Will any other country ever have a higher percentage of fat people than America?

Will any other country ever have a higher percentage of fat people than America?

Other urls found in this thread:

menshealth.com/weight-loss/the-problem-with-bmi
nytimes.com/2005/03/02/sports/football/56-percent-of-players-are-obese-study-says.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Time to go to Mississippi.

Mexico

There already is one. There is an island nation (cook island) with 50 obesity rate. Lol

>DC with a fit 22%

cocaine is a hell of a drug

>Population is less than 11,000 people

Hardly a country.

why isn't georgia dark red?

This rustles my jimmies.

>Any country out fating Amerifats
Not likely

Mexico already does.

35 fucking % wtf

Red pill me on Colorado, is it the best state?

Man I love the US, can't wait to move there and find a fellow cuddly panda playing husbando :3

>Hawaii 22%

Bullshit. Every Poly I saw in that state was fat as fuck.

Maybe the super skinny japs in Honolulu are keeping down the average.

We trade off with Mehico.

>leanest state still has 1 in 5 fat people ratio

Fucking hell.

Mexico, you can thank Coca-Cola and siestas for that.

yes grease and mexixo

Go back to /wowg/ you fucking panda loving faggot.

It was until all the DUDE WEED transplants flocked here in droves.

Time to vote to leave the EU and ask US to make us their 51th state :3

Like any country would want to absorb the debt of that sinking ship.

What do they get in exchange for bringing your fat asses on board? Souvlakis?

Typical meal for 5 foot tall American

Pretty much xD

And quality gay men :3

>quality gay men

Oxymoron

Mexico already does :)

I thought uk surpassed us already?

A few middle eastern countries have higher obesity rates somehow.

Hey shut up. I am a quality gay bottom husbando :3

Found the faggot.

How can anyone stand being fat in the dirty south? You'd get all out of breath and sticky after just a few minutes.

I live right off of DC, most people commune via walking and people do a lot of recreational activities. Mind you though, the place is fucking expensive. There's a 10% tax here.

>implying I would ever post something as disgusting as a female.

Sorry, I am only cuddly male gaming bara panda husbandos that play wow :3

Women are repulsive, gay ftw

the fuck? is this some kind of machinima or did this really happened ingame?

He's an obnoxious nigger that has posted a countless number of threads about how much he loves "Fat Panda Husbandos." On /vg/. He spends his time taking screenshots with his butt buddies to shit post on the WoW General.

We avoid doing such things obviously

In game, it is just 2 male pandaren /kiss each other with perfect positioning.

Cute af

Mexico had a higher obesity rate then the us

>ralph shits up another thread
like pottery

They're niggers dumbass. Blacks have a much higher rate of obesity than whites.

Please. Please keep the furfags away.

yet another Australian shitpost thread

A few people were suggesting US isn't the fattest worldwide, turns out they're right. Here is the top 15 and the percentage of the population classified obese from 2015.

1) Kuwait - 42.8%
2) Saudi Arabia - 35.2%
3) Belize - 34.9%
4) Egypt - 34.6%
5) Jordan - 34.3%
6) United Arab Emirates - 33.7%
7) South Africa - 33.5%
8) Qatar - 33.1%
9) Mexico - 32.8%
10) Bahrain- 32.6%
11) USA - 31.8%
12) Syria - 31.6%
13) Libya - 30.8%
14) Venezuela - 30.8%
15) Trinidad and Tobago - 30%

Arabs are fat as fuck.

Tfw from Colorado

Feels good

>he doesn't know

tfw I can see my dick.

One of the biggest problems we have is the lack of denouncing obesity.

Republicans think "Fuggan gommies trying to take away my freedom fries and burgers ;_;" whenever there is mention that public schools need leaner foods or that grocery stores should be forced to not sell fucking 'pastries' (see: poptarts aka candytarts) in the breakfast aisle or how calorie counts should be enforced on menus of restaurants.

And on the other side you see the progressives who think any criticizing obesity is 'fat shaming' and think it's intolerant. Which is painfully ironic considering it was a major topic in which liberals were trying to tackle in the 2000's, especially under Obama's 1st term. Not sure how the fuck this exactly happened.

Someone post Despair Paul next to that giant blob sticking out his tongue.

checkt and heilt

why the fuck would one still play wow
wow died after mop

Canada is actually only 9% behind USA. I find this hilarious. Go ahead, look at the cdc stats...i'll wait :)

Male pandas are awesome as fuck
Pvp is still ok
Huge ass lore
Panda friends in US servers :3

>Arabs are fat as fuck.

Sweet Oil Money + Not having to worry about attracting females. I'd probably be a fat fuck too.

>Runs God Comp
>All pandas
>Starts to post this shit on Sup Forums
RALPH FUCK OFF

yeah I know your panda friends, I am friends with Bearheart / Mike

>lore
>wod / legion
stop

also pvp is fucking even worse now and justifying the game being trash with male pandas is not good enough since its easy to modify any game cilent to have pandas

Lore is good because it is finally being put into order, chronicles did a good job for that.
And legion is focusing more on single player stuff like lore related quests about your class etc.

I love the artifact grind, it feels good to grind for something big.

Yeah, wod pvp is a pretty shit tier pvp with retard brainless Melee, and could be worse in legion I, but I believe the pvp templates, if used right, have a chance to be good.

Yeah, mop pvp was clearly more skill based, a lot more skills and way to outplay others, but it is never coming back.

And I can't say I don't enjoy how each class changes after every expansion, it would be boring if it would be mop forever.

