Hispanic Women Suprised that her DNA test showed Native American and Iberian

She claims that she thought her "nationality" was Hispanic but then this DNA test changed her. Why are Hispanics so ignorant about themselves? Do they think that Latin Americans are a long existing race that is native to Latin America?
youtube.com/watch?v=av9x4f9JYkc
The mormons at ancestry.com better step up on their screening or they're going to get left behind by (((23&me)))
More Latino DNA tests:
youtube.com/watch?v=LCc1N52zSLg
youtube.com/watch?v=S8vC5FNRDTU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LCc1N52zSLg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muisca
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We different from you don't think about race at all

> youtube.com/watch?v=LCc1N52zSLg
So... the Columbian is the more Yuro of the bunch and she's only 56% euro.. ugggh

>56% euro
The only real colombians are either 100% ameridian or 100% BLACK. wh*Te admixture needs to be treated with high velocity lead all across latin america.

>middle eastern
disgusting

> 100% black or amerindian
No honey, blacks are also foreign to the Americas as they were shipped from Africa and Amerindians crossed an ice bridge from Siberia during the last ice age

you are welcome

The earth belongs to all men. Wh*Tes on the other hand belong 6 meters under it.

by your logic humans aren't native to anywhere but ethiopia

kill yourself

Only chicanos are like that, most people here would be surprised if white didn't show up

I'm implying Amerindians and Euros have the same right on this land. The former for settling first and the latter for actually developing it

out of Africa was debunked

I'm surprised that she is 56%, looks like she is like 3/4 native

amerindians are the only natives of this land. kill yourself.

Ikr, she looks only 40% Yuro to me. I'm from the coffee axis and I'd be surprised if I scored lower than 75% Southern Europe desu (dirty blond hair, hazel eyes, decent beard, light skin but kinda manlet

>it's another "burger obsess over race" episode
When will they get new material?

This tbqh. Latinos here think that "Hispanic" is a race because no one teaches this shit in school, even in world history classes, and because parents never talk about it because they either don't care or are ignorant about it themselves. I knew this Latina girl who got a DNA test and was shocked that she was 60% European. Most ChicANOS think that they're not related to whites at all, like they're a completely separated race, like asians and africans.

t.

> Mexican education
They're native to Asia, lad

and?

>75% Southern Europe
gross

If Euros had never gone to your country you'd probably be prepping your bow and arrow to go hunt some rodent. Be thankful!

>developing it
developing it into a sweltering hellhole where ever they reside

mexico is trash

why did wh*Tes want to ruin south america?

This. It's right there in the bible for hecks sake!

he's right you stupid uneducated Amerindians have nothing with this land they're Asians and Immigrants just like Europeans coming here nobody is native to the Americas
They are siberians.
Blacks are African
Whites are European
Nobody is American

No cares
Natives were Asian just that

Actually Africans are native to the americas so all you red and whitebois need to gtfo

kys

if amerindians aren't native to the americas then neither are whites to europe. kill yourself, you stupid cunt.

Amerindians(mongoloid structure) come from Siberia(ASIA) they just cross the Bering. They aren't from here.

you're right, we're fucking humans, we are natives to the whole earth, the land belongs to the ones who control it

At this point your bait is pretty obvious

Amerindians are to Asians as Europeans are to Middle Easterners and Central Asians

and? native americans aren't the same as asians, or what do you think somalis and north indians are the same as nordics?
in that case, i'm sure you're totally thrilled with all the non-white immigration to your ancestors' homeland, right, my friend? otherwise you'd be a hypocrite
it's not bait, if you actually think native americans and europeans are equally native to the americas, you should kill yourself.

i don't care about europe at all, fuck off

kill yourself

Unfortunately natives are too kind. If they had killed wh*tes long ago we wouldn't have wh*tes and their malignant slave mixes determining who is and is not indigenous

True, the only good wh*Te is a dead wh*Te.

>i literally have nothing to say so i will just say kill yourself

>i literally have nothing to say so i will just tell you to fuck off
you have no self-awareness, do you?

>if you actually think native americans and europeans are equally native to the americas, you should kill yourself.
You're right I don't think they're equally deserving. At least in my country's case Europeans have contributed more than Amerindians, who are a tiny minority in today day and age . Maybe in your country or Guatemala, where they're a sizable chunk of the population they get more representation and have bigger achievements but every country on this continent is unique

Wut?
They're just mongolid (Asian) lol they culture ,appearance, life style etc are the same as mongoloid Asians is in their blood ,by your logic I travel to an inhabitant island of Polynesia and claim I'm native from there....but Im still Mexican

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muisca
Why do wh*Toids lie like they steal, cheat and kill? Which is to say constantly.

