Clint ever will!"

The cuckold will ever be humiliated by nature while he pretends to be doing something noble. (It's only actually noble in the rare case of a widow and it's completely okay I think to raise another man's kids if you're related to that man, like nephews, cousins, brothers, grandkids etc).

Get the ideas that I'm talking about above stuck in their head. If anything Sup Forums's doing this and doing a favor to it's members in the most ironic way.