How can Europeans take pride in their football teams when more than half the players are African?

How can Europeans take pride in their football teams when more than half the players are African?

Other urls found in this thread:

dfb.de/die-mannschaft/team/
youtube.com/watch?v=21OylbuzXMg
youtube.com/watch?v=-HVwsHDFRCo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>How can Americans love Handegg when 90% of the players are black?

America isn't a group of ethnostates
There is no ethnic American

hold up

How many European parents say 'lol son you kick the ball about well fuck school and get money'

Don't think many do. Out of political correctness our team even decided to change its name from "German national team (Deutsche Nationalmannschaft)" to simply "The Team (Die Mannschaft)".
dfb.de/die-mannschaft/team/

How can Americans take pride in their plantations when all the workers were african slaves?

The idiotic thing is that it reciprocally denies the German nationality of the non-native players

because many of non german germans dont identify as Germans, Ozil for example said he will be Turk forever

It's actually an issue, for me atleast
Our football team is like 90% and I remember that, during the euro, when we faced Iceland I was actually a bit "jealous" of Iceland for having a 100% icelandic team, even if they were inferior to the french team on a technical level

I guess it makes me a bad person because these black dudes probably deserved to be in the team because of their ability at football but eh

I thought it was just because the original name was too long

90% african*

That doesn't make sense, why isbhe playing for Germany and not Turkey then? He can make a bigger impact like that

That isn't a problem. As if those even want to consider themselves German.
youtube.com/watch?v=21OylbuzXMg
Notice how the non-natives react?

because Germany is one of best football teams and Turkey sucks, thats his explanation

As if you would be accepting us as german

I wonder that myself

Football has become a joke. It's literally just corporations hiring various types of niggers, instead of being a competition between nations and entire civilizations.

>Die Mannschaft
>Mann

Uhh, sexist much?

Some don't. I don't follow the English football team any more as they're aren't any English people on it.

so we do can take pride
if those non-whites are so great, why don't they play for their ancestral homelands?
personally I am more disturbed by the many shitskin father german mother players in our nt

There is but most are dead

>us
WE

Jk, where are you from?
Indeed, Menschschaft it is.

>where are you from

The Middle East. As if it would matter which country specifically lmao

2bh personally couldn't really care less from where people/you are from, unless you are a huge cunt and like some of our Turks have this huge victim-complex while segregating themselves at the same time.

Well but if you want to play as a "national player" is it really so much of a favor to participate in the anthem?

If I ever get to be a professional footballer and paid millions to kick a ball about I will sing Nazi chants and cover Katy and Perry and Beyonce if its on the contract

Don't worry, our team just changed name from Landsholdet(The National Team) to Herrelandsholdet(The Men's National Team) because of our women's team recent succes and pressure from feminists.

> I will sing Nazi chants and cover Katy and Perry and Beyonce if its on the contract
Well that's quite awkward, but yeah.
Either participate or don't play in the team at all if you are so proud of your heritage.
The cancer spread everywhere, huh?

Yeah, I couldn't really care less about a name, it's just the reasoning for doing it. Something along the lines of not diminishing the efforts of the women, as solely having "Landsholdet" implies the women aren't representing the nation at the same level as the men.

It doesn't matter anyway, no one will call the the team Herrelandsholdet anyway, it's too long.

Since in our case, we always use the term "Mannschaft", which has "Mann/man" in it, they will probably change that too to something neutral. Probably just take it from English and name it "The Team".
Haven't watched football for quite some time, so I don't mind them doing whatever they want. During the last world cup I also watched only the games of Iceland and maybe the Final.

>"The Team"
*Das Team
>World cup
*Euro cup

why do new worlders generalize europe so hard?

>new
>world
Lol aliens and space colonies aren't real bro

Why would you want to be German you inferiority complex shitskin?

I'm surprised that we have so many ethnic swedes in our team

Don't German clubs sing other songs than the national anthem?
youtube.com/watch?v=-HVwsHDFRCo

Deutschland is KEKED

They do not seem to care.

Concerning football, the youth organization of our Green party made some headlines back in the days too, when they claimed that fans shouldn't even raise the flags during matches. Everything nowadays seems to be political.

Because America isn't a white/black/brown/yellow country?

Anyone can be American

The German team that won the world cup was mostly white, only England, France is full of non natives

>Australian shit posts on Euros
>America gets attacked

Europeans are so pathetic that they use America as a scapegoat.