cant believe he let this slip

THAT'S IT!

THAT'S THE STANCE!

BASED MOFFAT
A
S
E
D

'The Pilot' sounds similar to 'The Lodger' and 'The Caretaker'.

What did the BBC mean by this?

fuck fuck fuck its real holy shit

It is probably like John hurt, door opens 8's there for a few seconds end credits then he fully features in the xmas special I really hope its McGann.

>The Pilot
I hope it's about the Doctor and Nardole pitching a TV-show called "Professor Mysterio" to BBC executives.
>NARDOLE: I think I can sum up the show for you with one word: DALEKS.
>TONY HALL: Daleks?
>NARDOLE: (Smiling) Daleks.
>TONY HALL: (Unimpressed) What does that mean?
>NARDOLE: The show is about Daleks.
>THE DOCTOR: (To Nardole) Well, it's not about Daleks.
>NARDOLE: (To the Doctor) No, it's about Daleks.
>THE DOCTOR: Well, maybe in one episode. But, even Daleks are aliens too.
>CHARLOTTE MOORE: What's the premise?
>THE DOCTOR: …Well, as I was saying, I would play myself, and, as a Time Lord, travelling in space and time, I have companions, a spaceship, and an ex-wife, which is all true.
>NARDOLE: Yeah, but Daleks happen on the show. You see, it's just like life. You know – Daleks in World War 2, Daleks in Manhattan, Daleks in London, Daleks in the past, Daleks in the future.
>TONY HALL: In World War 2? Daleks in World War 2?
>THE DOCTOR: Well, I don't know about World War 2… We didn't discuss the World War 2.
>TONY HALL: All right, tell me, tell me about the stories. What kind of stories?
>NARDOLE: Oh, no. No stories.
>TONY HALL: No stories? So, what is it?
>NARDOLE: (Showing an example) What aliens can you think of?
>TONY HALL: Well, big headed, bug-eyed, maybe with tentacles, maybe those flying salt-shakers…
>NARDOLE: Daleks. And the Doctor fights them. There's a show. That's a show.
>TONY HALL: (Confused) How is that a show?
>THE DOCTOR: Well, uh, maybe I fight someone else from time to time.
>NARDOLE: No, no, no. Only Daleks.
>THE DOCTOR: Well, I meet some other alien races too.
>TONY HALL: Well, why am I watching it?
>NARDOLE: Because it's on TV.
>TONY HALL: (Threatening) Not yet.

I want pringes now.

youtube.com/watch?v=YtesZDblpgA
>implying its a bad opener
>implying its a bad scene
honestly fuck you guys

Clicked again just to listen to a good song.

What did McGann mean by this?

Real thread

They're announcing something else tonight too, by the looks of things...

No.

You will literally get us banned like /got/ was if you spam new threads, we've been warned before. Stop it.

fuck off retard

Stop making shit threads then

Is McGann a Liverpool Irish? I assume because his name is Irish asf and dis.

How hype are you for The Doctor, Bill and The Watcher tardis team /who/

I didn't make this thread, which you can literally tell for yourself by the fact my posts bump the thread.

Nice vpn

Yes. Liverpool is an Irish colony.

what kind of sickness does Nardole have? He looks like he has Cushing's

Idk but he had it earlier in his life too, see pic

It's a mongo shitposts and starts a threadwar because he has no life and no future but dying alone episode.

I shouldn't have watched that trailer back on Friday, now i've nothing to be excited about tonight.

Episode titles and synopsis

Same, but the show's only 4 or 5 weeks away

The trailer is slightly updated. They have more shots from the finale including a shot of Mondas. Official trailer is 1:20 seconds, so 20 secs longer than the leaked version.

What did he mean by this?

Go shitpost somewhere else

>13th March

13th Doctor reveal confirmed

Source? According to Doctor Who TV it's 60 seconds.

I eventually want the show to end. I think they should stop at the 14th Doctor and call it quits. Otherwise the show will just turn into Supernatural, and repeat the same plot threads again and again.

The Offical best to worst Doctor ranking. If you disagree with this then your wrong.

Best to worst:

1. Tennant
2.Smith
3.Eccleston
4.Hurt
5.Davidson
6.Pertwee
7.Tom
8.Colin
9.Hartnell
10.Eccleston
11.McGann
12.Capaldi

Impossible in a show like Doctor Who, as the possibilities are endless. To keep it going, they need to completely change the cast/production every 4-5 years imo

We've been going for forty years before your Millennial Tumblr shit was a thing, kid.

Nardole: Doctor, it is time to reveal myself to you, as I have been watching you for a long long time.

>the show will just turn into Supernatural
>meaning he watched Supernatural at any point
What are you, a fucking faggot?

>tennant that low

>your wrong
Uh huh.

I'M ONLY HUMAN AFTER ALLLL.

"but your hairline..."
"i shaved it off! i embraced the bald!"

I hate Nardole.

I love Nardole

youtube.com/watch?v=SMlXqvd9TB4

Rumor is, this plays over shots of the conversion process, when the cybermen are torturing people in a hospital

There's a Mondas cyberman being stored in the university and it gets out

Fuck that normie song.

