You can have all of Superman's powers (Henry Cavill version) but in exchange you would die in exactly 10 years

You can have all of Superman's powers (Henry Cavill version) but in exchange you would die in exactly 10 years.

Would you take the deal?

Of course. The things I'd achieve in those ten years will be remembered by everyone on the planet for centuries, compared to living until old age and then being completely forgotten about in a few decades when you have no family left to remember you.

How would you die with superman's powers? He's invisible

I thought about smiling

STOP MY INVISIBLE SON

an invisible user with supermans powers would be one of the most horrifying things i can imagine

I'd take the deal and clean up the middle east and maybe africa.

yes and in 9 years and 360ish days id throw everybody into the sun

>(Henry Cavill version)
1. That's not really Superman
2. How are his powers any different from any other version?

No turning back time by spinning Earth in the other direction.
No erasing memories via kissing

Are those common outside of the Donner movies? Superman's arsenal of powers has been rather well established since the late 80's.

I'm gonna kill myself within ten years anyway, hell yes I would.

Is there kryptonite?

They were actually much worse in Silver Age Superman.

Considering my lifestyle, I'm surprised I'm not dead yet. So yes.

Yeah

10 years is more than enough time to purge all republicans, conservatives, Nazi frogs, and white people

I would ruin earth so fast.

I know, he had super ventriloquism and all sorts of crazy shit for every possible situation. Ever since the Crisis he has been rather consistent, besides that short stint with the energy powers.

Would I still be this ugly and unloveable? That's gonna make it break it for me

edgy

I hate how they try to insert all these stupid kids' memes into the movies these days. Can't they just leave Superman alone. I mean, this is embarrassing.

superman is a homosexual man

that's a big chain

It would literally just be the plot of Hollow Man, except with celebrity cunnys.

I would spend 10 years just terrorizing the planet. In my final days, I would crash neptune into earth

Why Neptune? It's made of gas, dummy.