ITT: Ask a congressional staffer anything

ITT: Ask a congressional staffer anything.

How many cocks can you take at any given time?

1. Give us some proof that wont get you fired or GTFO

2. How fucking corrupt is congress? Give examples if possible

Why do you hate America®?

This was similar to the question I got yesterday, but I suppose probably 2.

Whats your annual income?

I'm not at the office right now, I'm back home in my home state. It's not that crazy to be a staffer, basically I just talk to congressman. Is there something I can provide?

2- My guy isn't corrupt, if he is I don't know about it. Everyone takes donations though.

I make about 60k
I hate what we've become

Do you suck dick?

you ever help the president murder people?

yes, i'm literally gay.

I'm a staffer, not Bourne
My guy did vote on Obamacare though, so take that as you will.

>>I hate what we've become

Do you think the conflicts can be solved peacefully, i.e. plutocracy, AIPAC/jewish influence, extermination of the middle class?

Did you suck your congressmans dick before?

No, my congressman is straight, and too old for my tastes anyways.

Have you ever blown someboday at work?

I hope so, but the way it's looking now makes it more and more difficult, this whole thing with Hillary I think has exposed the level of corruption within the party leadership. I'm just a low level staffer, but I know people aren't listening to their constituents. Nobody cares what petition you sign unless its extremely narrow and has a LOT of attention.

How out of touch are congressmen?
How much do they hate whites?
Are they all as incompetent as they seem?

Ok, well can you give us your guy's state and whether he's part of the house/senate?

No, as good as a story as it would be to fuck someone in the bathroom on the hill, I'm not about to lose my job.

Are you Jew or closely related to Jew in any way?

Is your congressman anti gun

California Representative
This is always interesting to me, congressmen are incredibly good actors, they come to their home states and go do the local barbecues and events hanging out with the locals who make often times less than half of what the congressman makes, yet he's able to mingle and joke with these guys as if he gives a damn about their sons shitty school or that the town roads are crumbling.
I mean don't get me wrong, we do what we can, but at the same time, the answer is that absolutely congress is out of touch. I think there are a few good congressmen and women who are truly empathetic, but many of them are career oriented. Career over constituencies.

"Hail Caesar!"

hahaha

oh man

You are basically a larval parasite at this point in your life

I hope things go badly for you and your dreams are crushed publically

No

He's not personally, but when Hoyer is in the room he is moderate in favor or gun control

Please answer this and also pro Trump or nah? Thanks

on a scale of 1 to 10, how embarassing was the democrat sitin to protest ''gun violence'' ?

Thanks. Trump?

thanks, Whats the craziest shit you or your guy has ever been involved in on the hill?

Is he a Democrat

So they are basically sociopaths
What hurts them the most that can be done fairly simply? Waste their time or makes them look foolish or angry

Disagree with him on a few things. He's either a genius or the worlds luckiest accidental idiot. I can't tell which. I don't think his Presidency would be the doomsday people think it would be. I also think it would effectively destroy the GOP as it already is. We're pushing the libertarian narrative more and more because we know the GOP can't survive, but personally I think we're creating a monster that will be more powerful than the GOP was.

Short answer, I don't like Trump, I don't like Hillary, but I'm a Dem who works for a Dem what am I to do?

I love guns, I own guns, I wasn't at the sit in though.

Yes

Bad Press or an incredible amount of money against them, Remember Rep Grimm? This kills the man

This Hillary Clinton thing is killing us all, honestly she has been such a pain in the ass. Don't understand why she's still up there, everyone can see she's bad news.

Is he a career politician or is he a recent electee?

He just got to the house a few years back, but he's been in politics for a good portion of his life at this point.

What happens to you if he losses his seat

Do you think Gowdy is based as fuck?

Wait are you one of Jackie's staffers?

Either I hope that one of the other staffers puts a good word for me in with his guy, or I can always try to go into advising in the public sector, although at my level, it wouldn't be very lucrative.

>This Hillary Clinton thing is killing us all, honestly she has been such a pain in the ass. Don't understand why she's still up there, everyone can see she's bad news.

