Christians

>christians
>redpilled
Pick one and only one, kike worshipers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ttxumEkHnKE
oikoumene.org/en/press-centre/news/organization-founded-by-greek-orthodox-priest-awarded-for-helping-refugees
greece.greekreporter.com/2015/11/07/refugee-crisis-brings-greek-orthodox-and-muslims-together-in-prayer-video/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's not Christianity.

Maybe not, but this is

>Atheism
>Moral

>Heathen pope

Christianity is a apocalyptic cult that promises the world to the meek, the inferior and the wretched, that promises that the strong will fall, and the healthy will suffer

So yes it is

He is a heathen because he is actually follows the whole "the meek will inherit the Earth" found through all of the Gospel?

>Being this blue-pilled
The Bible was not written by "jews". Jesus was not a "jew". Adam was not a "jew". Jew in the Bible is a transliteration from judean, which is referring to a geographical area where the Israelite Tribe of Judah lived. There are 10 lost tribes of Israel. These are all germanic tribes. Do you know what people are germanic? I think you do. The "jews" you think of are descendants of Satan (literally). They have a wrongful claim to the white race's status as God's chosen people.

> There are 10 lost tribes of Israel. These are all germanic tribes.

The jews really have colonized your mind if you actually believe this shit

>Jesus was not a Jew.
And people say swedes have got no sense of humour.

You do know that this is literally confirmed in the Bible, yes? The Bible describes David as white. Jesus was from David's lineage. They could not have been talking about "jew white", seeing as the ashkenazi jews didn't exist at this time.

Why do you think the "jews" are primarly targetting germanic countries? Why do you think they're trying so hard to genocide us?

>not understanding anything but what you see on the surface and told by others about christianity
why am i not surprised to see anglo flag collection

>Christians, being selfless.
Pick one. At least utilitarians are not hypocritical

>quoting non-King James Version of the Bible
>being retarded
>current year

Not knowing that many Catholics denounce the current pope and the rest of the christians don't give a fuck about him.

>Why do you think they're trying so hard to genocide us?

For the same reason they tried to genocide ukrainians and are trying to genocide palestianians: because they hate potentially rebel groups.

Also, if you look at Levant, many ethnic groups are pale skinned. Assad himself looks like some guy from the balkans

>Using the Bible as a reliable historical document.
>Jumping to conclusions.
Please, enlighten me more.

>catholishits
Fuck 'em. Ya'll need to listen to some based pastor Steven Anderson.

youtube.com/watch?v=ttxumEkHnKE

You talk as if the Church of England and the lutheran churches were not doing the same

>He is a heathen because he is actually follows the whole "the meek will inherit the Earth" found through all of the Gospel?

Yes.

>The Vatican
>Christian

Fucking lol. Jesuits and Catholics do not follow the Bible. Even their prayers will tell you that much.

>>Using the Bible as a reliable historical document.
Wow okay. Someone couldn't afford school. The Bible is the most verified historical document in history. Look up the objective standards to verify an historic document, then look up verification of the Bible.
>For the same reason they tried to genocide ukrainians and are trying to genocide palestianians: because they hate potentially rebel groups.
Keep telling yourself that. It's pretty damn obvious that they are primarily targetting germanic people.
>Also, if you look at Levant, many ethnic groups are pale skinned. Assad himself looks like some guy from the balkans
Assad doesn't look white.

then what do you define Christianity as?

If it is not a "revelation" about how the poor wretched masses will be redeemed by God, and how the strong, the rich and the assertive will be destroyed, then what is it?

>Assad doesn't look white.

Are you kidding? The guy looks like based Hofer

Of course Sweden is always the most defensive of Christianity. It is literally the religion that promises cucks eternal happiness (which is an eternity of worship) as long as they submit.

>The most verified historical document in history.
The historicity of the Bible has a controversial record at best. I want to see the sources that state the opposite.

>This.

>christians
>posts pagan RC
Fuck off muhammad. You are no better.

This is exactly what Christianity is about.

Just because you want to like it doesn't mean that it is what you think it is. Cuck.

