Do you think they ever get tired of having to pretend they like Kevin's movies?

Do you think they ever get tired of having to pretend they like Kevin's movies?

he puts money on their table and enables them to live their manchild lifestyles so I doubt it

They don't have too, Kevin Smith talks shit about his own movies before they even come out. He knows their dogshit. He so desperately wanted to be more than just a "dude weed! LOL piss and fart jokes!" and failed. Glad he's going back to mallrats.

Who is the bigger manchild? Walt or Bry?

Brian is. Walt has a family and runs a business. You don't have to let your hobbies define you. You can be a nerd and an adult.
This is my favorite show on tv. I watch it every week. I wish I had friends like these guys.

I don't even watch the show. I just listen to TESD.

But Walt doesn't drink or do drugs and almost certainly hasn't slept with anyone besides his wife. He also spends his free time watching TV Land and drawing cartoons.

Walt literally only eats chicken nuggets, he's one of those freaky eaters. Anything but chicken nuggets and he gags, which is why he doesn't like going places often. And he couldn't drive till he was near 30. Pretty sure Walt is the bigger autist manchild

all of those things are more adult-like behavior than their alternatives

yeah mallrats is so good, i hope the series(?) doesn't suck

On the other hand, Bryan is nearly 50-years-old and still lives with his parents.

Walt is on the spectrum. That's why he gets along so well with Gitem.

Walt Flanagan has never eaten a sandwich.

That one episode where Walt starts crying and being a child because he's on the loosing bowling team.
I wonder what his wife and kids look like.

Like bucktoothed fucktards.

UNFUCKABLE.

I had the misfortune of watching a part of an episode at a friend's house and this was the 100% real and not scripted event that happened in the show

>guy walks into store
>'lmao duudes I know everything about star warts, quiz me"
>"ok wat does the TIE in TIE fighter stand for?"
>'hmmmmmmmmm I guess I don't know"

the entire scenario was fabricated to stroke the frail ego of the viewer. the viewer is supposed to yell out "I KNOW IT STANDS FOR TWIN ION ENGINE HAHAHA I AM SMART AND LEARNED". everything about the show is fake, and I believe that deep down, the viewer knows it's fake, but to actually come out and say "that show is fake" would destroy the illusion that the viewer is smart and learned.

I don't care about Smith or his work but I love Comic Book Men, it's like a comfier Pawn Stars.

Of course, everybody knows it's fake. Walt and Bry joke about it on TESD all the time.

>Wanting to eat anything other than tendies
NORMALS VACATE

Nothing gets by you, huh?

You mean they don't stand around all day waiting for people to bring in interesting stuff to sell them? I refuse to believe that.

so you watch a boring show with the knowledge that it's fake? this must be some mutation of the autism gene

>g-guys... GUYS! I suspect that this show may in fact be scripted!
yeah. We know. Everyone does.
>.... Y-you guys have a-autism.

thanks for confirming that you, as well as all kevin smith fans, do in fact have an aggressive form of autism

I don't watch the show. I think it's awful. But I love TESD.

Says the guy who wrote a 400 word essay about how triggered he was by scripted reality show.

I'm almost positive Walt has never seen one.

He's been in a few of them...

He's in a bunch of them

I liked Tusk

I'm also almost certain he's never seen more than one episode of Comic Book Men.

I see commercials for this when Gladiator is on. I cant believe people actually watch this "show". To each their own I guess.

If Kevin Smith's name wasn't on it people would have shit them selves over it.

Would have been better if it was just "antiques roadshow" with comic books with Tell 'Em Stevedave style bantz. They spend way too much time on the overtly staged goofball shenanigans.

I wish it was just TESD.