Why do Normies overhype shitty movies?

Why do Normies overhype shitty movies?

pic unrelated

>Sup Forums sure is talking about Logan a lot, they seem to hate it, which can only mean one thing

>RT - 92 Critic - 93 Audience

Yep, that's what I thought

Because they don't really care about the quality unless it's complete unwatchable garbage. They just want a good time.

Also pic unrelated

>RT
you have to go back

Its a good movie, but its true its overhyped by normies.

I mean, Logan is not shitty. But its also not amazing like people are saying.

>new shitty superhero movie comes out
>children who eat that shit up watch it day one
>make 50 threads on Sup Forums about how much they love superhero movies

this has happened like 10 times every year the past five years

Why are Contrarians afraid of public appreciation?

>there's water.....there's water

>itwasntmeitwasntme

oh i made myself sad ;_;

>normie
lol you kids and your buzzwords

I enjoyed it but it seemed to peak in the middle with a really rushed and underwhelming third act. the big seizure in the hotel and the attack on the farmhouse were amazing scenes

>DUDE EVERYTHING SUCKS LMAO

really cheesy

Did you watch it? If so, then you are a normie and can't call others that.

>WE NEED TO STOP THEM BEFORE THEY GET TO THE BORDER

yeah dude if anyone is going to stop your army of soldiers and genetically engineered self healing immortal superhero, its the royal canadian mounted police

fuck why was this movie so retarded?

Man the movie was good but I wish I didn't watch it and DOFP was where it ended

Why do you keep seeing movies that Nomies overhype? If you're so discerning and patrician then you should already know it sucks because the Stacy at your high-school really liked it.

I must be a normie then

>theater bursts into laughter

In what way is it overhyped? If normies are saying its the best superhero movie (at least released recently) they aren't wrong.

>then you are a normie
>reading comprehension
he didn't hyped it

I agree. The third act was too standard. I knew exactly how it's going to play out the second they showed the kids in Eden.

At least the scense of kids tearing the merceneries apart were interesting. I didn't expect this much violence from kids other than Laura

Believe it or not, Sup Forums is a minority. Not everyone thinks anyone who isn't white is a terrorist in disguise or part of some Jew conspiracy to kill all white people.

Also, not everyone is an insane conspiracy theorist who finds a conspiracy in any little thing they don't agree with.

Some people have lives outside of echo chambers and don't live on shitty communities 24/7. If Sup Forums or Sup Forums ever left the board and Reddit once in a while, maybe they'd be normies too and enjoy more things.

>but but muh red-pill
How far in life has that gotten you?

I HATE THINGS THAT ARE POPULAR XD

Not a bad movie but it drags at times
Also stupid plot devices like Wolverine 2.0, super serum and bad guys who use regular hand held weapons against mutants. Like how stupid can you be.

Hillary lost get over it cuck

>"So this is what it feels like."
I cried, damnit.

This. You people are losers even among other losers.

>tfw Sup Forums is literally the opposite of an echo chamber
Nice strawman, though.

>>but but muh red-pill
>How far in life has that gotten you?
Nice appeal to consequences fallacy now too.

>normies
>liking superhero movies

You might be on to something OP! I don't think anyone has ever made this connection before you.

Sorry OP. What shall the normies watch? 3 hour long in-depth artsy meaning videos?

You are not allowed to use the contrarian ""argument"" while defending capeshit. Accept that you have pleb taste, and then discuss the movie all you like!

When I tell my friends about it, I say it's really good, especially compared to majority of all the mainstream shit that comes out. It didn't follow too many clichés, and completely parted with the feel good superhero shit that keeps happening over and over (same reason people liked Deadpool, though I felt it was slightly overrated, but just slightly).

It was a nicely done homage to westerns, focusing on characters as opposed to the same old save the world shit, which made the stakes feel real. The movie was able to take itself just seriously enough, without losing the fact that we're still dealing with mutants/superheroes. I thought that the director did a fucking great job for pulling that shit off, and he actually seemed to care about the material/characters (I.E. Quentin Tarrantino and the like), as opposed to making shit that appeals to everyone (J.J. Abrams).

I was also surprised and pleased to see displays of core values of conservativism (makes sense as it is a Western), which is something movies typically gloss over anymore, because they are trying to push some political/social cause. First movie/show that I've bothered watching that hasn't tried shoving either "Fuck yeah America and Jesus!" (Neo-conservatism) or "White people iz racist!" (Neoliberalism) down my throat.

I enjoyed it, because it was the first movie I've seen in a while that was willing to harshly look at the human condition, while also showing redeeming qualities of our species, and didn't fucking preach at me the whole movie (clearly telling me how I'm supposed to feel about everything that is happening). I actually experienced the movie, and didn't just watch a movie for once.

I'm thinking about going to see this movie on my day off this week. Is it worth a watch?

What did they mean by this?

Paternalism?

Why did they make her speak Spanish?

Her spanish wasn't even that good

Went along with the fact that she was raised by poor Mexican nurses, and only knew broken English.

From Spain and trying to act Mexican, so it was probably pretty tough. I'm not a native Spanish speaker, but I could tell Mexicans would probably see though her accent.

However, to be fair, same shit with British actors/actresses that think they can kill the American accent, and you can tell they aren't American.

Magneto was the oven-dodger.

Logan is kino though.

Do you know how borders work?

Logan should have just killed a bunch of narcos. he would have literally piles of cash and could buy a super yacht