H-Holy shit! Whitey BTFO!

H-Holy shit! Whitey BTFO!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w
statista.com/chart/5211/us-citizens-killed-by-police-2016/
flexyourrights.org
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/ucr
theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/jun/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database#
youtube.com/watch?v=lVZYOcDgtZY
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/07/08/alton-sterling-philando-castile-and-the-supposed-war-on-blacks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

really makes you think

mhhhh.....

Remember to sage slide threads

this really makes me think

Kill yourself faggot. Sage goes in options field.

Am I retarded or is this written wrong?
>if you're talking about something why don't you talk about it?

Wtf I'm a bremainer now

>No source but some Twitter tweets
Sorry, my friend. I found it as bait.

Question is
why doesnt the MEDIA talk about it

>tfw not a retarded woman

i think i'm going to need a couple week's break from Sup Forums can't even deal with this anymore

Those people mean why wont the media talk about it, nobody cares unless the media talks about it.

this is actually making me think because I don't understand what she means

It is written poorly, she's essentially saying "Why aren't white people standing up for police violence against whites?"

We'd probably be labeled as racist if if we did desu

Because we don't cry for criminals - we know white people have individual will.

Holy fuck that file name

I can never unsee this.

>she
dont be a sexist white male user

Because not everything is a race issue and in fact making things into a race issue is petty and besides the actual point of the tragedy.

no, they're saying that people only talk about police shooting whites in response to people talking about police shooting blacks

guys, cmon. at least try to understand their arguments

Because we know most of them are criminals. Police mostly only shoot bad people, a concept foreign to the black apes stirring up shit today.

Because they don't want whites and black to unite against a common enemy.

>its a twitter thread

wew

Um, we ARE talking about it? By bringing up that very thing?

Wow really ........etc
1 post by this ID
you have to go back

kiss my ass Mohamed

How do I sage?

SHES WHITE

>at least try to understand their arguments
I'm trying to. But it's really hard

> all fields...

keek

what i dont get is why do whites hate other whites? is it all a meme or are they really serious?

This. They're so fucking retarded.

wow 3 memes, 1 post
upboated

They've been brainwashed by the JEWS who own mass media outlets.

decades of white guilt education, propagated by universities and media

> Why don't YOU talk about it?

Because I follow the law.

No one talks about it because they deserved it. :^)

In this moment, I'm truly enlightened.

It's the media who won't talk about the different reactions blacks and whites have to the same type of incident affecting someone of their race. They find it more significant to allow one preferential treatment to the point where they don't even admit its possible for non-blacks to be killed in the same way - their way is just unique and valuable.

White guilt.

Because when a white criminal is shot by police white people say "good he deserved it"
When an innocent white person is shot by police the media completely ignores it

Police dont beat up or kill people for no reason. Thats something niggers cant understand or dont want to.

yes they do.

yes they do...

The answer is because we don't think the numbers are out of line, and are largely criminals being take care of who aren't worth our concern

Because we welcome the removal of stupid, unfit whites from the gene pool.

I do talk about it, all the time

black people say: racist, muh privilege, you dun know, don't appropriate muh struggle
white people say: nigger, just follow their every command, right or wrong, lick that boot like the rest of us.

People are shit

White people are the least racist and most inclusive groups so they are ok with being self-critical

WTF we have, there are thousands of organizations.

Did niggers create cop watch?
NO.

youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w

NIDF came out today I see.

They don't do it with such regularity that it explains even a small fraction of these dead niggers.

/thread

Rly makes me thonk

because that isn't much of a story

NIGGERS
I
G
G
E
R
S

that doesn't seem like something that Satan would actually say
i think she might have lied on the registration form

wow... just wow.. right wingers are retarded

the fact is, blacks in america are killed DISPROPORTIONATELY more by WHITE POLICE OFFICERS which is evidence of SYSTEMIC FUCKING RACISM

like literally how can you not wrap your thick stupid fucking xenophobic heads around STATISTICS for gods sake

"Because we whites don't associate with criminals who antagonize the police and reap the rewards of those actions...unlike the black community"

>blacks in america are killed DISPROPORTIONATELY more
Is this true? I don't have the numbers in front of me but it would seem to be pretty close to violent crime rate data; i.e., whites get clipped at around the same rate relative to the rate at which they behave like niggers. Niggers just nog way more often so they get clipped more.

sages

275 whites have been killed by police this year. 136 blacks and 86 Latinos. Try again buddy.

Over 60% of people who shoot at cops are black

blacks only make up 13% of the USA population, nice try you thick fucking right wing retard

why are republicans always so shit at math?

and black people only do thirteen percent of the violence, rightt?

No math involed you tea sucking cuck. Go to www.google.com and search it for yourself.

Because whites aren't a bunch of low-IQ crybaby manginas.

You're wrong.

More unarmed white men die to cops every year than unarmed black men.

statista.com/chart/5211/us-citizens-killed-by-police-2016/

Because whites understand that the vast majority of police shootings are entirely justified?

>why don't white people talk about it

Maybe it's because we know most of those people are criminal scum.

Out of all of these cases these dumb coons are up in arms about maybe 2-3 were legitimately fucked up.

