TRUMP GENERAL - INVESTIGATE THE CLINTON FOUNDATION EDITION

Spread these.
>Director Comey Ducks Questions On Clinton Foundation Investigation
youtube.com/watch?v=LCUATihvX7Q

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467917273409.webm

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

Memetic warfare.
Text TRUMP to 88022 for important campaign updates

SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES
>Rally in Cincinnati, OH 7/6/16
youtube.com/watch?v=2T_ow1UJZJs
>Rally Raleigh, NC 7/5/16
youtube.com/watch?v=zht6VzW-e9k

INTERVIEWS
>Trump meets with 200 GOP Congress members
youtube.com/watch?v=Tr7Q1slD3Zw
>Trump on O'Reilly 7/5/16
youtube.com/watch?v=5LR1bmgPq-0
>Trump on Hannity 6/30/16
youtube.com/watch?v=0972f5EKimQ
>Trump on Mike Gallagher 6/30/16
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTrS8ECOa8E

ENTERTAINMENT
>Gavin McInnes RIPS Aziz Ansari for Trump Piece
youtube.com/watch?v=k_Az5FCe6yc
>NATIONALISM RISING: PJW SLAMS Millennials bitching about Brexit
youtube.com/watch?v=Bn_6sU7O43w
>Still Report #986: Fake Polls on the Rise
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZKDemlV5WE
>Stand in the Gap
youtube.com/watch?v=HuTekWF8ORo
>NRA Ad: Stop Clinton, Vote Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=SIl20jItjHY

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
98percentapproval.com

Other urls found in this thread:

newsbbc.net/2016/07/fbi-source-hillary-clinton-foundation.html
docs.google.com/document/d/1_hC14wUzLw1EJ0GfDcDm9GAJoOnF2V0pM36uy3NuEzw/edit?pref=2&pli=1
i.sli.mg/W8QqqJ.png
i.sli.mg/p9mKsv.jpg
i.sli.mg/HosCoo.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=r7e6gLht6OQ
mobile.twitter.com/imamberhahn
youtube.com/watch?v=KuYd9pA8LIY
youtube.com/watch?v=sVmuGQE5vyo
vine.co/v/igIKO2DgDpX
original.antiwar.com/justin/2016/02/28/the-lion-and-the-sheep/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/donald-trump-opens-10-point-lead-crooked-hillary-latest-poll/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for glorious Alberto, we wuz kings for real

News stories this morning:

CNN
>Guns are bad!
>Black lives matter!

MSNBC
>Guns are bab, ban guns!
>Hillary Clinton is innocent
>Republicans are the issue

FOX BUSINESS + FOX NEWS
>black lives matter is bad
>RIP cops
>clinton and obama made despicable statements
>interviews with family members and first responders
>MAGA

AWOOOOVEMENT

FBN is the only one still talking constantly about the FBI hearings and shillary's lies

Oy lads

MOVEMENT

/awg/ AWOO GENERAL REPORTING IN FROM CHICAGO!

any chimpouts going on there?

Maybe minor no major.

Will you. user?

Great poster, your OC?

>it's a nosuchinsky panel
yes pls

That's a damn fine poster.

Whats the deal about the paid private speeches hillary did? can someone explain?

Top poster

The "FBI let her go, will you?" part is. An edit of someone else's picture.

Here's the original

That's a fine girl you got over there. Source?

Hannity was embarrassing last night.

He kept trying to get BLM protesters to chimpout on camera and they, for the most part, acted like normal human beings and gave reasonable responses.

O'Reilly did a much better job at making BLM seem worthless or, at the worst, destructive.

Nice job user. Really makes you think.

MAGA

>tattoo
Trash it.

Yours is more incisive and better suited for today's mood.

Good work!

newsbbc.net/2016/07/fbi-source-hillary-clinton-foundation.html

I think my dad may be a Trump voter now, although he still resists the full red pill. He's remarkably aware for a boomer but he still has that conditioned mental block against accepting conspiracy as fact.

