What's wrong with being homosexual?

What's wrong with being homosexual?

it's gay

it's weak

You are all leftist and behave like women. Ultra-dumb in politics.

Straight people feels insecure about their masculinity when you remind them that homosexuality is a thing so they react as monkeys against it

You bear the guilt of ending your lineage ._.
I hope you have a sister OP

>You are all leftist
Only hope

>Behave like women
Being full nigger and chimping out all day is not 'manly' tho

I'm straight but I'll still be ending my lineage lmoa

Nothing

>"I want to spend my life with a girly woman that like pink and pretty dresses and puppies"
you're the fags

>muh lineage
Science will solve that problem, I will be able to my dna to online storage

It's unnatural and disgusting.

If your parents would really want to make sure the lineage continues, they would have much more babies that the average 1.4 baby per woman. Thing is: they dont care anymore.

a bit like belgium really

>Online storage

Some kind of internet table were people can look you up as "here lies anon309397 he never multiplied"?
Sad!

It's ok. There's nothing objectively wrong with being gay

Gay couples can still have kids from donors you dumb dumb. If anything the fact that they can clinically screen suitors works towards their advantage.

Why not

>what are surrogates and semen donations?

Fags are the most intelligent and alpha men that exist. Prove me wrong faggots

There's nothing wrong with it.

Wasted trips

You're literally mentally ill and more likely to have STDs.

it's hella gay mang

They're trips of truth

trips of truth

nothing

>you are all leftists
More and more gays are actually voting for far-right parties, for their opposition to muzzies mainly.

>behave like women
Depends on the individual really.

10/10

It feels wrong tho.
Women have this overly nurturing nature to them that is lacking with men. Raising a multitude of kids with a male partner seems very difficult to do right.

You make your grandparents sad.
For all the gayposting you do, you have a nice bf tho?

nothing
that's the point of it
it's actually the opposite.. there's nothing more manly than two men having sex
what kind of logic is that? what do politics have to do with sexual orientation? policies are a choice, sexuality not
it's because being gay is depictured as weird and weak in the media and our current culture in the west
This process happens all the time and is something very natural... (see ) It's just a part of evolution of a species. Btw, the sexuality of human beings is more than just reproduction. Only a few other animals share that behavior, like dolphins for example.
these guys get it
you are just scared
Even homosexual animals help raising the offspring of others. Just saying, if somebody wants to argue whether it's unnatural.
you're also scared and probably terribly misinformed

Go to youtube and see a few interviews of young adults who have been raised by two fathers. The only negative things that happened were people being ignorant at first or religious nutjobs

nothing if you're just a normal homo.
problem starts when you're an American political bitch pedo creep that hungers for attention instead of cock

Penis was made for bagina.

Also so many gays are faggots ('huuur duuur let's show the whole world we're gay xDDDD'), it's fucking embarrassing

Not now

>grandparents get sad
...who already died like 10 years ago

but males have prostates

I don't like it when men have beards that are not trimmed properly on the outer edges. Makes the face look unnecessarily wide