Don't think there are modern days muiscas still alive. They all died from imported diseases or went through the mestizaje process during colonial times

>also
Igual el lenguaje maya,inca,mapuche,amazonio,Azteca etc es básicamente un Spinoff del lenguaje ruso-Siberiano hasta el mismo acento tiene ...al igual ellos también coleccionaban hermosas joyas así como una fascinación por la caza
Los amerindios son siberianos de sangre pura

what's your ancestry? Aboriginal Canadian, borderline métis?

>Patel here rather be shitting in the streets

Aren't you just Amazonian Indians like Venezuelans,and ecuatorians??

Human. Why are wh*Tes so scared of the truth?

>it's a mixed slave bastard parrots their white master

okay, so you somehow got it in your head that nativeness is dependent on contributions...

does that mean that all your bums and criminals are actually foreigners? kek

Nope, the average Colombian mestizo is 50% Euro and some of the most populated region score above 70%, not exactly Amazonian Indians. In fact less than 1% of our population lives in the Amazon region. All three nation are more Andean than Amazonian. can't believe Mexicans are this clueless

> does that mean that all your bums and criminals are actually foreigners? kek
They were born here, so not at all foreigners

No one cares about Colombia

We are amazonian and caribbean indians, not andean, we live in the andes but we are not the same amerindians as peruvians or bolivians, only the ones in the southwest are andean

True and you have a 5 yo kid logic. I mean you came up with this post which doesn't even make sense . You associate the looks of a person with being a foreigner instead of the place they were born

>wanting to be wh*Te
>making insulting claims of 50%-70%
Now I'm convinced I'm talking to some subhuman wh*Te with a proxy. That or you are a wh*Te on vacation attempting to besmirch actual colombians.

pic related

I'm not that user, I'm just sayin

and you think europeans are native to south america cause they created your country. you're obviously retarded.

Actual Colombians are like that, stupid larper.

Muiscas were Andeans, not Carib or Amazonian. However you're right on the fact that they were not even remotely close to Incas

Actual Colombians need to wake up and remove the parasite wh*Te from their nation and their homes.

they where not andean, they where located in the andes but they where not andean, they where caribbean, they where related to the caribs

No n*gga. If you re-read the whole thread you'd realize I never said that Euros are native to south America. I, however, did said that they're just as entitled to this land as Amerindians (who come from modern day Russia ffs), or probably even more so, as they developed it.

Kill yourself, t b h.

also, chibchas are not only exclusive to colombia

>they where located in the andes but they where not andean, they where caribbean
Nice mental gymnastics. Yes, they were closer to the Caribs but they lived in the Andes, effectively becoming "Andeans". Call them Northern Andeans if you will, but that doesn't make them less Andean. We should rename our portion of the Andes to avoid this mind fuckery kek

Yes, I know for a fact some chibcha speaking tribes thrive in Panama and CR as of today. Wonder if that ancestry is what makes their Spanish accent so awfully similar sounding to ours

no, because when you say andean natives, you are referring to the incas, and we are not, we are related to the caribs, just because they're in the andes doesn't stop them from being caribbean, what it matters it's the culture they have and who are they related to, not their geographical place, there is no need to change names to understand that

then i hope you agree that euros arent native to europe because they are just middle easterners who migrated there

Fair enough. Won't disagree with an Sup Forums geneticist

I'm not saying you're full blooded but at least Colombia has a % of Amazonian in the meztisos
Like Venezuela

i'm not that guy, but yeah, and depends a lot on the region obviously, but we are mostly caribbean

Aren't our Amazonians (and the ones from Venezuela) kinda related to Caribs as well? If I'm not mistaken they settled the Orinoco basin and later they reached the Amazon river

How the fuck do spics not know that their whole race are just a mixture of the natives and Spaniards
Half of the people in these videos could pass as white

>Half of the people in these videos could pass as white
t. spic

Calling mixed people white is what causes this confusion

I'm not a spic, but some of these people are pretty pale
"White Hispanic" is a thing, it's just that most of their blood is Spaniard

>How the fuck do spics not know that their whole race are just a mixture of the natives and Spaniards
That's where your wrong kid. Spic come in all colors, from 100% euro (Not just Spain), 100% Amerindian to 100% Black and all the possible combinations in between

>Real colombians are 100% black
What a disgusting post.

I know that White Hispanic is a thing, the only issue is that other than maybe the first lady none of the other people in the videos are white-passing wtf.

We are unironically going to be consider white someday

>Do they think that Latin Americans are a long existing race that is native to Latin America?

Yeah, pretty much.

Yeah, well, today is not that day yet.

wh*Toid please kill yourself

Yeah and that's the day white loses all meaning .I'm too Indio to be considered white

It's in question. "Out of Africa" is based on fossils, as more fossils are found, they contradict it.

Sorry, I meant just remains, not fossilised.

Next up, we do DNA tests on basketball Americans and find just how many have white blood in the them because a plantation owner fucked their gggggggggggggrandmother.