Wh*te """""""""""""""""""people"""""""""""""""""" might be browsing this board right now

>wh*te """""""""""""""""""people"""""""""""""""""" might be browsing this board right now

Anybody else feel uncomfortable knowing this?

>i believe in racism

yes

fuck wh*Te imperialist colonial trash

>wh*te "people" deserve any respect after all the atrocities they have committed for centuries

>no, i don't believe in forgiveness and create a common goal in making a long lasting friendship, the advancement of the whole human race and help each other out

Hating on whites isn't racism, it's justice

THIS

FUCK OFF, RACIST PIECE OF SH*T!

>let's all forget all the TERRIBLE acts commited by wh*te "people" against poor minorities so they can continue ruining the world

this

honestly we should just genocide them, there is something in their genes for warmongering and opressing other peoples.

imagine a world without wh*tes

>imagine a world without wh*tes
Literally paradise.

That would be most heavenly

Not memeing, humanity is a species, not a race.

Yes living in the forest without clothes and tools is paradise for some

>is paradise for some
Yeah, the average subhuman wh*Toid.

Without Whites and Asians humanity would literally be a bunch of naked guys running in the grass and fighting with spikes to be allowed to have sex.

the middle east and the incas were not too bad desu

>implying wh*te ""people" invented anything
Fuck off

feels good to be WHITE

What went wrong with white?

Well at the very least they invented imperialism and killing native Americans. That's how you country was born, you remember?

how were they not? just look at balkans, we are still fucking nomads and "india of europe" because of ottomans

holy fuck i fucking hate this white hate meme
asians, mexishits think they are the shit saying bad thing about whites
and this turk in UK complaining about whites why don't you go back to your country you smelly arab piece of shit

kys wh*Te lover

Fuck off, retard.
We would be so much better without them.

you two are the retards one for hating a race
dumb índios tiraflechas

Mexicans are half white

Thats what wh*Tes did before middle easterners uplifted them by introducing agriculture,scripture and proper architecture in europe

walk in
see turboanglo in your kitchen
what do?

>We would be so much better without them.

By sacrificing people, throwing them from the top of your half-baked pyramids?
Or by dancing all night long to have rain the day after?

hahahha look at this house nigger defending wh*Tes

pathetic, go clean your masters toilet

Go to bed Mehmet, you have the morning shift at the kebab shop.

>house nigger
I see a pattern in your posts, turn off the proxy brown turk

Call me daddy,cavebeast

>poor minorities
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
no such thing as a "poor minority"

Sounds fun

I have an Armenian neighbor that I didn't kill yet, so I guess I am not that Turkish.

Listen up you fucking house nigger monkey simian ape piece of shit I want you out of my house and I want you to start picking the cotton fields with your mother and sister starting at 12am. Got it, you fucking apezilian?

>Let's blame the white nations, instead of Portugal and Spain, so i could attack all white people ad hominem to quench my inferiority complex.

I hate white people but i don't hate you

>obeying a mexican
i will kill you and fuck your sister and mother with my black cock. I only like white people
no reason to hate white people

HAHA you are BLACK just like us, don't lick the arse of your wh*Te master so hard xDDDD

I dare you to touch my non-wh*Te armenian brother, wh*Te scum.

I unironically can't wait for a white genocide

wh*Te lovers get thrown in the meat processors first

why

You reap what you sow.

This is the most perverse form of masochism in the history of the internet

>implying anyone here is wh*Te
back to Sup Forums, pigskin lover

>I only like wh*Te peo-

I've heard enough, s*bhuman slave. Choke on my big black fucking cock then let my seminal fluid flood your monkey esophagus, just as i did with your younger sister and mother, you fucking ape.

>that gif.
>when a wh*Toid replies to me

i used to believe that too but honestly we can't save them
as you can see itt they are just retards there's honestly no reason to try and civilize them, they are just an angry mob
even jesus would have been like wtf are those people

Why can't all niggers, spics, gooks, papists, mudslimes, puinlus, and etc just be like him and faithfully serve the white anglo protestant gentleman?

>serve animals
Sorry I'm not a vet.

so now you preach forgiveness wh*teroach

>blaming the Ottomans for that
How about we stop and realize we have been nearly independent from 1835, from which point we could have handled things better, in many cases we should not have gotten into so many wars causing us debt, losing our lives, and stagnating the economy, maybe we'd fucking be something if people stopped using the "muh turkey" scapegoat, and realize that it is we who fucked up by choosing the wrong trade partners, by getting into wars, not even chossing the wrong sides because both sides would be fucked, just avoiding the war completely would have been good. And not to mention, we were closing out some gaps with the west, but with our own incompetence, we couldn't elect a leader, we fell apart, we got sanctioned, nationalist monkeys chimped out and that is what we're still recovering from today

T. 1/16th Native

Disrespectful. Someone needs castration imo.

There ain't mandingos in Canada are there? Too cold for their black ass. I'll assume you are gook, puinlu or frog papist.

T. Brad

>I can't handle memes on the internet
Or alternatively
>my wh*Te ass is on fire

Excellent gif.