Post movies where the book was better

Post movies where the book was better.

Post a link to the full audiobook.

I'll always remember this movie as the one time in my life I had a one night stand with some girl while walking through a A&W drive thru incredibly intoxicated

Make way, winrar coming through.

they are both unredeemable shit bro

We're done here

Contrarian trash

Everything by Steven King.

If you think that book is not objectively trash I've got some really bad news for you, try reading some actual literature.
Whatever this is Sup Forums, the most normalfag board which enjoy lowest common denominator capeshit as well.

>try reading some actual literature
Not an argument. You're just contrarian trash hating on it only because it's one of the best sellers and extremely popular.

Asif Kapadia is a hack.

Solaris

Debate me

Do some Google if you are incapable of actually recognizing awfully constructed prose and characters, blatant ignorance of the most basic rules of fiction and ridiculous historical inaccuracies which are only there to pander to the conspiracy theory loving idiots.

>Do some Google if you are incapable of actually recognizing awfully constructed prose and characters, blatant ignorance of the most basic rules of fiction and ridiculous historical inaccuracies which are only there to pander to the conspiracy theory loving idiots.

So you got no actual arguments and only spout fitting words?

Yes I'm done with you, enjoy your capeshit, it must be a masterpiece if it's popular.
Sup Forums is a joke.

the first half of this movie is pretty damn good, such a shame

Bye contrarian garbage

>historical inaccuracies which are only there to pander to the conspiracy theory loving idiots.

Examples?

> Book
> First two thirds are fairly dull, only setting the scene.
> The last third and especially the ending is incredibly, pure literature.

> movie
> First third is exceptional, pure kino
> ending is awful

How?

I swear, this board is worse than Sup Forums, and that's saying something.

>people think this isn't trash

I took a tour in Florence once that was about one of the books that the Da Vinci code guy wrote, where one would tour the sites about which he wrote. There was a Mormon woman on the same tour, she was half an hour late, and rude to the tour guide. She would always argue about various museum policies that didn't allow her to bring her bag inside, while started debating the tour guide for no reason. He was very polite about it, but I have it on good authority that she also clipped her fingernails during breakfast and left them in the cereal bowl. (she stayed in the same hotel as me) I say this, because that is the type of person who reads Da Vinci Code books.

Young DiCaprio > Old DiCaprio