Do amerifats actually do this?

Do amerifats actually do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BZ90tQnFHsi/?taken-by=chairman_marr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've never seen it happen

I've been on a plane probably 50 times in my life, never once has anyone clapped

When I used to live in America with my rich well traveled family I saw a lot of American's clapping on planes, especially on short flights within the USA.

Nope. Everybody's usually too tired to get worked up over it. Besides, landing just means it's time to go through the whole mess of waiting for idiots to pull down their luggage and get out of the fucking way.

Azoreans do it too, probably because of all the American influence.

americans are too fat

Once people in my flight did, because we had an emergency landing

>watching movie with some friends
>not at a movie theater, literally at one of their fucking houses
>credits roll
>4 or 5 people start clapping
>everyone joins in
>literally a dozen people around me all clapping to a movie that came out 2 years ago and is being shown on netflix at a random dude's house
this is too far

Uma

It's the Latin Americans, plus people from Miami.

Doubt it, they're too lazy to raise their hands for such a minor reason.

I've only seen Russians doing it. But it makes more sense them being grateful for not dying in a scary Aeroflot flight

Russians do it often. It's funny, why not?

only time ive ever seen it happen was on a plane full of canadians

>americans clap when they open the fridge

I only seen it happen once because the weather was so fucking bad the pilot had a hard time landing.

>americans clap after pouring the microwaved water

Only Dominicans do this.

Fly all the time, never clapped nor witnessed others clapping.

Happened a lot back in the post-9/11 period.

the only time this ever happened to me was when I landed in Canada

Yes they do.
I've been Frankfurt-NY and Paris-LA and both times 3/4 of the plane started clapping (americans).
Embarrassing honestly.

anyone ever sit on their finger right before the plane lands and when it goes THUD your finger goes YOINKS

Yes, americlaps do it. Flew From Miami to JFK and to Houston and it happened. Here in Columbia people do it all the time, it's cringy as fuck. Huezilians and Argies do it as well. I flew from Ezeiza to Guarulhos and from Guarulhos to Eldorado and all flights were a clapping fest. New worlders can be fucking cringy at times.
Also, americlaps start clapping after stepping indoors with their shoes on.

Yes I saw it in Omaha after some turbulence
Also when I was visiting cousins in Idaho people clapped after the church service

Americans barely do it, Israelis do.

No here is what they actually do.
instagram.com/p/BZ90tQnFHsi/?taken-by=chairman_marr

Swiss clap a lot too.
t. airplane clapper

You clap if it's a scary landing. As a "good job pilot" sort of a thing. Happens like one out of 20 flights. Like if it's storming and super bumpy and you don't see the runway from your window until you're 5 feet off the ground.

I thought only russians do this

>be american near death
>survive
>claps

this.

I don't fly but I can confirm that this is how things are supposed to go.

>Americans clap after every step
>It's their thighs clapping
(Not everybody here is fat but I see too many HamPlanets to deny this stereotype)