>here are 10 lost tribes of Israel. These are all germanic tribes
Holy fuck, christians are as retarded in Europe as they are in America its just that there are so few of them nobody noticed yet.

Well, who are those "christians" you speak of?

The lutheran churches that openly denounce PEGIDA?

The Church of England that demands open borders for England?

The Early Christians like Martin of Tours that literally preached that if you kill your enemies you lose Heaven?

The quasi-communists of Peter in Acts 2?

Or is it that pseudo-christian crusaders that sacked Constantinople and other christian city states of the Middle East are the only true christiabs?

Honestly, this. There is not one church currently in existence that is against muslim immigration.

>2016
>Not being Paleo-Orthodox
ISHYGDDT

> inb4 orthodoxs

oikoumene.org/en/press-centre/news/organization-founded-by-greek-orthodox-priest-awarded-for-helping-refugees

greece.greekreporter.com/2015/11/07/refugee-crisis-brings-greek-orthodox-and-muslims-together-in-prayer-video/

Nah, it's just Sweden, Netherlands, Poland and similar shit-tier countries. Those countries define themselves through Christianity since they lack proper mythology and lore of their own.

Actual, I guess the Nords do have quite some interesting mythology, but that would go more for Danes, Norwegians and Icelanders. Swedish blood is tainted by generations of race mixing with Laplanders. They're basically Finns.

If you are to suit your religious belief to suit your political preferences, why be christians at all?

it is not like Hell is but a revenge fantasy invented by jews and slaves to punish their enemies mentally

Jumping in yourself is the best way to get both that man and yourself drowned.

I'm an atheist and I would save drowning man. It's not like just because I don't follow the word of Christ I'm a horrible person who kills others without morals.

>Panama opening a channel in between christian buttcheeks with his spicy caribeƱo cock
Based

That's the point of paleo orthodoxy. Staying true to theearliest forms of christianity before it became instituionalised

The earliest forms of christianity you say!

The Communism of Acts 2 then? Or the absolute rejection of fighting for the world of "The City of God"?

You may have not noticed but Paul and the other christians didn't organize defensively for any purpose, both Paul and Peter embraced their own martyrhoods as the true gate of heaven

Is that how you plan on dealing with the refugee crisis? By praying for your enemies while ISIS decapitates you, and you smile knowing that now "you will finally be one with the Jew God"?

If what you want is a bunch of people diseased with pathological altruism, awaiting for their own death in the name of some bizarre concept of Spiritual Superiority, then you already have it:

it is named the Modern West

Read the bible, you'll see the truth, don't let these people deceive you into believing this is what Christianity it.

This, modern translations are the ones constantly used to attack us. They're not legitimate they were designed to weaken Christianity. For example one popular new translation (forgot the name) advocates rape, the KJV condemns it and mentions rapists need to be put to death. Oh but everyone conveniently quotes the modern one instead, and that's what google shows as the default too.

I think that you mean

"Don't actually read the Bible. Jesus didn't mean anything of what he said about the meek and the poor in spirit receiving Heaven while the strong falls to Hell, or anything about how the first is the last, about how you should love your enemies and hate your family. Christianity is actually about DEUS VULT, even when Jesus, Paul and Peter didn't even attempt to defend themselves when it was time for them to be executed"

Christianity is what is in the Bible. I don't care what some shitlib men or women say, or what some old faggot with a funny hat says. I care what God says.

The bible very clearly says that if someone comes to your city and tells you to worship other Gods you must strike them down with your sword, this is what God tells us to do.
It's you cucked atheists who allow the satanic cult of Islam to spread

You can believe whatever you want, but don't complain when you end up in Hell.

> they were designed to weaken Christianity.

As opposed to a strong Christianity?

What would even be the point?

Christianity is collapsing because its very promise is based on that collapse: You seem to forget that Christianity promised persecution and death to their followers all the way onto the coming of Jesus, for his kingdoms is NOT of this world

This, churches now have been infiltrated by satan. So many of them go completely against the bible, they reject Gods commands for us because "it's outdated" they're trying to lead us further away from God and towards the word of man and satan.

Christianity isn't collapsing. The West is collapsing.