TRAILER WHEN

Finally finished listening to the War Doctor's last audios.
>Pretty Lies
It's another "the Doctor feels excessively down on himself despite saving a load of people" episode. The annoying thing in these audios is that all the characters are just as aware as we are that War is still the Doctor, so it seems like he's just being melodramatic. In fact, I can't remember any point where War is really put on blast by any other character for his tactics. That would have gone a long way to selling the "one who broke the promise" idea. Also no Leela in this one, boring as fuck.

>The Lady of Obsidian
It was alright. Having Leela lose her memory is an alright idea but it doesn't feel like they did anything with it. I also don't feel like they got the most out of having a Leela/War Doctor story. They didn't play up the fact that the War Doctor basically is Leela. Leela is one of those companions who uses violence when the Doctor isn't willing to, who goes further than the Doctor would to achieve his goals. But now that's War.

>The Enigma Dimension
This was the best one. The Enigma was a pretty cool thing, the kind of thing you want out of a Time War audio, just something really weird and incomprehensible. Although I don't like how people still continually refer to Leela as a "savage." I mean, how long has she lived on Gallifrey? It's like having a simple, savage mind is just something she can never move past. Kind of racist desu. Best scene was War making Leela laugh by shitting Ollistra. Finally, a line from the War Doctor maybe pointing to why these audios generally weren't that great: "Conversation is the opposite of war."

I also decided to finish off the War Doctor "era" by rewatching his tv episodes.
>The Name of the Doctor
It's pretty jarring to go from John Hurt's sharp, serious Doctor to Matt Smith getting tricked by children into letting them go to the movies, but I guess that's the difference between a man when he's fighting a war and when he's not. And his response to finding this out, "The little... Daleks" shows how much he's moved past the war. I can't see War or 9 talking about Daleks so lightly. One thing is for sure though, Matt Smith played the Doctor better than John Hurt. Hurt's been wonderful in other things and he was good in DOTD but I'm pretty sure he was phoning it in for those audios. There's not a good place to fit this into the War Doctor's timeline since what 11 and Clara see is more like a memory of the War Doctor than the real thing, but seeing as it's a prequel to DOTD I figured this would do.

>The Day of the Doctor
One of the most interesting things about this episode is that despite featuring 10 and 11, it's in many ways primarily a War Doctor story. It's about the Moment showing him his "potential" future in 10 and 11. And if one good thing can be said about the War Doctor audios, it's that they do make Day of the Doctor better by giving more context to what War's cracking and saying "no more" and to his despair about how terrible the War is and lending more weight to his "redemption" even if there wasn't that much to redeem. In the last one he even tried to do the same thing he tries in this episode, wiping out all Daleks and Time Lords. He also serves a role that he didn't really serve in any of the audios but is obviously one of his main functions here, representing Doctor Who pre-NuWho, which is pretty good.

Lady of Obsidian bored me to tears. I don't know if there was some kind of deeper level of fanwankery I don't understand, but it was so tedious, I can't continue. Moved on to DC4.

I thought that line was "the little darlings"?

There's nothing wrong in Love and Monsters, quite a comfy episode.

>trailers are actually good for once
>promo pictures look okay too

kino confirmed

This is where they sunk all the money. The series itself will be terrible.

>mfw McGann is in the basement with Sean Bradley

I heard "Daleks." And this transcript seems to confirm.
chakoteya.net/DoctorWho/33-14.htm

>Elton just forgot how his mother died

I can't tell if this is 12 trying to save Bill, or if he's throwing her out of the TARDIS whilst physically abusing Nardole.

Does she has to dress this gaudy?

I have info that at least 1 (one) girl browses /who/.

Holly?

What is a girl?

is she a qt

>A Star in Her Eye
>The Pilot

Why the fuck did they choose the last one?

christ
is that the same guy from before?
why does he keep saying matt lucas is a pedophile?

they didn't.. it's still the top one

Trailer will be on at 8:30 gmt time. That's a bad time to market online but a good time to market via tv.

1. Tennant

12. Capaldi

Fuck off and reconsider.

Gif my 3rd fave by the way.

Confirmed fake news

Because they're desperate for more viewers and they're not ashamed to let people know it.

>is that the same guy from before?
yes
>why does he keep saying matt lucas is a pedophile?
he makes comment about it in EVERY doctorwho tumblr post about lucas

what the fuck?

Any more on McGann saying about him filming with Capaldi?

Kek, now the guy who posted it deletes all his tweets.

Satan please go

That was made up by someone here.

rip my hopes

How does /who/ rate Doctor Zone?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIKREPBwEho

I think Nardole's got something hidden n the basement aswell

>eccleston that low
>eccleston that high

I didn't enjoy it. I don't like parodies that are not based in reality.

twitter.com/Patrick_Ness/status/841355895648993281
fucking lefties

Muh David Cameron

What is he even talking about?

Wait I know Mondas is Earth's ''twin planet'', but it doesn't have the same places and cities does it?

I think he's being sarcastic over Brexit.

Inevitable Scottish Independence post-Brexit I think.

>no troughton
wtf he was based

Guys
GUYS
The red planet is Telos.