Still seeing it in cinemas. I am too invested in the original to not see the life action variant...

Still seeing it in cinemas. I am too invested in the original to not see the life action variant. Plus I like cyberpunky shit.

Do you have it in you to enjoy trash kino as long as it would, in theory, appeal to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=udEJzW_S9F8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Paying to see it, probably multiple times. Will wear mustard-stained GitS t-shirt for every viewing.

Thank you for enhancing the viewing experience of other cinema goers. Take an animu pillow with you for extra swag.

Nah I won't watch it because she's not asian. Fuck that.

Jesus her fingers.
She can have any custom body made yet chooses that?

You're supposed to boycott it for having white people in it. It's 2017, there is no reason to keep making movies staring white people.

Premise A: You put famous actors in your movies so more people see them. Its good marketing.
Premise B: Famous actors are currently mostly white people.

From A and B follows that putting white people in your movies makes them sell more and earn more money from more people.

Honestly the biggest dissapointment is the OS getting remixed by steve aioki. Making of a cybog is just GOAT tier score, you need not even touch it ffs

I'm not a pleb so I'll give it a chance.

Asians can't act

It looks fucking awful and seems to be a bastardization of the source material based on what we have seen so far.

I'll probably see it at some point, but only with friends, and going out to bitch and complain the night away afterwards.

I don't know why but her facial expression makes me laugh uncontrollably

>Ad pops up during youtube for fucking pizza bites
>It's a black guy and a white girlfriend.
Even SNACKS have a fucking agenda now

couldnt they make a poster with better expression?

Name?

She looks pretty confused

I think the worst part is the cheap see through plastic gun. In no way does that look futuristic. Fuck they use guns made of metal in every other version of gits. That's as futuristic as the kids guns that make the spaceship noises.

If you like the original, you should be accustomed to changing shit and different characterization.

I am not giving a fuck about this movie actually.

Did anyone see the SAO movie? shit was so cash

>SAO
why?

Meant to write "what", not "why". Fuck.
What is this SEO, what do you mean/

Action Scarlett please

There's too much directing around here.

Adam Savage

Why does she always have that stupid fucking look on her face.

she looks genuinely ugly in this official pic
>frowning eyes
>big nose (awful lightning)
>big lips
>shitty wig
>cheap outfit & plastic gun

She seems genuinely stupid. I don't know why, just has that dim simpleton look.

He's absolutely right though. No other country but Japan would dream of an actually effective goverment autorregulation squad and not some vigilante or shit like that.

Is that the official poster? It's looks terrible.

Have you checked the dubstep remix of the opening theme of the 1995 film?

I expect this film would come out terribly. The thing is, every iteration of GITS is expected to come out terribly after 1995: SAC was brilliant because Kenji Kamiyama knew how to handle its characters and do sociological and political analysis with quite some depth for a TV show, and Yokko Kanno is a master, even if she copies some tracks; the thing is, it was radically different from 1995 AND the manga, and that's a good thing. Arise was expected to come awful because it didn't have Yokko Kanno and it ended up being a milketoast version of SAC WITHOUT Yokko Kanno and the superb direction of Kamiyama.

This film, I expected it to come out terribly since the beginning, but the thing is that it's trying to ape every single thing possible from the originals and cruelly simplify it. It's a big shame this thing didn't try to be its own thing, because at that it would've been watchable to see an american vision of the themes explored. This is just cultural appropiation, rancid creative bankrupcy.

Which production is the definitive GitS?
The first film, the series, some other?

youtube.com/watch?v=udEJzW_S9F8

Kenji Kamiyama's work, Mamoru Oshii's work and Masamune Shirow's work don't "end" or "go above" each other in any way. They are complementary.

1995 is where most people start. I personally love Innocence, but it's one of the most polemical pieces in the series.

oh, they have the chase scene, nice