The Clinton Foundation is the centerpiece of a huge money laundering scandal that also has connections with many organizations around the world.

>The Clinton Foundation has received millions of dollars in donations from corporations and governments in the middle east.

Here is the summary and more.
docs.google.com/document/d/1_hC14wUzLw1EJ0GfDcDm9GAJoOnF2V0pM36uy3NuEzw/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Give him sneaky red pills

>an insider with “intimate knowledge of the inner workings of the Clinton case” hosted an little-publicized AMA session on Sup Forums
>AMA session on Sup Forums

LOl,you didnt explained the speeches, i wanted to know why they were so expensive and what they were about??

Don.

>acted like normal human beings and gave reasonable responses.

Are you fucking nuts? They literally said they wanted no trial, refused to denounce extremist rhetoric and claimed Obama did nothing wrong despite blacks being worse off since 2008.

Also recommended segregation

Just listened to sports talk cuck say 100% we need to repeal 2a, ban guns and buy them back, the chance of having to defend yourself is so small, home invasions and animal attacks are so small compared to 35K GUN DEATHS a year. I'm getting to old for this shit

you just have to remind them the primary reason for 2A is to fight back against tyrannical and corrupt governments
everything else is always secondary to this

List 1: i.sli.mg/W8QqqJ.png
List 2: i.sli.mg/p9mKsv.jpg
Sneaky: i.sli.mg/HosCoo.jpg

Hillary's America in theaters July 22

How did the shills remove this from the trump general copypasta?

youtube.com/watch?v=r7e6gLht6OQ

Does anyone here have a download for her video for 4th of July?
I NEED it for muh dick.

mobile.twitter.com/imamberhahn

>>AMA session on Sup Forums
Actually, it originate here on Sup Forums before reddit once again copied and tried to pass as theirs.

I remember back from 2006 thread on Sup Forums with things like "I'm an airplane pilot, ask me anything"

It was no big deal, no need to prove, we either took it in face value or disregard it as good fiction.

Anyway, it started on Sup Forums and mystery user and FBI user are really giving "ask me anything" threads

Which is a reasonable response, for a nigger.

that is true, but the association is there now

leaker should've said "ask me your answers"

Ameribro's, if you're in an area with a number of blacks, watch this complementary guide on black behavior and aggression
youtube.com/watch?v=KuYd9pA8LIY

Daddy posted a new tweet!

and it's shit

lel
does anyone in their right mind even believe this is a woman?

youtube.com/watch?v=sVmuGQE5vyo

>newsbbc.net/2016/07/fbi-source-hillary-clinton-foundation.html

Awesome. Spread this?

Not shit friendo. America first, american won, Trump happy.

>wait a moment, I'm white! LOL XD"
nice

You aren't getting this. There is nothing - and I truly mean nothing - than can be said about or unearthed about Hillary Clinton that would change the fact that she is an immeasurably superior candidate than Donald Trump. The world won't end if Hillary Clinton is elected. Things will continue along more or less as they had.

Donald Trump is so monumentally unfit for the presidency that the CIA is actually going to assassinate him if he appears headed for victory. If you are being serious about supporting him, then you are one of the greatest fools I've ever encountered.

vine.co/v/igIKO2DgDpX

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

I know this is bait, but reminder that the quote
>It is better to live one day as a lion than a hundred years as a sheep
comes from Carl Rigoli in 1918, not Mussolini, and the context is badass.

original.antiwar.com/justin/2016/02/28/the-lion-and-the-sheep/

name 3 things she's actually done that arent
>first woman to x
>supported x
>gave a speech about x
and that actually matter
>inb4 she travelled a lot to other countries

>1 post by this ID

Do you feel in charge?

His "Make America Safe Again" video has 7.5 million views and 260k likes.