Christianity is growing in the East.

The new testament can be sumarized with "bend over goy"

Who is the one that said "the arabic invasion of Europe is a good thing"?

a) Richard Dawkins
b) the People

> but don't complain when you end up in Hell.

If you really believe that there is such a thing as Hell I feel sorry for you

Are you trying to tell me that "love your enemies" "if they take your coat give them your shirt as well" is NOT on the Bible?

There's nothing wrong with dying for your faith, if your country got attacked and your soldiers died would you make fun of them or attack them for that? No they sacrificed themselves for your country and for your freedom, martyrs die for their faith.

were the Early Churches that endorsed martyrhood and submission to your enemies infiltrated by satan as well?

What is the TRUE CHURCH you speak of then?

The Crusaders that destroyed Constantinople?

Do you eat pig? You really seem to believe the Old Testament applied to christians, contradictions with "love your enemies"
and "do not resist evil" be damned

Atheists
And good, you deny reality. Perhaps you should log off Sup Forums and check yourself into a mental health clinic

>Protestants

You're seriously retarded, I already addressed this. You atheists keep bribing up the same argument over and over again you just love repeating yourself (i guess it's habit since you need to keep reminding yourself evolution is true so you'll believe it)

Martin of Tours disagrees with you. He said that dying to your enemies would prove that you don't care about this rotten world of the devil, and you would inherit heaven, exactly as Jesus promised in the sermon of the mount

I guess early christians were not christians either! Fuck jesus and fuck the Peter! DEUS VULT!!!

Only DEUS VULT

Damn I screwed up my question xD

Who is the one that said "the arabic invasion of Europe is a good thing"?

a) Richard Dawkins
b) the Pope

there now you can answer properly

> inb4 CHRISTIANS THAT FOLLOW LOVE YOUR ENEMIES AND GIVE THEM YOUR SHIRT AND COAT ARE NOT CHRISTIANS. DEUS VULT! LETS DESTROY CONSTANTINOPLE AGAIN!!

Yes I eat pork, the bible tells us it's okay God made everything for us.
1 Timothy 4:4
For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:

You didn't address it at all

You are just completely refusing to acknowlegde that early christianity has nothing with DEUS VULT

I bet it helps to have a foot fetish

Shut up with this stupid deus vult meme, it's annoying.

Again, atheists

Then you do agree that the New Testament overrides the Old Testament

STOP MENTIONING THIS DUMB DEUS VULT MEME THIS IS THE MOST AUTISTIC THING TO EVER COME OUT OF Sup Forums IT TURNS CHRISTIANITY INTO AN RPG GAME SHUT UP

It depends

1/10 you tried too hard from the offset, sven

Exquisite.

The feet on that qt Muslime next to the black guy though, I would kiss her feet all night long.

Don't even bother, these people live in a fantasy world where explosions create life

Then you active deny reality?

You really believe that the Pope, the Church of England, the lutheran churches, etc, they are all atheists for actually following the message of the Gospel...?

What kind of logic is that? Are you crazy?

Lust is a sin, I hope you learn to control these urges. You should have thoughts such as these only for your wife

Oh, it depends on what parts of Christianity you decide to follow?

AKA: you actually just want some sort of moral pretense for what you already believe in

No!!! Don't eat the blood
Deutron. 12:23
Only be sure that thou eat not the blood: for the blood is the life; and thou mayest not eat the life with the flesh.
Do you even bible????

The bible says it's shameful for a woman to pray without covering her hair.
Show me how many Anglican, catholic, Lutheran churches follow this rule.
Denomination is stupid anyway, there's the bible and that's it

Um...you know that israel was handed the 10 commandments and jesus spoke to jews first right? And that because of their rejection, he turned to the gentiles. It's not supremacy, it was how the word was spread.

That image. HOW? The wiki page is so skimpy on details but how the hell did they kill 2/3 of the entire army?

No, I mean it depends some Christians believe genesis is a metaphor because we aren't supposed to follow the Old Testament. Why is it so hard talking to third worlders? You have to be the angriest people on this earth, what's wrong with you?

This thread, pic related.