But yeah, at this point legion is just something I hope it ll be good in pvp, we ll see

>Lore
Lore has always been about and relied upon telling the tale of, "Muh Corruption."
>Legion is focusing on single player
It's not supposed to be single player it's an MMO
>Legion PvP
Is complete trash and lasts less than 2 seconds.

>leanest state
>21%

>Responding to Ralph

Stop

Blame metzen

Doesn't mean people prefer solo stories and multiplayer character, swtor being the best example.

Multiplayer has a few things that make them superior to single player

And that is not wrong, lethality being high is good.

Mistake are punished fast and harshly, it is more about tactics than brainlessly hitting someone with a specific rotation for 10 mins till some opportunity shows up to cc chain or burst someone before the healer extends the match for another 10 mins

Considering you're American you probably already are.

probably because of the population density, or lack of accuracy to this map.

Jesus fucking Christ.

America will get higher soon. When the mullato underclass is fed only soylent for sustenance scientity's predict the average weight outside of professional sports and (((hollywood))) will be ~400 lbs

You forget that both parties-- Republican AND Democrat are a product of the American system, it's not going to be effective--it WILL benefit the people of America, which are lacking in any manner of sophistication and stature.

Yes, but in the case of those populations there is an actual genetical reason behind it.

It is hilarious everybody is talking about 'American' being fat while ignoring the fact that the fattest people in the US are this order :

1) Blacks
2) Hispanics
3) Whites
4) Asians

Blacks and Hispanics make up over 30% of the US population.

fucking niggers...
They never fail to let me down.

Not to say Whites arent fat (or the clinical definition which is obese), but white Americans have the same or lower obesity rate as other Anglo nations like the UK / Australia.

It is blacks and an increasingly amount of Hispanics who push the US into the fattest nation on the planet (outside of the Polynesian nations)

I've seen plenty fat white folks. Sure the obesity rate would go down, but that doesn't solve the issue entirely.

Yes, several already do in fact, including Mexico.

Someone posting actual facts and not me message from the 1990s, holyndsey shit. America is in a disgraceful state of health, but we ain't the worst.

But the did get "healthier food" in schools after Michelle Obama's push for it, and it is fucking vile and not actually healthier because they gave all the contracts to Sodexo, a company who got fired as the supplier for British military mess halls because their food was so fucking awful.
Even prisons have declined Sodexo as a supplier because they're fucking awful, but we give that shit to our school children.
It is seriously mind-boggling how putrid their products are. If you have a kid going to a school supplied by Sodexo, I encourage you to try out something from school lunch.

At least in the South, there's also a really big gap between rural and urban obesity. You see a ton of obese people out in the country, but at least in Tennessee I very rarely see an obese person in the cities, unless they're a tourist in Nashville.

America's Most Powerful Woman

Obesity is a dumb statistic, it is just a comparison of height and weight. Pretty much everybody in the NFL is technically obese.

menshealth.com/weight-loss/the-problem-with-bmi

nytimes.com/2005/03/02/sports/football/56-percent-of-players-are-obese-study-says.html?_r=0

Fucking disgusting. Did Obama nominate her?

>Everything wrong in america is because of blacks/hispanics
good, I keep hearing all that bad shit about US, when the mostly-white areas are great.

tfw Colorado

You are a dumb statistic

Obesity related death is at an epidemic level in the United States. We just don't se these numbers in other countries.

How can we allow these unhealthy foods to just be bought by anyone who walks into the store? It should not be this easy to get your hands on an assault burger.

Nobody NEEDS food items with the capacity for 3000 calories/meal.

Not to mention, black lives are taken by obesity related illness more than whites. The food industry is clearly racist.

We need common sense nutrition reform. Ban the sale of high calorie snack foods. We need to close the fast food loop hole.

#FATLIVESMATTER

Yes and Bill Clinton blackmailed her which is why Hillary isn't in prison right now

shit looks disgusting

found the fatty

Read a book Ahmed, Mexico surpassed the US a long time ago. We wouldn't even be as fat, if wet backs weren't here. I live in Colorado, and most of the fatties I see are Hispanic.
You're even getting close, pic related.

Yeah kinda
if you're anywhere East of the Rockies its not gonna be THAT white (although more so than anywhere south of the state), but the people here are usually pretty chill. I work at the LEGO Store, and nobody's ever given me shit once.
Since even the metro area is a mile high at the LEAST, I think a big reason we're all so comparatively thin is because our hearts have to work faster because we have significantly less oxygen.
To any non-muricans, when any football teams come here from ANYWHERE, we need to feed them oxygen on the sidelines so they can breathe properly.
Colorado is pretty nice, although from what I've heard the population is gonna skyrocket in the next few years, so that's gonna suck.

also as far as the DUDE WEED LMAO stuff, it's not as bad as you might think. Taking the light rail from work I've ran into to guys smoking on the train, but the police handle it pretty well.

>pvp with pandas
kill urself

Another issue with the "healthy food" stuff is that during the late 90's and early 2000's the push for less fat in foods caused a spike in sugar to replace the fats. Fats make you feel full, whereas sugars are more empty.

So then you have foods stuffed to the brim with sugar that turns straight to calories and you don't feel all that full until you're stuffed with the shit.

;

With exception to muscular people (not you), BMI is an accurate calculation for obesity. Strong correlations between BMI and a variety of chronic diseases (diabetes, coronary heart disease, etc.)

>GTFO fatty

fat, sticky and then the smell starts.

it starts in between the rolls of fat. where no shower water can wash between. food, insects, fecal matter, urine... these all accumulate in pockets of fat around your body.

then you sit all day and develop swamp ass.

then it gets 100F. for weeks on end.

smells like victory.

Yeah can this faggot get banned already.

Kek, garosh kun relax