Why does Sup Forums hate movies with strong women?

Why does Sup Forums hate movies with strong women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YbBIK8CzCYo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The weak should feat the strong

Sup Forums likes Alien, Aliens and many others though. They just hate Mary Sues.

I don't hate movies with strong women. I hate movie remakes that replace my beloved characters with something else whether woman, black or donkey.

kill yourself

Because Sup Forums hates women

>swndy

Hi, you've been visited by Le Silly Willy
Repost this in 5 threads or you will become silly

they beat me up in school!

>ywn gain consciousness in the arms of a strong, caring woman

>not giving him a kiss and sucking his dick afterwards
fake

Sup Forums doesnt have a problem with lazy written male characters though.

and why exactly is that a bad thing? I can understand getting upset about a bad/boring character, but what does it matter what he looks like

And Terminator 2

what part of "beloved character" do you not understand?

like I said, a character is made of certain traits, but what does his look have to do with it? And of course every remake is gonna change something, otherwise you can just watch the original movie again.

>A character is made of certain traits
>What does their look have to do with it
Are you being retarded on purpose? Their look is the character. If you change James bond to come fuck ugly rat faced tubster then he cannot be a suave ladies man. If you change him to a chink he cannot be a British secret agent. And if you change him to a woman he can't go around beating up burley henchmen. Change his appearance and you change his whole character

Wait, do you really judge a character solely on what he looks like? Looks dont tell you anything about a persons motivations or intentions. And yeah, obviously any character has to follow coming logic, but thats an issue of the writing. Obviously you can still have a black guy looking good or being a ladies man.

user, he's baiting, stop biting

>replace character
>replace

learn2english, baboon

its called arguing, you should try it

physically strong women don't exist. A woman can train her body for her entire lifetime while you can take literally any man that's not a cripple, train him for a month and watch him defeat her.

If you meant strong female characters, no one hates those.

Thank you.

Strong as in a 5'5 100 pound woman taking down men twice her size?
youtu.be/YbBIK8CzCYo

dubs speak truthful wisdom

such as?

>implying

lurk more, newfag

Sup Forums is comprised of self-denial faggots, that hide their faggotry pretending to like one specific type of woman, pedos, and Sup Forumstards that think that strong woman = weak male.

Name?

Nah, women are much weaker than men. Denying facts so muh womyns feewings :((( remain unhurt makes you a massive faggoy over anything

actually, women can be physically strong but they'll end up having schwarzeneggy bodies and become alarmingly unattractive (except to aberrations who want women with schwarzeneggy bod).

gina carano

>he thinks body builders are strong

nope, they're just big

Thanks

Gina Carano's delicious thickness was the only redeeming quality of Deadpool.

for you

Take your pick from the endless stream of all powerful all knowing action heroes of every second movie out there. Sup Forums gets all upset when a women beats up a guy, but when the jack bauers and tom cruises and whoevers slaughter thousands of enemys or beat up guys three times their size its fine.

Why isn't her wonder woman? She's literally perfect for the role.

Why isn't she on my dick right fucking now, Satan? She's literally perfect for the role

> comparing jack bauer to women

get the fuck outta here, you dumb cow

>Sup Forums gets all upset when a women beats up a guy

that has never happened. you are projecting. or maybe your deeply-buried self-denied misogyny made you hallucinate Sup Forums doing that.

Jack had faults and flaws out the ass. He was addicted to a very power drug one season!

tfw no muscular gf

>They just hate Mary Sues.
And when women are being portrayed as better than men at something men do.

>find both carotids with the thumb and index finger
>press harder
>hold as long as you can
>get high

Thank me later

>666

i can't decide whether to buy a lottery ticket or submerge myself in a barrel of holy water. wat do, Sup Forums?

My suspension of disbelief can only take so much

People are literally getting upset about it in this thread

Not without shooting themselves up with suplements and what not.

see you seem strangely obsessed over this. did a girl beat you up?

Did he just cum? Damn, that bitch is good.

Why do you point the posts out to us, cow?

source?

