JUST

JUST

FUCK

Way to cash in on the trend several years after everyone has moved on, and also not bring back any of the talent that made the first one good (on top of Roon-Roon being axed, Fincher isn't coming back to direct).

I see Sony's still on top of things

This is Amy fault.

>No Fincher
>No Rooney

Why bother?

Just fuck my series up

;~;

goddamn that's sad

Why are we getting The Girl in the Spider's instead of The Girl Who Played With Fire? It's the 4th book not the 2nd.

>billionaire heiress
>justing

not gonna happen user

Is Fincher coming back?

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME AMY

>The Girl in the Spider's
In the Spider's what?

girl with the dragon tattoo is tumblr shit

eat shit idiots

only reason i can think of is that it's fairly recent as opposed to the 2nd one.

also the 2nd is a straight sequel starting off pretty much right off where 1st ended, so maybe people would think it would be extra weird to have different actors.

also maybe the 4th is just better

ROO ROO MADE A POO POO

the first one isn't though

Finchers movie is a well made film. I want more films, not flicks.

sony is retarded

If Fincher wasn't returning then Rooney shouldn't give a single fuck

If he does return... yeesh

>In November 2015, The Hollywood Reporter announced that Sony was planning on rebooting the franchise with an adaptation of The Girl in the Spider's Web, a 2015 novel by David Lagercrantz that was a continuation of the original Millennium trilogy. According to the report, neither Mara, Craig nor Fincher were likely to return for the film;[127] TheWrap reported that Alicia Vikander was discussed as possibly taking over the role of Salander.[128] However, while promoting Carol, Mara stated that she is still signed for the sequel: "As far as I know I'm doing it until someone tells me otherwise [...] I'm doing it unless someone tells me that I'm not—and then I still might do it [anyway]," she joked.[129] Steven Knight will serve as screenwriter.[130] In November 2016, Variety reported that Fede Alvarez would direct the film, which would be a sequel rather than a reboot, with Mara returning.[131] It is scheduled to be released on October 5, 2018, and feature an entire new cast.[132]

Why bother make a Spider-Man movie with 3 villains after everyone gave you shit for making a Spider-Man movie with 3 villains?

Why bother reboot ghostbusters with an all female cast and then spend all your time yelling at everyone who doesn't like it for being sexist instead of actually making it good?

Why bother make a feature-length movie about emojis and cast Patrick Stewart as literal poop?

It's a trick series of questions because the answer to all three is cocaine

>This A-/B+ mostly movie actress from an acting family has been silently enduring a very subtle but ever growing transformation. She has always had issues with her birth assigned gender, but due to her very conservative background and, later in her life, her acting career, she had to keep this undercover and had tried many times throughout her life to conform to being a girl (she even used to be very feminine during a good period). It was a certain role (which by the way she contended hard for) in which she could explore a more gender-fluid appearance and demeanor, that she had the chance to experiment with a more authentic self. Ever since then, she’s been struggling to keep the glamourous and lady-like appeal demanded from her. However, due to a tremendous emotional turmoil, related and unrelated to her intimate problem, the past months have been hell on earth to her. She drifted away from close people, made some other bad choices, and even made a public appearance a few months ago covered with fresh scars on her arm. She’s very depressed and lonely but has no one she feels she could reach out to and tell the truth.

oh god she's not going to take this well.

>Vikander

Can't believe rooney got dropped for her

Just goes to show that if you get your ass eaten on camera people are going to resent you as oppose to respect you

Lair, obviously

it's a misprint

but why? she was perfect for the role

> JUST

Just what?

their conversation consisted of her saying she only would do a sequel if it was done in lego

>American version

Who gives a shit.

WTF She even got real life piercings for the role

Hollywood is retarded

>fede alvarez as director

DROPPED