Why do you think the Dallas shooting wasn't okay but then you support Dylann Roof?

Why do you think the Dallas shooting wasn't okay but then you support Dylann Roof?
Do you even know what fair judgement is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OtM_5xC9fvk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Watermelon flag.

Sup Forums BTFO really made me thonk

>He thinks thugs with saggy trousers and an extremely low use of the English language are the heros of nationalists.

Germany, you really are a dead nation.

because roof is white and johnson is a nigger

>"war veteran"
>worked as carpenter in non combat job

HERE IS THE PICTURE THE MEDIA WONT SHOW US NIGA. STAY WOKE..

How do you not know that these two fags are just patsies? Anyone who is in the know, knows Notorious Killer Sam Hyde is responsible for both attacks.

>>He thinks thugs with saggy trousers and an extremely low use of the English language are the heros of nationalists.
Only that Micah wasn't like this at all.
Look forward to getting bred out of existence, bleachmonkey.

>bred out of existence, said the German

Stop replying to shill threads newfags.

>bleachmonkey
I'm just glad we are about to elect our own Hitler. Thanks for showing the world the way, Germania

>said the """"""""""""""""""""german""""""""""""""""""""

Underrated.

Shut up hue. Fix your shit country, then fix my shit posts.

Sup Forums doesn't support Dylan Roof you tard.

yeah he was an annoying dipshit who was living with a black guy and was planning to shoot up a college before he realized a racial angle would get him more publicity.

youtube.com/watch?v=OtM_5xC9fvk

>Look forward to getting bred out of existence, bleachmonkey.
You say shit like this and then say Sup Forums is wrong? So you agree with Sup Forums that all non-whites should be deported or killed?

Where does this Sup Forums supports dylon roof come from?

On almost every thread I have ever visited on Sup Forums where the topic is Dylann Roof there has been nothing but mockery towards him.

The guy was a fucking coward, he wore the South African flag and went to go kill some people in a church, not even the Apartheid government would of done that.

Why didnt he go kill some gang bangers, the guy is a complete faggot.

I'm looking forward to that. If you weren't such thick skulled retards you would actually realize that Trump is for legitimate reasons incompetent. He won't even serve full time in office, that's a promise.
And when he is gone he will serve as the most recent and final example that white males are evil scum and guess what. Think you have it hard now with SJWs, liberals and feminists right now? Oh man, you are in for a treat after Trump fails.
I pray that Trump wins the election.

I'm not the retard ruining this shit country and I'm not the retard ruining Sup Forums.

Ha. You think you ever going to explain him/her that. Most of these people can't recognize that we are not big well organized hivemind with the same values ,but this whole place is just a dumping zone of the radical political ideas in this site that happens to be mostly right wing.
If we wuz well organized and same minded people would heard this site way before.
>Where does this Sup Forums supports dylon roof come from?
Memes.

Black people don't want a race war, they want a revolution. Police are just the stormtroopers of the elite, class is the only true division in America. That's what you see people of all ethnicities marching at BLM organized protests, white people will be welcomed with open arms.

siktir lan pis yahudi türkler

>Fed up war vet

Who was on meth and bounced out of the military for sexual harassment.

Real stand up guy

>Fed up war vet
>Reservist

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>being so buttblasted by Sup Forums you made this OC
holy shit bwaahahahahahaha!

Y

>shoots grandmothers

He killed a black state senator, and you dont even know that.. because youre completely politically illiterate and socially unaware.

Marxism is not a valid substitute for reality.

Fuck off.

>black nationalists
that would imply there is a black nation, these are terrorists
also the white guy shot up a church thinking it would case the most uproar, because what could be more horrible and cause people to act more than the deaths of actual innocent people?
but wait a minute, niggers only care about the deaths of other criminals

>Think you have it hard now with SJWs, liberals and feminists right now? Oh man, you are in for a treat after Trump fails.

good. let the divisions run deeper, let the average joe get more disillusioned, let sjws make even bigger fools out of themselves before average people begin to get sick of their shit. make white people view sjws and non-whites as the enemy until there is no choice but a cleansing. your liberal cuck enablers aren't going to save you, theyre cowards and fakes.

Projecting.

Both were false flags.

lol a 5 foot 4 spic and niggers still have to sucker punch and attack in a group.

>being a manlet in public
he had it coming

That dude is hispanic, mate.
You can't even shitpost right, who the fuck saves this shit on their computer?

He was in Afghanistan. Reservists get deployed too dumb leaf

I actually can't find anything wrong with OPs pick. The white supremacist killers always turn out to be loser kids

>let sjws make even bigger fools out of themselves
No, Trump and his supporters are doing that. Whatever happens after Trump fails will be final. You basement dwelling losers who wait for other whites to take actions are pathetic. For that reason white males a goners.

>proud of niggers jumping some Pilipino manlet
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

If he had killed gangbangers, it never would have made it past the local news

It's cute how people try to justify killing each other.

Very unnecessary.

You ducking faggots don't realise that this is all monarch programming and mkultra.

>hispanic
Who cares? Hispanics are the raped uncle Tom race. Okay here. I think this one is a real neanderthal blachmonkey this time.

That guy doesnt look white

everything watermelon

Holy shit, are black people really this cowardly and sinister?

When did ISIS get Tevas?

Why do niggers have no etiquette in combat?

Niggers will fight you 50 to 1 if they have a chance

delusional nigger thinks his sjw enablers are anything but a loud minority lol. yeah continue to alienate the productive part of society and see how far that gets you. a country made up of niggers and queer studies professors is going to be REAL successful lol. an entrenching of divisions is only good for Sup Forums.