Jack mows down a small army 2 hours after being dead and his favorite combat tactic is to run straight at a group of enemys. What this guy does in one hour defies logic a lot more than scarlett johansson beating up some thug

Why did you suddenly project your own inadequacies into this? My post doesn't imply anything about men being beaten up by women.
But since you've opened the door, why not take it there. Sure a woman can beat a guy up, only if they're equally matched or the woman has an advantage.

>sees non-existent posts

either you're trolling or you're actually hallucinating. i hope you're not a troll because it would be interesting to be in the same thread as an actual literal crazy person.

see

An average woman would not be able to beat an average man up. A freak of nature like nicole bass might have been able to beat a scrawny dude up though.

are you blind? No really, read again

because most aren't strong women they're 'stronk wymin' aka crab mentality

I dunno man, if it's straight out just fisticuffs I'd agree, but if it involves any other element, women can be surprisingly resourceful with what they've got

None of them seem upset, every single one of them were stating facts.

moosefix

>all the salty virgins in this thread

top kek

I want this done to me by her followed by rough sex

>a kiss

I expected it too

I'm sure constantly telling women that they're better than you gets you a ton of poon. Do you also address them as "m'lady"?

Stop promoting your home board faggot

Stop pretending to be retarded, they are getting upset over what they perceive as women being shown physically equal to men. I pointed out that most male characters are portraited just as comically unrealistic, yet no one seems to care.

I'm none of those guys. I think one of the main problems with a female badass beating up heaps of guys is that they always weigh like 90lbs and have zero muscle definition.

When you see a small male hero beating up a bodybuilder it's rarely just out of raw strength, they often have to overcome the size difference somehow. 90% the time with a female hero she's throwing men around, overpowering them and fighting them like she weighs as much and is as strong as them.

In part because that's the way it's always been and there's no need to change it by blending fantasy and reality just so women can feel empowered, because last I recall, women have plenty other shit to jack their clits over

wow you guys really are salty

What I have a problem with is when it's a 100 pound woman with no training or combat skills, kicking the ass of someone who's 3x her weight and actually has training. Like another user said
>My suspension of disbelief can only take so much

What does that even mean?

>salty

i've seen that posted a few times. what does it mean?

Naw, mostly the guys just take the punches and then knock the other guys out. Or magically dont get hit by enemy fire. Its not like Tom Cruise goes all Ali on his foes.

yes, exactly. Its always been like that, so no one cares even though it doesnt make any sense. And I bet in 40 years no one cares about women beating up guys neither since people have gotten used to it as well, so why care. Also, if you think that stuff has anything to do with feminism you have no idea how reality works. Blacks and Women are put in movies nowadays to make more money, thats all.

>Naw, mostly the guys just take the punches and then knock the other guys out.

Literally never seen this happen.

i guess i'm not the only one who's wondering what it means

upset

Do you see movies where scrawny dyels and obese men take down multiple men at once? Nobody is upset, we're pointing out how unrealistic the trope is.

Where'd you get that from, tumblr? Makes sense now, why you're so protective of womyn's honor on anime imageboards

ah. salty because of tears?

>being this new

what? I dont give a fuck about your little hissy fit going on, I just told you what it mean thats all

You're a retard

he's not the one you replied to. it was me and this is me also.

I know tons of movies where one guy takes down a group a guys surrounding him. I dont care how good you can fight, in real life that doesnt happen. So why not get upset about that too? The only reason we dont care about all those flaws of logic in every action movie ever is because we are used to them. We shut down our brain and accept that Keanu Reeves, Bruce Willis and Kiefer Sutherland have magic superhuman power and endurance. So why not accept that some Woman may have superhuman strength too?

reply to this post if you saw "Miss Sloane" in theatres.

oh, well he's an idiot anyway. And to answer your question I dunno, I dont know the origin of the word

meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow

Now you're doing it in purpose

how did you not get a boner?

> dude change because muh feelings lmao

Fuck off you needy cow

Who's stopping you from making flicks like that? I'm not paying to see shit with le stronk womyn

Meow, meow miawok. Mew meowmeow.