He already believes in the importance of trade that protects the US, military strength without interventionism, the downsides of the welfare state, and the superiority of Western civilization. The conspiracy stuff is just the cherry on top, and he's rational enough to accept them when they're proven publicly. That's enough for now. He's willing to give the Clintons the benefit of the doubt for now but he was active in Democratic politics from Carter to Bill, so that's more personal loyalty than any rational assessment.

Bump

Got a hat AND a burger

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/donald-trump-opens-10-point-lead-crooked-hillary-latest-poll/

TRUMP HAS A 10 POINT LEAD ON CLINTON

ayyy lmao muh finnigga drumpf gonna end dat shit if he gets in

Looks like they forgot the meat and buns. Hope you got a refund.

>i.sli.mg/HosCoo.jpg
wrong, it just might. if shes elected and allowed to manipulate laws and executive orders to push more changes, bit by bit, you will see the system truly destroyed and you lose any and all hope of there ever being a proper election again.

does anyone have the nate silver picture where it's "Trump wont win presidency" and it goes all the way to "Zho'o quin (of mars) meets with Trump to lead galatic Union" or something like that

subtly praising blacks.

>polls
>releveant

and then I woke up

Thank (You)

imagine what could be done with all the time wasted to make up lies and shitpost.

>coke zero

True but it was always stupid things like, "I'm a chef at Wendy's" or "I'm a employee at JIDF/CtR" I always asked for proof in these threads but never got any.

She paid him a small fortune.

she might be my favorite foxfu

Hilarious seeing you idiots squealing about transparency when Trump won't even release his tax returns.

A presidential candidate who owes $100 million to Russia.
No wonder Donald sucks Putin's dick so hard.

wat?

Sharapova is a fox

>A presidential candidate who owes $100 million to Russia.

Also another interesting thread here

>transparency in tax returns
>under audit every year for the last twenty years
>Clinton audited never

Shut the fuck up.

Williams was a boy.

Where are all the good shills? its looks like we just have a couple retards looking for attention this morning. Shouldn't they be trying to cover up the fact that Hillary wants to wipe out all white people or something?

>We will go to war with Russia and China if Clinton wins
>FBI likes and studies Sup Forums
>the entire government is involved in a conspiracy organized by the Clinton Foundation and led by Soros
>Obama would be impeached and civil war should break out if the public knew, "the truth"
>Bill Clinton will die this year

You're a fucking fool if you took that thread seriously. Holy shit, it's everything you've ever wanted to believe. How did this not make you immediately skeptical?

kek, my shitty screenshot got acutally used

feels good man

>transparency in tax returns
>under audit every year for the last twenty years

Hiding your tax returns from the public isn't transparency, stupid.

He's not hiding them from the public you stupid nigger the IRS is a public agency.

can I have some links to best parts (or at least which questioners to google) of Comey's congress interview thing? I'm seeing a little bit, like him not commenting on clinton foundation. I was reading Sup Forums while it was happening and it sounded like a real raping.

yes yes, we absolutely trust the polls

bump

The shills and media ignore the fact that, while there is no law stating tax returns can't be released when being audited, no business on earth would release them under such circumstances. The reason is because errors in reporting can and do happen and Trump could make trouble for himself if he declares X publicly and it turns out he should've declared Y. This is why his lawyers are saying what any lawyer would say: don't release the returns until the audit concludes.

LOL DRUMPF IS POOR LOLOLOLOLOL XDDDD

Damn, nice work user

>real estate poll
>30% of people still think hillary knows more about real estate than trump

This country is unfixable

Trump built businesses and employs people.
>Hillary has never signed the front side of a paycheck in her life.

Trump audited continuously by IRS.
>Hillary continuously used the IRS as a weapon to audit "problem citizens" she considers enemies.

Yeah, Trump unfit and Hillary is presidential material. You are so fucking stupid - only Moe Howard could have said it so well: "Every time you think it weakens the nation."

HAHAHAHA DRUMPF WANTS TO FUCK HIS DAUGHTER HAHAHAHAHA

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Lol shills get fucked.

bump.

G-guys!!! THE POLLS!!! HOLY SHIT!