What are some movies where someone tries to live their dream...

What are some movies where someone tries to live their dream, and they just wind up completely failing and humiliating themselves and that's just the end and they never accomplish it?

ur inevitable biopic

bazinga

How will phil ever recover?

So is he retired now? Why the fuck isn't there more photoshoots of his mini brown wife?

Inside Llewyn Davis.

Fucking great movie.

Million dollar baby

It's not your fault.

Rudy

The one where Fassbender plays that autismo. Frank? I think?

Midnight Cowboy

She's getting fucked by Mickey. How can Cuck Man Phil even compete?

Who's Mickey?

Anyway she was BLACKED by Jay Lethal

Pennies From Heaven

The guy who murdered Phil and yes she got BLACKED by Jay Lethal.

>Why the fuck isn't there more photoshoots of his mini brown wife?

Why did she quit?

El Norte

Phil made her, he was tired of getting cucked by other wrestlers.

Don't fuck with me.

Because she sided with CM Punk over the WWE

It's a crying shame they wont ever be back

Styles vs Punk and AJ vs Becky or Alexa could sell a PPV alone

Hell we even have the opportunity of a Mickie James vs AJ Lee or a Punk vs Owens Feud

But fuck it let's bring back Goldberg so he can job to Lesnar at Wrestlemania and Lesnar can lose the belt at Backlash or Extreme Rules whichever PPV it is after Wrestlemania in a screwjob finish

GG WWE

The one with the mask, right? It's Frank.

Is there something wrong with this other than it's funny to look at in gif form? Is there some right or wrong way to walk forward in UFC?

I'd be ok with someone giving something a shot as long as they put their all into it, but this arrogant prick regularly shirked his training citing non-existing injuries, it was a display of arrogance and disrespect by him the whole way through

What a shame. I'm pretty sure she was the only reason I cared about female wrestlers at that time.

At least he tried.

Wonder if he got a boner haha

The Cuck of Personality

>AJ Lee admits suffering from BPD
>Her character was an unstable woman

P O E T R Y

I'd be very surprised if Daniel Bryan didn't fuck AJ Lee before she dated CM Punk