I'd reccommend looking into the /Cfg/ threads. FBI user who is a data analyst basically said that she's infected both sides of the isles and to bring her down would involve a good portion of the US gov going with her too. Basically like a metastatic cancer in/around vital organs

Any tips for a starting path to join the CIA

(IK its outside of your area but just wondering)

Yes and no, everything he does is politically motivated, not that what we do isn't. He's kinda just annoying.

Like he wears that R on his chest like it's a battleflag instead of trying to work with us to get something done. He's in a safe district through, no real reason for him to cross the aisle.

Whats the main economic driver for your district. i.e AG, silicon Valley,

I've read them, I honestly don't know that it's that deep.

What I do know is that we're in a rough patch, my guys seat is probably safe, but I mean this honestly doesn't feel right and I don't trust her. I trust my guy, I've worked with him for a while now, but her and a few of the leadership strike me as feeling pressured more than normal.

I shouldn't give too much away in terms of who our constituents are, but I can say a recent focus for us has been veteran opportunities. We have a strong focus on healthcare and tourism as well.

I'm not sure I can answer this and know what I'm talking about, but I'll try anyways.

Like analytics, field work or advising?

Do white Democrats have an inkling that they will be replaced once there are enough brown people? Or do white dem politicians think they can get elected with no white people?

Thanks for attempting, again I know its outside your area.

Mostly interested in Analytics and/or Field Work

THIS

Your guy is jared huffman

Is your boss a conferee for the NDAA?

How much money did you make?

How much do you work?

How did you get the job?

It wouldn't surprise me if it was that deep. My gut intuition is that its infected more of the higher career politicans. Corruption is more of an interwoven web like the roots of a weed. Everyone connected will do whatever they can to prevent themselves from getting uprooted.

I actually think in those cases, it makes better congressmen. I know for example Rep Hahn actually tries to represent her constituency because she needs that crossover appeal.

Although that being said, its extremely hard to be unseated. I would be more concerned about a first time runner.

I would imagine it would be like any other job except you need to be squeaky clean unlike the USDOS. Get a degree, go intern somewhere, and try out?

I'm trying to keep who I work for a secret.

No relpy guess i was right

I work less now than before, I started out as an intern when i was in college getting my degree. I worked at his local office volunteering, doing get out the vote calls, canvassing. As the election season got moved up I got "promoted" to planning events and working closer with the congressmen on policy and platform, we were getting up to 80hours a week in when it got close to election day. Initially it was unpaid. When we won the election, my guy offered me a position as paid staff and that was that.

I've heard from other before that the amount of cluelessness and incompetence can be truly scary at times. Like people not even remembering how they voted or what a bill was. Have you seen this?

Yes absolutely, this tends to happen in the smaller districts. Not to be partisan, but particularly districts with extremely religious bases, and that's because most of those voters are single issue, they don't probe their congressmen as much about other issues so long as they keep repeating their god fearing Christians.

Honestly it seems like a good portion of the time, the crazier the congressman seems, or the more wild they seem, the dumber they are. The most calculated and intelligent representatives I've come across often are very quiet and reserved.

Think Rep Gohmert for loud and dumb

My congressman is Devin Nunes, is he loud and dumb?

He's interesting, he's true to his convictions.
He does say dumb shit often though, we've had spats with him before about a few stuff.

How easy is it to pipe interns in Capitol Hill?

Interestingly enough, if its as bad as some people think it is, the House of Reps and the Courts will be our saving grace. Most house members I think would probably be too lowly to be involved that deeply, and I have confidence in SCOTUS, as misplaced as that might be.

Depends, easy for me, just turn on Grindr and we're in business. Although you don't know who youre gonna meet 90% of the time.

Have you ever been offered bribes by lobbyists?

Name and shame them plox.

>Grindr

But-but I don't want BP.

I'm a staffer, not a congressman, but lobbyist come in all the time. It's not always bad, we get lobbyist from decent things too, green energy will put up some jobs in our district if we work on redistricting or this or that. We've had most of our money come in from a Dem Pac though desu.

Is being a chairman for a committee make a congressman a hotshot?

>I'm a Dem

kill yourself commie scum

What the fuck does a congressional staffer even do?

