Are these little things the greatest thing to come out of cinema in the past century? Karen on Facebook says YES!

Are these little things the greatest thing to come out of cinema in the past century? Karen on Facebook says YES!

I want to fuck one.

Are minions even relevant anymore?

even trailers are extremely comfy

why are they speaking spanish?

I used to think I hated minions because the memes were so bad. Then I saw the movie and those niggers are cute as fuck, max comfy.

I hated them too, but for sure turned around after watching the movies. Just got pic related about a month ago.

I still see these little shits here all the time in Hong Kong.

>I still see these little shits here all the time in Hong Kong.
where? do they just wander the streets there?

>Just got pic related about a month ago
you're lying

>anons here dont like Minions
back to rëddit

Billboards, toys, t-shirts etc. People here love the Michael Bay transformers and Marvel capeshit a lot too.

Who are you?

Do Minions have buttholes?

Haha I LOVE this little guy :)

The one with sandy b as the villain was cute.

How did the normies fall in love with the minions? They're so retardedly unfunny

>retardedly unfunny
You've just answered your own question.

Literal viral marketing campaign

I am working women

Why are they unfunny?

Post some movies that are funny in your opinion.

They're just new Rabbids.

I keep a normiebook for relatives but I also follow a lot of meme pages and I laughed out loud the other day because somebody edited a minion meme with the caption, "your father and I are getting a divorce" because that's pretty much what they all really mean

Since this is the normalpleb equivalent to pepe posting it would be kinda funny if they got the trash dove treatment

Everyone is discussing the wrong thing.
The real question...

Who's this Karen?
What else does she like?
Is she hot?
What's she into, anything kinky?
Has she ever dated or slept with a black guy?

Tachikomas are cuter.

Rule 34 bro