>this thread

Wow ! Sup Forums was completelly BTFO this time

that's it for me
I'm a Redditor and a BLM activist from now on.

>"and other unarmed christians"
Try harder retard.

Sup Forums doesn't want a racewar. Sup Forums wants the police to do their job.

fbi and foreign agitators want a racewar

>someone literally started drawing this cartoon less than 24 hours after it happened

we Race War now???

Is the solution to always be armed with something and have some kind of martial arts training nowadays? This should be mandatory for all whites I think.

the nigger actually thinks sucker punching someone from behind 3 on 1 is something to brag about lol.

>support Dylann Roof
he doesnt deserve support

he was a fucking pussy and shot up a church

>Neanderthal
Don't know how this became a insult.

>Bleach Monkey
Seriously Proxyfaggot, is this the best you can come up with? I mean christ it was cumskin, pigskin, all that shit before. None of it was effect. None of it will ever be as dehumanising and effective as calling someone a nigger. You know why? Because calling someone white is a compliment.

Nazi Germany =/= Germany

Yes, yes they are.

>dies a martyr

Only in the eyes of brain-dead nogs.

When will you niggerfaggots fucking learn?

If you MUST reply to troll treads, type "SAGE" in the options bar so the thread will not bump and I don't have to see that retarded shit.

>it is a compliment to call someone the cuck race that likes getting their wives fucked by niggers and facing extinction due to low breeding rate

Fun fact: I don't think wither was okay. Dylan Roof is a penis headed little tryhard edgy faggot who gave the niggers a massive upper hand with his bullshit attack on church worshippers.

Micah X is a nigger who wanted to kill white people. They are both stupid pieces of shit in my book.

>implying I won't post whatever the fuck I want, wherever I want
Kill yourself, shitskin.

>Some random fetish group emcompasses a whole race
Say whatever you want, you can't deny that being called a nigger is offensive. Because being called black is like being compared with all things disgusting and criminal. Not even just an insult, literally ask anyone who isn't in university.

Oh, with that you lost your right to seriouly speak of """""white genocide""""" ever again. Actually, even before that you didn't, but at least you admit it now :^)

Not really, it has become an empty buzzword thanks to losers like you.

>he thinks we support Dylann Roof

Kek, how retarded are you?

nice sucker-kick while he's down.
niggers cant ever fight, its always suckerpunches or gangs jumping people. Bwahahahahahaha! WHAT A BUTTBLASTED NIGGER! I bet you're a fat manlet too, huh bitch nigger?

>you lost your right to seriouly speak of """""white genocide""""" ever again
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!
LISTEN TO THIS BUTTBLASTED FAGGOT!
Holy shit, don't shoot up your school Jamaal.
Sup Forums is just satire you retard, you took the memes seriously!!

>Backpedaling this hard
You suck, proxyfaggot.

I'm 6'2", weigh 184lbs and go to gym 3 times a week :^)
The typical escapism of white losers is quite amusing.

>barely 20%
>all-time high

it really is just media bullshit isn't it

>Those smilies
Wait, aren't you some small twink faggot who's into muslims? kek.

>I'm 6'2", weigh 184lbs and go to gym 3 times a week
priceless

It is as if older people with military training are more skilled or something.

>I got a 12 inch dick and my girlfriend has huge tits and I have a really expensive car and sometimes Obama comes down and give me a blowie.

Fucking saved

>>Backpedaling
Are you illiterate and retarded?

>not living in a state with stand your ground laws

fake article. look it up.

it's fucking priceless. I can't believe the butthurt this board is a magnet for, it's fucking amazing. How pathetic do you have to be to come here this angry, and waste this much time trying to hurt the fees fees of imaginary white racists on an anonymous borad. Jesus, OP needs to get a fucking life or anhero.

Wow.. it really opens my eyes right now that Sup Forums thinks being slightly above average height and taking care of your body is that bg of a deal
That's really sad actually

Learn to grammar and basic spelling before you comment about the English language, matey.

>twitter handle blurred out so can't check it
>real

lol. you've got like 30 cuck pictures you can post and half of them are fake.

You are backpedaling, and you fucking suck at shitposting.

get gud, fgt

>it's an "internet """""race warriors"""""" talk shit to each other online and brag about whose whiney bitch ass spree killer is better but wouldn't do a fucking thing in real life if someone called them out" episode

It's a real shame that cucks like Dylan and Micah couldn't just be put into an arena where they kill each other instead of normal innocent people.

But yeah, fuck all of you pussies, especially the ones who live vicariously through this kind of shit and internet fist fight videos.

You are still here :^)

In all seriousness, beyond europe whites are pretty small. I'm six foot one and tower over nearly everyone with little exception. So that's probably why they think you are bullshitting.

>I'm 6'2", weigh 184lbs and go to gym 3 times a week :^)
The typical escapism of white losers is quite amusing.
yous sure are hans.your mother mother must be proud of your baiting

>I'm 6'2" 184 lbs /fit/ 13 inch dick (using imperial system with a German flag, totally not a proxy) and I got $1488 million in the bank, 5 girlfriends like Dan Bilzerian, and I own a gulfstream. I came to Sup Forums to correct you fat manlet white supremacists on some things...

Stahp, stahp, my sides

>Sexually assaulting a female soldier and getting DIShonorably discharged years ago,

Once a chimp, always a chimp. What shitty OC, famalam.

>support tactical bowlcut

nope. Also, the "contradiction" only applies if you believe that blacks and whites are equal. Niggers commit disproportionately more violence and crime. You're making a false equivalence.

I thought Germany killed all of it's Jews!