You can never, and I repeat, NEVER be redpilled if you base your morality, ideologies, faith, and judgement off of Middle-Eastern fairy tales spread by Jews as a mean to make European men forsake their culture, old religions, and die in Jewish wars.

Christianity and Islam are two sides of the same coin. Only difference is one invaded Europe then and one is invading Europe now.

I'm not a vampire I don't suck the blood out of my food, there is no blood in my meat.

See: 1 Timothy 5:8

If you harm my own, I will kill you. Not only do you deny God, you deny history. It's as if any time, any people, that were Christian, did not exist between now and the time of Jesus.

You look down on the Crusades, because it shows you to be a fool. You call the middle ages "dark" ages, because it makes you look like a fool, since all of philosophy and technology, and science itself was all modernized and conceptualized during that time and shortly after.

Your existence is the age of fools, also known as the Enlightenment, of which modern culture and communism is a product of.

You are the common fool, argumentative without reason, while professing both it and intelligence. Atheism, nihilism, is the religion of the Left; the liberal. The fool. It is a gift from God that none of you shall breed, but wrestle with stupidity in your mind until you are old and decrepit.

>there's the bible and that's it

there's the bible and then there is what parts you decide to follow or not so that you don't actually have to follow the insane, self-destructive anti-world anti-life advice of Jewsus

damn even the black guy is disgusted

In case you haven't noticed: I am supporting him. And judging from your post, especially THIS anti-scientific creationist bable, I know exactly who I am dealing with in your case.

If I have to reject reality to be "red pilled" (a term created by 2 faggot cross dressers) then I'm not red pilled, I'm Christ pilled.

Nice job shitting on everything your ancestors fought against, traitor.

Thanks for making assumptions about my life, can you tell me specifically what I don't follow since you know so much about my life :)

I hate western Christians. I'm a middle eastern Christian and the west treats mudslimes better than us. They let them rape our women, take our land, and kill us. No one says a thing. People complain about what the Jews are doing to the Arab's but what the Arab's are doing to us is exponentially worse. Hope Israel just nukes the entire Arab population.

>no true christcuck!
Every time. You guys make fun of 'moderate muslims' for not adhering to true violent islam when you fail to realize you're basically 'moderate christians'.

Christianity is a cuck religion. The core teachings consist of turning the other cheek and generally being a beta cuck. That's why your religious authorities are bowing down to take rapefugee cock up the ass, as they know more about the religion than you do. Not that this is surprising though, from what I've seen it seems barely any self proclaimed christard here on Sup Forums has actually read more than a handful of pages from the bible.

The image is talking about atheistic Darwinism, which is a separate branch of atheism. Following Darwinist principles, the drowning man would've been an example of natural selection, therefore the Darwinist atheist shouldn't jump in.

Well most catholics eay blood esp in the Philippines

The bible is scientific, creationism is the only answer. If you believe in the Big Bang creating life why do Allah Akbars always die when they blow themselves up?
>ottomans invade and try To kill every christian
>soviets invade and ban religion
>family come to Canada and have the freedom to be Christians here
>now Christians are hated here
No, I'm following in the footsteps of my people I don't care how much you degenerate Canadians reject reality

great

What is the point?

Whatever bit of the Gospel that you don't like will be declared a metaphor

My expectation is not to convince you or anything, it is to prove any lurkers that Christianity is useless at best and suicidal at worse

That's what I've noticed aswell: nobody talks about basically an ethnic cleansing of Christians in the middle east, especially in ISSI territory, let alone mentione that the Islamic conquest already meant ethnic cleansing of Christians in the Middle East for hundreds of years. And this pope? Compares Jesus asking his disciples to spread the Evangelium to Islamic conquest by force, by killing, raping, sex slavery, jizya and forced conversion - followed by the death penalty for apostates. These times are not short of insanities.

I noticed most Filipinos dress like sluts in very revealing clothes. Walk by the Filipino church and everyone is leaving in short shorts and none of the women have head coverings.

There's nothing wrong with kissing a girls feet, it's barely sexual, let alone lustful.

Is it ok for men to pray with long hair?