What was in the briefcase?

what was in the briefcase?

cheese

The flight plan. Mosquito Man was actually with the agency.

Little guys

reminder that all baneposting is now conducted by people who weren't here till years after baneposting died

rare Pepes

a lotta loyalty for a tired meme

The detonator

Would've been the mind blowing twist desu

what was in the briefcase?

>after baneposting died

The shared-dream inducing machine from Inception.
bravonolan

That yellow glowing thing from Lost

Money

Love particles as discovered by JJ Nolan during the filming of Interstellar

I came to post this.

Bane's soul

Batman vs Superman script

It only died due to a really aggressive bout of moderation.
But just like an ember it caught fire again and again.

THE PRIZEEE

your wife's son's pretty head

Marcellus Wallace's soul. Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs takes place on the same day, and the police are all caught up trying to find the diamonds from RD instead of stopping all the crime and violence committed by Marcellus and friends. This is due to Jewish hegemony resulting from ultra-violence frame sprouting out of the Inglorious Basterds, which transformed America into a wildly violent semetic paradise. The jews still run the jewelry industry, and thus are far more interested in recovering their own property than keeping the black man down.

Thus, like a virgin

I imagine that you open the briefcase and it's a doorway to the inside of another plane.

a smaller plane?

I saw Aidan Gillen at an airport in Uzbekistan a few weeks ago. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a hothead and bother him and ask him to take some men free of charge.

He said, “Oh, you want me to call it in?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “BANE? BANE? BANE?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my boarding, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my ticket up front I saw him trying to board the plane with like fifteen doctors in without paying.

The girl at the desk was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to file those with the agency first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the desk.

When she took one of the doctors and started checking for ID multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any master plans,” and then turned around and gestured a feather in his cap at me. After she scanned each doctor and gave them each a stamp and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by gripping his belt really loudly.

>after baneposting died
>baneposting died

fat fuck

Zero Days, torrents, scripts, and a pound of mescaline.

A cessna, no one flying it. CIA just takes the pilot seat and starts doing barrel rolls

>Thus, like a virgin
nice

poor CIA, the things he dream when he sleep on a chair in his agency cubicle

What was in that briefcase from the movie Ronin, Anybody know?

ACT

>big and tall

Oxygen

bane's backup mask

Me? I'd serve crab legs.