Then again BLM is a tool for those wanting more government control over us to incite blacks by pushing cases of "dindunuffins" where the cop is clearly in the right to polarize the nation and lead to violence against the cops when they rightfully dont have charges against them.

argumentum ad ignorantiam
They don't know about nor care to know about these groups.
We should start linking groups like lonk related to these morons so they will know how to behave around cops and not escalate the situation and justifiably get shot
flexyourrights.org

>the fact is, blacks in america are killed DISPROPORTIONATELY more by WHITE POLICE OFFICERS which is evidence of SYSTEMIC FUCKING RACISM
Nope
When you take into the fact that blacks also disproportionately represent crime by a huge factor they are disproportionately shot by population of criminals.

Maybe if niggers didn't commit disproportionately more violent crime than anyone else they wouldn't get shot so much. You ever think about that you fucking faggot?

>disproportionately shot by population of criminals.
As in under represented sorry just woke up

When you take that into account they're still underrepresented in police shootings

That, and because the media doesn't give a shit about white people being shot by cops and thus never reports on any isolated cases where the cops fucked up and killed a white person with little justification. They know what makes idiots angry and gets them clicks/viewers, it's in their best interest to feed into that narrative.

>It's another thread were whites can't think of a counter argument and just call people shills, Jews, and Niggers.

>lol fucking white people constantly mention that police kills more than them shut up!
>well why dont white people talk about it!
Is this retarded cunt for real?

They wont.

On racial subjects, whites will deny up and down that there is a problem with how they view blacks in this country. It's a common trend among them. Whites without an identity complex realize the truth. Insecure whites will use every tactic in the book to deny that there may be a problem.

Whites across the globe know the conversations they have about blacks in America behind closed doors, but will deny up and down that these same type of beliefs will manifest themselves into a dense fear that will prevent blacks from being hired, prevent blacks from buying homes or prevent blacks from having a legitimate interaction with white cops.

Fucking garbage. These are the same people who tell white people to shut up about their experiences.

Shit I bet these are the same people who laughed off concerns about police militarization for years thinking it was just "paranoid rednecks hyuck hyuck." And now the cops act like an occupying army, and now they care - about how it affects BLACK people. Because selling the issue that way makes it harder for people to unite and do something about it. And as long as the problem exists, they can make themselves look good by chalking it up to muh racism.

And blacks commit over 60% of all violent crime. In particular, black males. That narrows it down to 6-7%. And it isn't the elderly or small children, it's black males, ya know, ~15-35. That narrows it down even more.

>commit
>60%

[citation needed]
Stop throwing statistics out of your ass.

yet when it came out whites use more welfare than blacks, the left couldnt shut up about it..
try telling them that they use 3 times more than their population and they go "der but whites use more"

and in this instance it is STILL in favor of the right because blacks commit 57% of violent crimes even tho they are 13% of the population

Because white people admit when they fucked up and don't sympathize with criminals.

I hate how every fucking fat white bitch has come out of the woods in the last few days to remind everyone how progressive they are.

If you disagree with that number then take it up with the FBI and the DOJ. It's their figure. Hell, even Michael Bloomberg, former mayor of NYC, admitted that almost 100% of aggravated shootings in the city are committed by blacks and beaners.

Because George Soros doesn't pay me to

fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

WHITEYS SHOOK

Without whitey you would be in the savanna hunting gazelle. That much for your pity thing of an argument.

fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/ucr

All the stats are right there for all to see.

The point should be that this isn't a racial issue, because every race is affected by police shootings.

The question that should be asked after every police shooting is "was it justified?" and if it is determined that it wasn't "did the cop get a just sentence?" But blacks skip past the first when a black gets shot and presume guilt on the part of the cop and never even care about the second.

From what I've seen, there have been many instances where police were not justified in killing a suspect and they receive either a very light or even no punishment at all. This is the issue we should be focusing on, but since niggers are so myopic and self-centered, we have to spend all our time arguing about whether all cops (and whites) are racist and the important issue never even gets a glance.

My advice: spend less time reading what retards on Twitter have to say and give more time over to understanding what issues are important to you. Once you've done that, stop letting progressives drag you into inconsequential arguments so you can decide what the discussion will be about.

To be fair, if whites got together protesting police brutality instead of rolling over and just taking it like the cucks they are. We could probably unite under an all lives matter banner to get this police issue resolved.

You got blown the fuck out. Niggas need to calm the fuck down. Or, they will continue to get literally blown the fuck out.

theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/jun/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database#

youtube.com/watch?v=lVZYOcDgtZY
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/07/08/alton-sterling-philando-castile-and-the-supposed-war-on-blacks/
>The myth of anti-Black police brutality seems to be making the rounds again. Recently, two separate incidents in which Blacks were killed by police were caught on video tape.
>[...]
>A quick look at the relevant statistics quickly dispels notion that the police are waging some kind of war against Blacks. In any society, a certain proportion of people who interact with police are going to end up being killed by police. This will be for both just and unjust reasons. An even larger proportion of people being arrested for violent crimes are going to end up being killed by police, and a still larger proportion of people being arrested for homicide will end up being killed by police.

>To test whether or not there really is a bias against Blacks in police killings, we can compare the proportion of people who are arrestd for all crime, violent crime, and homicide, who are Black to the proportion of people who are killed by police who are Black. If the “system” really is biased against Blacks, Blacks should make up a larger proportion of people killed by police than they do criminals.

Makes me think that the BLM types can talk about it all they want but, as a white person, I don't have to care about it.

BLM doesn't represent all blacks to be honest.

Friend of mine when on a long rant on facebook calling his fellow niggers out on being racists, not talking about Black on Black crime and being stupid as shit.

Alright, it's time to talk about all the whites murdered by dindus.