I DON'T CARE IF IT'S OFF TOPIC THIS IS BREAKING NEWS

I DON'T CARE IF IT'S OFF TOPIC THIS IS BREAKING NEWS

In its place will be a new thing called “Invisible Captcha” that simply analyzes your “browsing behavior” to make sure you do more than just look up images of mainframes, wires, and human world leaders. That means it will work like a more elaborate version of the “I’m not a robot” checkboxes that a lot of websites use these days, which make sure that the way you click the box is consistent with beings who have a soul.

Basically, the Invisible Captcha will be done automatically, making your internet experience a bit more streamlined and convenient than it used to be (assuming you’re a human or particularly tech-savvy animal, of course). The new service launched last week, so you should start seeing—or not seeing it—as soon as more sites start picking it up.

Sup Forums pass users BTFO

It's all good, I'm using Firefox behind 857 proxies

That's really dumb of them. Any website that uses it is trash.

i dont understand but cool

Not sure about this; the existing Captcha already flags humans as exhibiting potentially bot-like behaviours. Kind of annoying.

only terrorists hide behind proxies goy.

don't care

SHUT UP

Minority Report is becoming real life. How do I become Tom Cruise?

I would rather have classic captcha than have google keylog all my passwords tyvm

Captcha violates our privacy and shouldn't be used here at all

Join Scientology

n-no more street sign picture torture?

praise the lord

captcha already already does this shit. get over it.

does this mean Sup Forums is kill. without hard captchas this place will be swamped again

nah we just have to switch to an upvote/downvote and gold credit system.

Sup Forums will leave it's hard captcha, even if we have to make it ourselves.
Captcha and those cancer ads are the only thing we have

I like store fronts. ;-;

>implying they wont still fuck it up in some way so that the captcha fails more often than not as they've been doing since that FAGGOT moot implemented it in the first place

DELET THIS

Without the captcha Hiro won't be able to sell Sup Forums passes anymore. Needs to add some more /vip/ boards and give them the ability to delete posts (with a cooldown)

That just means they're going to give Pass holders MORE stuff. Watch as they get priority reporting so they can get shitposts they don't like deleted.

Will it stop the shitposters and the cunnybot?

shrink ten inches

would pay for

>already already
Cyborg detected.

no, they use proxies

I had to do the i'm not a robot shit and select road signs to use google itself just 5 minutes ago.

Join the Precog Taskforce. But it seems more like iRobot

The elite are all about transcendence etc. etc.

>tfw have self-destructing cache and cookies
>tfw have to still manually solve Captchas
th-thanks Google.

Even when google abandons captcha, Sup Forums won't. Making posting annoying is the only way to monetize this image board.

It is those who tried to stop it who They will come for first OP. The time for grand gestures was long ago. Nay, now it is time for songs and words of welcoming and of praise for Their coming.

So this means that there will be people with autistic enough browser behavior that they won't pass the "normalcy"-test?

>google killed Captcha
>not out of convenience
>but because they don't need us anymore

SEND HELP.

>being on the wrong side of history.
these changes have been needed for a long time.

Seems like the days of me on Sup Forums are at an end.

8/tv/ ahoy!

>implying they haven't been constantly BTFO since registering

Does that mean Google will now pay their staff to identify numbers and images their shitty AI can't?

Man, I remember when you still could nigger up your text captchas... good times.
Of course I also seem to remember a time, when there were no fucking captchas at all.

this is art

Good, Captcha just means people post less, and move on to sites that just require logging in once

>tfw noscript

I am a robot

I'd report all of you fucking retards without a second though if it actually mattered.

a new golden age of Sup Forums is upon us