He would be good without tatoos

t. fattie mad he can't cosplay

>mega64 was right about his laugh

youtube.com/watch?v=TpTAUvdJVds

Jared: I'm a serious actor, check my range

Studio exec: haw yeah now oil up those pecs and gel ur hair pretty boy

DUDE LETS TURN HARLEY QUINN INTO A DITZY WHORE LMAO

WELL

I'm not a middle schooler. If you want me to watch this trash then please save me 5 minutes with a timestamp.

But she's was always one.

Make him a pretty boy again you mean?

I think a bigger problem is them making a big fucking show about how the Joker will appear in Suicide Squad, film a ton of footage, then realize they don't have a clue how to fit it all in the movie.

Joker should never have been announced for the movie and rather kept as a secret, then you'd get that last scene of people breaking Harley out and boom, the Joker of the DCEU is revealed.

No she wasn't. She used to be the mascot for giddy fat girls everywhere and now she's every Stacy's go-to Halloween costume. They ruined her forever.

>She used to be the mascot for giddy fat girls everywhere and now she's every Stacy's go-to Halloween costume
so, they improved her?

No. Now we have nothing! NOTHING!

Robins are suppose to be pretty boys.

You'd have something if you'd stop being a fat fuck

I feel like I'm the only one who dug Leto's take on the Joker, tats and all. I loved the Scarface-esque shot of him going ham with the AK out the back of the chopper.

The rest of the film was trash, but I really want a Joker-centric film now. They hsould have just made Assault on Arkham: the film

I'd still be ugly though.

But she fucked her way through school and acted like a bimbo throughout the animated series.

I must be the only batfag who isn't mad they made the joker handsome and who isn't angry that jokester loves his bitch. Negan and Lucille are the better couple though.

>I loved the Scarface-esque shot of him going ham with the AK out the back of the chopper.

I guess it fit the character but the guy on the chaingun had it covered honestly.

Also I hate that stupid pout Leto does, he looks like a vapid camwhore every time he does it

>Thin White Duke + Spring Breakers design for the Joker

That's fucking great and they fucking deserved that Oscar

Get rid of the tats and I bet most people wouldn't be so negative about him. People like to make up bullshit why he was bad on a technical level but really it's just because of the way he looked.

Yes she was, numale

>Joker
>Implying
Being forced to hang around a angsty Jason Todd does that.

Fuck off back to your containment thread

Love that Joker!

Correct
On a side note
Is it just me or does he look nothing like Jared Leto
I don't think that if I didn't know it was him I would be able to tell you who the actor was
For that alone it makes me like a bit
For the record other than face value (without ink) this joker has brought nothing to the table as of yet

But Greg Nicotero's make up team are the ones who did Killer Croc and won Suicide Squad the Oscar!

geg

Ugly is inside
And yep
You'll always be that

How am I ugly on the inside?

youtube.com/watch?v=X_ZMozUm6Js

Why does Leto act like such a creepy old man?

Gotham city Sirens is guaranteed but I wonder if he will show up in the Matt Reeves Batman Movie. I'm glad Deathstroke is getting a chance to be a movie villain but I really want this Joker to get a chance to shine before I drop him because I can see some potential there.

How is he a creepy old man in that vid?

He just gives off that vibe.

There's no reason Deathstroke can't be hired by Joker, my idea was that at the end of Justice League while everybody is high-fiving Batman tries to excuse himself from the group before he's confronted by Superman who asks if he needs help and while he appreciates the offer he says he needs to handle this problem himself.

Cut to a Gotham news report which reveals that the Batman is currently on the move dismantling the Joker's criminal empire piece by piece, maybe a final shot of the Joker standing before a window with the Batsignal high in the sky.

Dude let's make him act like he forgot his lines
ROTFLMAO

Nice
Like I said
At the very least
His transformation is great

>DUDE LET'S PRETEND HIS ACTING AND THE MOVIE WEREN'T SHITTY AS FUCK JUST BECAUSE HE MEMEDIED

>DUDE LET'S BE CONTRARIAN TO WIN Sup Forums POINTS AND PRETEND THAT NO OTHER CAPESHIT HAS COME CLOSE TO THIS MOVIE IN 10 YEARS LMAO

My kingdom for the Jokester messing around in the batmobile.

When can we stop pretending the Joker is some great role and not just manchild garbage? The man has been dead for years now.

>DUDE LE'TS PRETEND HE'S NOT THE OG HOT TOPIC JOKAH BECAUSE HE MEMEDIED AND GOT A PITY OSCAR

>mega64 was right about The New Batman

>actually liking nolanshit and thinking keith's peformance was good
you really need to go back

Show me a better capeshit than TDK

Not him, but I liked it at the time. That is, the first time I watched it at the movies.

