How can Sup Forums be so wrong and not realize the Islam-Judaism-Christianity trifecta is just one religion/sect?

How can Sup Forums be so wrong and not realize the Islam-Judaism-Christianity trifecta is just one religion/sect?

Other urls found in this thread:

thuleanperspective.com/2015/04/25/about-the-isis-of-antiquity/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_in_Islam
thuleanperspective.com/2014/09/11/the-myth-of-christianity-as-a-wall-against-islam/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because Muslims do not pray to the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

So they're wrong.

>compare the Christianization of Europe with its modern Islamization
Achristians' retardness will never stop to amaze me.

Literally the same : thuleanperspective.com/2015/04/25/about-the-isis-of-antiquity/

Yes they do you absolute dolt.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_in_Islam

tu fais pitiƩ

Not an argument.
thuleanperspective.com/2014/09/11/the-myth-of-christianity-as-a-wall-against-islam/

If they did, than they would know the name of the Lord isn't Allah, you absolute dolt.

God was very specific on this, and for just this reason.

wtf france you're supposed to be a bluepilled cuck stop posting based threads

prepare for denial: the thread and to get "lectured" on how the values of the new testament made Europe great(instead of what christcucks salvaged from the Greco-Roman world)

fuck off kike

I can't be mad at Varg because he's based but the Norvegian perspective on Christianity can not apply to France.
Are you Norvegian?
Are you honestly comparing Charlemagne to Khomenei? As a French person?

Allah is not a name, it's just the arabic word for God.

By that logic, all English-speaking Christians don't worship the God of Abraham because YHWH is never called by the English word "God" in the original greek or hebrew.

All of Europe are of the same heritage. There is no "Norway" or "France" in my mind. Our history separated us from our culture and our ancestors... and where is this leading us? To jews controlling the top of the society while muslims invade us from the bottom. Not a world I want to live in, and Christians are at the center of this situation. They are responsible.

See:
This. So by your own logic, Christians follow a separate god from that of Abraham.

All 3 religions follow the same monotheistic deity, you troglodyte.

>christcuck education

Here come the burgers from flyover states to give lectures on how Jebus is a hard working, blue eyed, blonde haired white man and Christan God is totally different from Allah or whatever the fuck Jews pray to.

>He unironically believes this
Wew lad

>Achristians
Wow, you cucks love making yourselves the victims. Didn't like that atheists grouped you with kikes, slimes, pagans, sikh bros, new age hippies, and eastern bullshit so you had to make up a new term to make it look like everyone's out to get you? You sound like feminists and niggers.

Are you fucking retarded? "Allah" literally means "the God" in Arabic. Christian Arabs call God Allah too.

Sup Forumslacks are often wrong. about everything. get used to it.

Islam, Mormonism, Christianities, and even Judaism are all debased perversions of the original Gospel of Moshe Rabbenu and his son Y'hshwa. Which is a shame cause that one was actually good.

>Bible Belt "education"

Hey man, King James English was good enough for Jesus and it's good enough for me!

>Islam-Judaism-Christianity

You forgot one

the false prophet Abraham has ruined this world for long enough

If it's just one religion, the why do Jews and Christians get Nobel Prizes for the advancement of humankind while all the Muslims ever want to do is turn back the clock to the Middle Ages?

because jews are the ones giving out the prizes

>the why do Jews and Christians get Nobel Prizes

most nobel prize winners are non-religious, Fritz