radaronline.com/photos/max-wright-becomes-recluse-drug-gay-scandal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

red hitch

cock

Puppet kino?

Is Alf Jewish?

Yep.

What the fuck? I don't remember this.

>That episode where ALF has the hots for his adopted sister.

youtu.be/4RwbwKo7sTc

Remember when the dad from ALF got caught on camera smoking crack in a seedy hotel room with a couple gay bums and they were fucking and blowing eachother while smoking Crack?

He was a good friend.

It's from the best episode of Mr. Robot so far.

I member.

I have to admit, I'm a child of the 90s and was born after Alf.

What's the whole appeal of Alf anyway? Hes always mentioned with POGS AND EIGHTIES STUFF

It was just a fun little show, like Harry and the Hendersons

REMINDER THIS MOTHERFUCKER EATS CATS

As a cat guy, fuck Alf for this.

>You're 94 years old, how the FUCK do you not know what Alf is?

ALF was the best sitcom ever created. Never topped.

Good riddance.
Cats are god damn parasites that don't care about you and just use you for food and attention.

>2017
>Not eating pussy

You have to go Melmac.

Cats hunt vermin. Dogs have no value unless you're herding livestock.

ALF was the '80s. I can't think of any show more '80s than ALF.

Dogs are companionship that genuinely love you and will defend you from niggers.

>To accommodate the puppeteers the floor of the set was riddled with trapdoors, adding a whole new and nervewracking dimension to the human cast's attempts to hit their marks. There was reportedly so much tension among the actors that one of the leads, Max Wright, simply walked off the set after the finale was shot and never said goodbye to anyone. He disliked the puppet, claiming that it got the best lines. Paul Fusco also was very particular about ALF, and disliked rehearsal. Even years later, Tina Fey discussed how, when working on NBC's 75th anniversary special, ALF's crew was very hard to work with.

Reminder that ALF ended with him getting captured and carted off to a government facility where he will probably be vivisected, or at the very least experimented on and interrogated for years

The ending to ALF was fucking horseshit.
Fuck NBC and fuck jews.

>companionship

Yeah for beta losers who can't get a girlfriend.

>defend you
I got a baseball bat for that.

AS SHOULD HAPPEN TO ALL VAMPIRIC PEDOPHILE SPACE JEW ILLEGAL ALIENS THAT ENTER THIS COUNTRY ILLEGALLY!

>beta losers who can't get a girlfriend

You literally just described cat men. Don't be a cat man. It's fucking embarrassing.

But anyway, this thread is about ALF you gay cocksuckers.

>I got a baseball bat for that

No you don't. If you can defend yourself against niggers with a baseball bat, you're not the type of person to own a cat.

I'm shocked ALF hasn't been rebooted. It seems like such easy fodder for a modern studio to do. Hire a celeb and plug the voice into some shitty CGI character.

´Have fun with your stupid animal.
At least dogs can think for themselves.

The guy who owns ALF and created him likely wouldn't allow this.

I miss the 80's and 90's. I used stand tall on the wings of my dreams. Rise and fall on the wings of my dreams. Now I just masturbate three times a day and cry a lot.

The 90s was garbage.
The 80s however was indeed awesome.

t. Cousin Larry

youtube.com/watch?v=she9JyxX_iY

Remember that episode where Alf calls everyone a nigger?

You're nuts, both were glorious.

Don't be ridikolus. ;_;

80's television was awful

>There will never be a very special episode of ALF where Alex Jones gets the whole family woke after they buy water filters and then turns ALF into a rug

Are you kidding me?
ALF? The thread you're in? Cheers? Cosby Show? 80s was gold for sitcoms.

Outtakes are the best part of any show.

Wrong, very fucking wrong.

This makes me want to slaughter all the cats in my neighborhood.

Are you me?

LETS CHOP CATS!

Did that end up being true?

See

He just literally raped that young girl.

>Enquirer
So no

Yeah, you fucking retard, they CGI'd the pics (twenty years ago) and got his wife to talk about it in the press right? And I guess the cops that arrested him made it up for the Enquirer too right? Go back to /x/ with your tinfoil hat you dunce.

radaronline.com/photos/max-wright-becomes-recluse-drug-gay-scandal/

Didn't your parents not to believe what people say on the internet?

The National Inquirer is known forhaving little to no credibility.

>explorer

Damn, Alf has good tastes in guitars.

There are pictures of him doing it you goddamn retard. He's talked about it. Did your parents not realize they should have gotten an abortion?

Max Wright's agent please go

Max was great in ALF, but yeah he has(had?) some pretty big demons.

In the end it doesnt matter to me, I really enjoyed him as Willy Tanner and thats the only thing that matters.

Hey I got nothing against sucking some cock after smoking a little crack, I'm just saying it's obviously real.

I know, i was just saying how as an alf fan i was shocked when i first saw that but that it doesnt really matter in the end.

Good example of how booze and drugs can ruin a life though.

Guy was apparently a stage actor.

remove this creature, it unnerves me

Hey your face bugs me too but if we got rid of all the uggos I'd end up talking to myself.