Asmiov's fundation

Who else would like to see this as a movie or series (of movies)? I can't believe it hasn't been made yet. Opinions?Ideas on its execution?

Shameless bumping for the sake of psychohistory

It would be tough to do given the huge time line but i would watch it.

I would like to see a robot series first though.

nah too ambitious, some things cant be translated to the screen

to be fair, foundation is basically what kicked off all those horrid "sci-fi" movies where people just sat in rooms and talked about all sorts of amazing stuff.

also the same reason we don't get any cyberpunk, you're already living in that reality. trump is the mule.

psychohistory has been done already, only Asimov was a pleb and has never heard about Spengler

could be a good foundation (hahaa) for a movie. but asimov really struggled with characters. they are usually boring and bland. one would've have to fix all of that first.

people also said lord of the rings would be impossible to bring on film, but people loved it. it don't see how foundation would be any harder and I'd love to see a good sci-fi movie (series) for once.

Science fiction isnt character study fucking women stay out of it you can continue to shit up fantasy

pretty sure they been developing this for hbo for years you newfag

Foundation probably couldn't be a movie.

A TV series is more reasonable because every episode would be one of the time periods depicted. It would need a huge budget not to be syfy garbage quality.

Make this instead, at least it would be visually interesting.

the fact all the characters in foundation exist only to perform a heavily plotted function is one of it's biggest flaws and the reason it really isn't remembered.

Says you.

yes, I'm a neurotypical speaking to why foundation is only remembered by autistic people.

It's considered one of the best science fiction novels.

>i-it's shit on purpose!

by autistic people

Hurr if it's not character centric with erotic scenes every chapter that make my hambeast ginna tingle it's shit

I do hope you're not trying to come off as non-autistic.

I hope you don't think I care . Go back to plebbit you won't survive here

they decided to do Westworld instead. It's doing pretty well so we'll have to wait at least another 3-4 years.

I don't remember anything from novels what would be actually interesting on screen.