IM FUCKIN COMIN AT YOU LIKE A FUCKIN APACHE SAVAGE WITH NOTHING TO LOSE

IM FUCKIN COMIN AT YOU LIKE A FUCKIN APACHE SAVAGE WITH NOTHING TO LOSE.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZFIn708ssFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HUHUHUH

What was on Buzz Aldrin's instagram?

Quick rundown

big enchilada

HIT ME. FULL POWER!

the big enchilada

I wanna know about aliens.

Why wouldn't Alex just talk about aliens?

Why won't any of them let the others speak?

Why did Alex never answer a question without explaining something vaguely related for 20 minutes before hand?

Why was Eddie so scared of chem trails and Build-a-bear?

That ten minutes where Alex started talking about the Human Instrumentality Project/Deus Ex plot was the pinnacle of everything he's done. The cuts to Joe and Eddie looking completely bewildered made it.

youtu.be/ZFIn708ssFg

Next level shit.

Similar to Lumpy Gravy by Frank Zappa

>Why wouldn't Alex just talk about aliens?
Mainstream media would make a fool of him
>Why won't any of them let the others speak?
because they were drunk
>Why did Alex never answer a question without explaining something vaguely related for 20 minutes before hand?
You have to understand how he thinks. There are no simple answers
>Why was Eddie so scared of chem trails and Build-a-bear?
If you would know eddie you would understand, just watch every podcast with him, hes a regular guest

He literally got that from /x/.

His NYPD pizzagate source was a facebook post that said the NYPD were investigating.

He is a story teller.

Literally Google AI is dangerous.

Yes, but he's still talking shit.

He didn't want to lose the credibility he built for himself.

Also, Alex Jones seems like a pretty smart genuine dude when he's not being a complete cartoon character. I guess he does it to keep the lights on.

Go to the library.

Get rid of Eddie's mic desu

>Also, Alex Jones seems like a pretty smart genuine dude when he's not being a complete cartoon character.

If it wasn't for his crazy ass antics he wouldn't be having his own show with shit loads of listeners & viewers.

But he's still first and foremost an entertainer. He very rarely (if ever) explains where gets his shit from so he's completely unreliable as a source of information.

"we are all in danger it's evil itself"

Aldrin has said numerous times that there's a monolith on Phobos and that NASA should be investigating.

Pic related

How does Buzz know this?

Granted the Rogan show is kind of known for interrupting and going off on crazy long-winded tangents.... but it gets so much worse with eddie in the mix. They'll be talking about something interesting and having eddie interrupt every 15 seconds to move them away on a tangent.

He's the worst guest and he really shouldn't be a common one.

The interview with Alex Jones would have been so much better without Eddie chiming in to offer brain dead input or get Alex off track.

I understand he's Rogan's homeboy, but that doesn't make him entertaining.

Er... those are pictures of it. It's not a secret.

the podcast was great, if you watch is again you'll realize Eddie sees thru Alex's bullshit but it was all in good fun

I see a bunch of rocks.

That's the general consensus.

It's possible that Aldrin is just memeing in order to get more NASA funding for shit.. or.. it's really a monolith.

You decide. Eddie thinks it's real though.

>Why wouldn't Alex just talk about aliens?

Since the Trump campaign, Alex Jones is trying to be more of an ACTUAL media pundit. He's doing less of the crazy controversy thing, which I believe even Alex Jones knew was bullshit, but people tuned in for the nuttiness.

He's still a far right conspiracy guy. But you hear a lot less of the interdimensional alien schtick.

Particularly since Trump started paying Jones to Alex, he got a bit more respectability and he's trying to be more of a respectable newscaster.

So he has a difficult transition to make. Before he'd just talk about the nuttiest shit with the craziest delivery and be as over-the-top as possible and it got him ratings.

But I think he's wanting to transition into being a genuine news pundit so you see his talking points getting much more rational and his delivery isn't as batshit crazy.

So you'll notice all that stuff he'd say about aliens and whatnot is getting transitioned out. When he's asked about it directly, he tries to cop out or quickly change the subject.

He'd like to be allowed into the Whitehouse press briefings and I think he has to at least attempt to be a respectable pundit rather than the loudest lunatic possible which was the schtick that got him famous.

Don't get me wrong, he's conspiracy talk is still quite nutty, but he's being genuine now about talking about politics and policy and the more extreme nuttiness seems to be gradually getting reduced.

I think he's wanting to transition into more of a Rush Limbaugh type.

>consensus

Don't know why the fuck I used that word

Nigga I can tell you have never listened to the Alex Jones show in your life. I've listened for over 10 years and he NEVER talks about aliens. Period. At most he talks about the elite being possessed by a demonic spirit, but it's mostly metaphorical, and there's proof they even believe it themselves which is why they go to Bohemian Grove and shit.

You don't need to say "and shit", just say "which is why they go to Bohemian Grove."

Kill yourself

Do you have autism?

>didn't watch The Nice Guys

It's good, you should watch it.

I've just started listening to him admittedly. But you go to his old shows and he has whole bits on aliens and interdimensional entities, and no, he's not being metaphorical, he mentions it very literally.

"Hillary Clinton is literally a demon." Direct quote.

But anymore the aliens and interdimensional beings are not talked about, when asked directly he refuses to talk about it and changes the topic.

Now he just wants to talk about modern politics and globalists. Still a lot of conspiracy but not of the tinfoil hat variety that made him famous.

Watch any hour+ long program from 10 years ago vs the one today.

It's a different thing. Before he was doing the Art Bell thing with a lot more showmanship and over-the-top behavior. Now it's more of a conspiratorial Rush Limbaugh shtick.

That all seemed to change about a year ago when he was supporting Trump and Trump made it clear that Alex Jones had his ear.

He's trying to transition into respectable type news rather than the National Enquirer type news that he was doing before.

It's kidney-punchingly obvious.

>Interdenominational vampire pedophile's
Christ this is amazing