Philando Castile Armed Robbery Suspect?

Just found this article which seems to suggest that the man who was filmed by his girlfriend after being shot by police may have been a suspect in an armed robbery...

socio-political-journal.com/2016/07/philando-castile-was-armed-robbery_10.html

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2016/07/philando-castile-criminal-record-arrest-record-police-racial-profiling-criminal-history-rap-sheet-felon-crime-falcon-heights-minnesota-police-shooting-facebook-live-video-watch-lavish-reynolds-diamond/
vid.me/hvxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He did not do anything, my good sir. Did you not hear the weirdly scripted speech the woman gave on the phone video, as the policeman was shouting at them. Also how was she recording it when the guy was shouting to keep her hands on the dashboard?

He was an upstanding gentleman.

The transgressions attributed to him are untrue.

Attendance of his local congregation or tabernacle was daily.

DINDU!

You're allowed to shoot people without due process if they move their hands

>I can't believe in current year I'm responsible for my own safety
Please tell me you don't drive.

I like that picture but should say Jimmy Rustles

Why do you support public executions without trial

Why do you public executions without trial when niggers do it?

so if this is true then maybe his girlfriend's story is bullshit. can't you see the gun in his wasteband in the video?

You just found the article, that's been posted on Sup Forums over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over?
Wow good find.

Oh man white media is trying to hard.

Also, contrary to the girlfriend, he did not have a CPL.

Wasn’t sure. I was in a computer blackout for the last 31 hours. I don’t know what was posted here or anywhere else in that time.

Just like you're trying to type.

>There is a POSSIBILITY not a gauarantee that this guy may have done something highly illegal
>Therefore it is OKAY for this police officer to kill him in cold blood
>I am a bootlicker faggot, please rape my face

hahahaha holy shit. get fucked niggers

The gun was also just sitting in his lap

Dindu narrative destroyed

The article contains a link to the police scanner traffic.

Whether he was the actual armed robber isn't the issue. What is important is this... the reason he was pulled over was because he matched the description.

So... cop pulls over someone who MAY be the armed robber. He is in possession of an illegal weapon which is visible.

I haven't seen body cameras to show what happened between the radio call and the post-shooting video, but it still paints an entirely different story that the "innocent CPL holder shot for now reason" narrative.

I can't believe that sheboom lied to us

I think they are saying that he was not pulled over for driving while black, but he was pulled over because he was an armed robber, and therefore may be dangerous

>context doesn't matter in police shootings

Blm pls go

>cops must allow themselves to be killed for due process.

Good argument.

that could be any nigger in the neighborhood

all black people look the same just like how all asians look the same

You can see it on his lap. That shit was already out, homie. Fuuuu... how could I allow myself to fall for a nigger trick? I thought I stopped that nonsense years ago.

Never again.

You're really good at reading I'm going to run away now

Philando is the first person I've believed to actually have done nothing wrong in this whole BLM farce.

....If he was in fact a criminal, then I'm just gonna call it quits and kek myself into an early grave.

That beard and mustache, tho. Dose shoulder-length dreadlocks, tho. That small town and tiny population, tho.

It will absolutely make my day when they determine the make and model of the weapon they pulled off Philando is the same as the one in the robbery suspect's picture. That will seal the deal for me.

Fuck that fits the description broken tail light shit. It was murder deal with it.

>Thinking that kind of cop wouldn't do it to you as well.

Fuck BLM but that was murder plain and simple of a 2nd amendment practicing citizen. If the NRA marched I would join em on this one.

but didn't you see, the girl was sad in her cellphone video.

Never mind that she started like 10-15 minutes after they were pulled over and was refusing to get out of the car so nobody could do anything about her boyfriend that was bleeding out.

> wouldn't do it to you.

They wouldn't, at least in my town. I have a good relationship with the cops.

Then again, I'm not a criminal either.

heavy.com/news/2016/07/philando-castile-criminal-record-arrest-record-police-racial-profiling-criminal-history-rap-sheet-felon-crime-falcon-heights-minnesota-police-shooting-facebook-live-video-watch-lavish-reynolds-diamond/

check out this rap sheet

I find it hard to believe a cop would just randomly decide to shoot a guy. It's far more likely he had a gun and wasn't a CCW carrier.

>Implying I have a criminal record.

I like cops (civic Nationalist) and have been treated like crap by a aggressive one before. But they are to stressed and don't have the same standards as our military.

That's my point I don't dig BLM bull shit artist, but if he is a CCW carrier he would have no reason to lie to the cops.

>That beard and mustache
It has already been proven that its not him in OP's pic. Look at the beard in OP. There is no sideburn beard. Look at the dead nigger. His beard goes from his chin to his ear. Numerous threads on Sup Forums have already been over this. Lurk more faggot.

Gee, almost looks like three-days growth difference. Like I said, the clincher for me will be if the gun is the same.

This is how fast shit goes down this cop murdered him simple.
vid.me/hvxc

That Cop shot that man in cold blood and you know it. Asians admit this cop is autistic when?

The cop's a beaner, what does it have to do with Asians?

Please tell me you didn't just film my boyfriend committing armed robbery...