Love

Gus did nothing wrong. (Besides staying with Micky)

I remember watching the first two episodes of season one. It made me so mad I almost cancelled my netflix account.

Let me guess, you're single and white

no man. i'm latino.

why?

that whole ex boyfriend arc was so obvious and so shit and so painfully realistic, i almost didnt finish season 2.
fuck mickey

especially with him being away. what a fucking whore. in this season he didn't fuck anyone. man at least give her boss something!

He fucked up by sperging out on the Korean director. That was his fucking chance and he blew it hard.

>quirky whore
>skimpy jew
Is it worthy to watch more than 20min of this even if I'm annoyed by the main guy's face?

I dropped it after 3 eps because i couldnt stand him

was it really a chance? well he freaked out at the reading last season too

the series is pretty good

Yeah, it's pretty hard. I can only take like a small dosage of this kind of person, the exception being Woody Allen for some reason.

I'll try to push at least a couple of episodes.

Is this an actual comedy about being in a relationship or is it just the girl cucking the guy every episode?

i watched the 12 episodes during the weekend. not all moments are winners, but it works better as a drama

They are both pure cancer and the guy is even worse.

it works more of a drama between a guy that in a very naive, and kind of selfish way tries to build something with a broken person

>I hate Woody Allen physically, I dislike that kind of man. I can hardly bear to talk to him. He has the Chaplin disease. That particular combination of arrogance and timidity sets my teeth on edge.

>He is arrogant. Like all people with timid personalities, his arrogance is unlimited. Anybody who speaks quietly and shrivels up in company is unbelievably arrogant. He acts shy, but he’s not. He’s scared. He hates himself, and he loves himself, a very tense situation. It’s people like me who have to carry on and pretend to be modest. To me, it’s the most embarrassing thing in the world—a man who presents himself at his worst to get laughs, in order to free himself from his hang-ups. Everything he does on the screen is therapeutic.

how?

kek I think of this everytime when I see Woody Allen

Thanks for the Wells quote. It made me realize that I hate that kind of person because they're the physical representation of my own personality. And truly indeed, I hate myself.

the only good scene in the whole show is when gus gets succed in the studio hanger

also birdie is a qt, only reason to watch desu

yeah. she's a total wife material

cant believe she ever dated that fat fuck randy

>tfw someone insults Spoon Man Mike Mitchell

wasn't he great at fucking? woman are like that IRL

>she cucks him with an ex less than a month in and rationalize it with technicalities
H-haha that would never happen to me again

yup. total woman logic. basic tv logic dictates that either part got to have equal or similar sexual encounters.

So Gus has Hilda an Micky

And Micky almost the whole male cast

Trigger Warning 4 MDE fans

so.. 12 years old?