Females can get around too I guess, it's like anywhere else, but you have people from all over the country. It's nice being a staffer not really needing to worry who I fuck. I'll fuck a Republican staffer fresh out of college away from home who works for a religious nut congressman then go and fuck a San Fransisco staffer. It's neat.

It varies, I've worked on remarks, I've hammered out policy, we leave most of the research stuff to interns. We go have meetings with other staffers on legislation that we need pushed through committee. We work deals, it's a lot of negotiating and wring and rewriting. Lots of standing around thinking about compromise.

It depends on the committee, but it can give you lots of clout if you're on a big one.

Overtime? Or are you just a salaryman monkeying for the government?

Do you consider yourself a useful idiot?

Who cares what this Democrat faggot has to say, fuck him

I'm salaried.

When things get monotonous absolutely. I remember early on in the field offices running coffee runs when I was an unpaid intern, useless.

>he doesn't know what "useful idiot" means

I guess you really are a useful idiot

Whats it like knowing that your opinions don't matter at all to your congressman or to anyone in any way that could affect change in the way you want it? Partisan politics are stupid, but I'm honestly trying to make this place better. Remember, I'm a staffer not a congressman.

What's it like being a useful idiot who is helping foreign and domestic agents to subvert our country through liberal policies into a globalist communist one world government?

>California

You are literally aiding traitors to this nation and the Constitution

haha, oh you're one of those. We literally get someone like you on the phone once a week.

>haha our country isn't bought and paid for by foreign influence
>haha the Clinton Foundation is just a meme
>haha my piece of shit boss isn't an anti-2nd Amendment communist
>haha California isn't in an enormous amount of debt from our gibmedats policies for brown people and our hatred of whites

Sorry you're too stupid to see the implications of your actions.

We actually do think the Clinton Foundation is a problem. Partisan politics aside, Clinton is a raging demon. That's not secret, we're fighting the TPP, but again, you've got too much leadership fighting you. What would you have us do?

>What would you have us do?

1. Condemn Hillary openly. Every Democrat at the hearing was 100% on her side.
2. Condemn Obama's new communist project to form a North American Caucus
3. Reject Obama's HUD program that places diversity quotas on zip codes and neighborhoods
4. Stop trying to drive wedges between people with things like baking gay wedding cakes and tranny bathrooms
5. Condemn the funding and implementation of teaching public school students about gender identity and stop encouraging them to be transgender
6. Somehow gay marriage is a matter of federal authority, yet the 2nd Amendment is a state's right. That makes no fucking sense whatsoever and it needs to change.
7. Stop shoving your anti-white policies down our throats and stop encouraging and enabling the media and academia to push these divisive teachings
8. Stop trying to disarm rural whites because brown people are committing crime left and right
9. Stop encouraging illegal migration and migration from 3rd world countries. Additionally, stop trying to force refugees upon us

That's a good start

Most of that stuff is bullshit, but lets put that aside for the moment, I shouldn't even be entertaining you, but I'm hopefully maybe you'll understand a bit more.

Lets pretend for a minute, all these things you said have some kind of rooting in reality. We're pretending.

I say hey congressman, you know how we hate Hillary? Why don't you, you Representative, take on the entire Dem establishment and presumptive nominee AND the President. Yeah you'll get kicked off every committee you sit on, and yeah the DNC will run a candidate against us next election and we'll lose and then have absolutely zero power, but yeah lets do that.

Any ability we have to resist changes that we think aren't fair or right or unjust, we're going to have by working quietly. Maybe if he was a Senator, but a house member is too weak. Especially from a district like mine where we actually DO need to play politics.

>Most of that stuff is bullshit

Yeah, ok. Liberal debate tactics in action. All of it is legitimate but you have no argument.

>Wahhh we'll get kicked out

And thus you are complicit and a useful idiot. It's pretty simple.

Why would you get fired for telling us which representative you work for?

What is this guy's name? I need more for my reaction face folder.

Dir. Coney? Or the kid behind him? That's a great image.

I'm one of the only gay staffer in my office, so it would be easy to narrow it down, and i'm talking to an image board associated racism among other things.

The kid could be a congressional liaison with the FBI, or he could work for literally anyone, I don't know him.

switching devices here

Post boipuccy

This is the new me

I'm a top

is your man the bottom?

Post feminine penor