Years later that overacting, lip smacking/licking and edginess (memescars, high pitched voice) just irks the fuck out of me. Add Bale's throat cancer and I can't enjoy it anymore.

jesus fucking christ. FUCK OFF YOU REDDITOR FAGGOT. ALL CAPESHIT IS TRASH. NO EXCEPTION. NOLANSHIT IS THE WORST BECAUSE IT USHERED IN THIS ERA OF CAPESHIT. go fuck yourself

All of the films in the Nolan Batman trilogy are corny as fuck. TDKR only seems unique because Bane played off of the silliness of everything else. Throughout the whole trilogy Bale's Batman voice is hilariously awful to the point where you can never take him seriously, which completely undermines any possible tension or seriousness the movies attempt to have. They try to be dark and gritty but you can't be either when you're too busy laughing at the fucking protagonist's gravelly voice.

Both the 1966 and 1989 Batman movies are superior to anything in the Nolan trilogy, as are Batman Returns and even Batman Forever. The Dark Knight Trilogy is Batman & Robin levels of shittiness, only without any sense of self-awareness.

MoS and BvS

Does the joker have a tattoo on his weewee?

>keith

kek

B-but they said he isn't Jason.

Dude is older than Batman, how is he Jason?
>inb4 he looks younger
Still 45.

Sup Forums has turned you
Dub the Darth ... I dunno you pick
Now go and find an apprentice
Teach this contrarianism
I share this fate
I don't like anything after Sup Forums
Stuff I legit liked and come here to discuss here
Hmmm
Movie suckled after all

>Dude is older than Batman

By a year, and older people play younger characters all the time with no issue, it's only autismos that raise a fuss

>bring forth the bull
*bull enters the room*
>honka honka
>Dat a bad biatch
>creampie Harley, and I will chain myself up and watch in the corner.
>I dun want no beef
*shoots disobedient bull*

brava! bravissima!

But Leto is one year older than Ben

That doesn't fucking matter in a fictional universe, dipshit.

Still doesn't look Jason's age. I know he's youthful but come the fuck on.

who did it best?

What most importantly is that he SOUNDS no like Jared, at least compared to his other roles, which is really great and not as often to capeshit actors.

>
>No she wasn't. She used to be the mascot for giddy fat girls everywhere and now she's every Stacy's go-to Halloween costume. They ruined her forever.

Go read story how she got her doctor degree.

>he looks like camwhore
>Jared Leto
>looks like camwhore
>looks like
user, I....

They all did a good job but Drew's performance is the only memorable one.

Walking Dead is DCEU's Flashpoint universe. Confirmed.

heath

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkqyIoYAXV8

>I am an idea

Remember when Waltz said he isn't Blofield in SPECTRE ?
Or when Huge Jack man said there isn't Wolverine in Apocalypse.
They definitely know and hiding something.

Le dead man ;_;. It was so sad when he died, he was the greatest actor......of all time.

He gave his life for a first ever Oscar for capeshit character, man. Plus cucked RDJ which is double win.

Yeah maybe, but walking dead is a show for children while DC does movies for adults with complex ideas to convey on screen. It's not in the same category

I don't find him pretty at all, sure, not as rugged as the other ones, but still not pretty. I've never personally liked the wrinkled, distorted and ultra detailed Joker they usually have in the comics. Honesty I find Joker always too disgusting-looking. I'd like to see him show some class. I appreciate Leto's smoother skin and less-crooked face, but they could've done better.

Man this post is actually terrible. I understand you're baiting but just imagine putting this much effort into a bait post lol

Dejokabaybe

This reminds me of the time I started browsing Sup Forums when Jokerposting and /devilish/ posting was prevalent.
It's going to be almost an year and I've done nothing of significance this year except browsing this board.

Joker is at his best when there are no motives behind his schemes. The Jokers who make mischief just to piss off Batman are the best adaptations.

>>>/reddit/

>capeshit is for adults

Ok Pajeet.

Capekino, not capeshit.

>PRETTY

Miley Cyrus vs A Giant Cat

Dont you have a street to be pooing in Marvel Pajeet?

>These are grown man

Lmao

he's supporting DC you fucking moron.

Me on the left

literally The GOAT Joker

>calling that pretty
fuck off closet fag

Still hate his interpretation. Too try hard, like a kid being too dramatic in his first theater performance.

Biggest point of contention is that his laugh is literally the same laugh he uses un Mr. Nobody. I can't hear him laugh without thinking of that fucking movie.

Your joker thread reminder post that Blaine from Izombie should be the next Joker.

DAMAGED

She was always a ditzy whore, retard.

What do you think about Jared Leto deciding that he doesn't want his Joker to have eyebrows? His reasoning is that it changes his face in a strange way kinda making him look inhuman or some shit. I think it works.

>Jared Leto deciding that he doesn't want his Joker to have eyebrow
>Jared Leto deciding
What.

He said in an interview the eyebrows was all his idea.