Are Persians white?

Are Persians white?
No seriously, their language is part of the Indo-European language family.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_people
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no.

no

FPBP

But she looks pretty white desu.

Maybe to a German. She looks Arabic to me.

Indian langshit is part of the Indo-Euro family. Do you consider them white? Fucking dumbass.

probably plastic surgery on her

Yes

Some northern Indians can be considered white.

Fuck off I'm Iranian and offended.

Do you hate Arabs?

No, they can't.

>A fucking leaf

They are Caucasian. And a shit ton better then Arabs and other semites.

not all of them look like that, the upper class are usually the ones that do. and yes they are white enough

Nothern Indians are white

No I've only met 1 in my life and he was really nice.

let's be honest here

If we were to have a pan-european/ white identity, we could definitely have a clause that any above average IQ woman with blue eyes can be married.

Why?

Funny you say that because most of Europe isn't blue eyed.

No Indians are white.

Because they are not white.

>If we were to have a pan-european/ white identity
We should never have one.

true persians are white, iranians are not nessicarily

What defines White?
For me it's a fair skin tone and caucasoid facial features.

No, but it is okay to mix with them. Germany and Iran always were good friends.

Being a European ethnic group.

you realize india was colonized by white people,and white indians have nothing to do with them being from the north, right?

also even bollywood tier white indians do not look truly white

>cacasiod facial features
What features?

Are Greeks white?

he is just overcompensating for his angloid heritage. by accusing other he shifts the focus from himself

Sure.

Not anymore, they are not.

caucasian*
I'm retarded and can't type.

You are cherrypicking examples. Are there some white looking Indians and Iranians? Sure. Keep in mind that Alexander's empire encompassed those areas and thus it's likely that some whites moved in those territories.
Does this mean that North Indians and Iranians are white? NO

They used to be. Then mass migrations of arabs happened. Kind of like what's happening today desu.

Are Finns white?

Good work Mehmet.

Of course.

Sure buddy

I mean what are Caucasian facial features? And you were correct to call it Caucasoid that is what it's called. Like mongoloid and negroid.

Is she white? She's from Lebanon.

obviously not

Caucasoid features are not an indicator of being white. Most Somalis have causoid admixture and features. Are Somalis white?

Hungarians are not really european ethnic wise, same with finns. whites exist outside of europe, as the euros displaced former euro language groups in pre-history (Basque is the only remainder) and Persians (not all Iranians are Persians) are from the same group of tribes who went to Europe, just that they settled in Persia, and then raided Northern India for centuries.

If Spaniards and Italians whiteness is under discussion what makes you tink Iranians are white?

Caucadois means (at least to me):
-high cheek bones (no round face)
-large but slim nose
-no slanted eyes

>Hungarians are not really european ethnic wise,
Wrong they are. Hungarians have very little original blood and are mostly germanic/slavic now.
Finns are heavily mixed with nordics and some slav

No.

Glad you agree.

Finns are white. Saying otherwise is stupid.

>Hungarians are not really european ethnic wise, same with finns.
Yes, they are Europeans. Finno-Ugriic is just a language grouping. Ethnically they are similar to the other nations around them. You are repeating obsolete memes from the 1800s with no substance to them.

>whites exist outside of europe
No. White means European.

a lot of them mixed with arabs i think, still qt tho

That's why I said a fair skin tone is also neccessary to be considered white.

They are Mong rape babies though.

I say yes, as there are plenty of Lebanese, Syrians, and Palestinians who are white, or at least so white that if they walked down a euro street everyone would think they are white.

Of course, you also have very non-white folks too.

are they hot?
are they prone to degeneracy?

that's all you really need to know.

The Mongolian Empire never got anywhere near Finland. The furthest North they got was to Central Russia.

>no round face
So the Welsh aren't white?
>high cheek bones
THat's a native American feature
>slim nose
So the Romans weren't white?
>no slanted eyes
So the Finns aren't white?

>-large but slim nose
So Nigel Thornberry's not white?

You can find white looking people in all of MENA since it was under European rule for so long. This doesn't mean that those are white countries

i think that a descendant from something as great as alexander's empire would warrant desire
technically aryan or not

Lol she has white skin, blonde hair and blue eyes.
What more do you need to consider somebody white?

What is with fucking Anglos always dictating and saying who is white and who isn't.

>>Hungarians are not really european ethnic wise, same with finns.
>Yes, they are Europeans. Finno-Ugriic is just a language grouping. Ethnically they are similar to the other nations around them. You are repeating obsolete memes from the 1800s with no substance to them.
I said they are not european. didn't say they are not white.

If you call finns white, who are from siberia, or hungarians, who are are from the Andronovo culture that outside of the european culture. But still are white.

Whites historically had a much larger range then just Europe.

Hey Slovenians do the same they always say Italians aren't white or Croats aren't white and all that.

>most Somalis
Lol, what?

Obviously this are generalizations, some people among white people will deviate from this norm.

kill yourself

That Semitic nose is hideous.

So why do they look so chinky?

It warrants desire for its achievements, this doesn't make it white.
Besides events which happened thousands of years ago are not that relevant today.
Italy was the seat of the Roman empire, but it's not a country you want to emulate, at least in it's modern state

Just cause you are not considered white does not mean you are a bad person or inferior, it just means you are different. A lion is not a tiger, they are both badass but different

obviously not

please have cancer

You're face is hideous

Is she white or not?

that's my point

why not get the monopoly on blue eyes while we can??

brits are always against this

fuckin give it up. You guys were the ones instrumental in the destruction of anglo-saxon rule and germanic rule etc. etc.

We could have been fighting over Anglo-Saxon vs Celt vs Russo vs Germanic, but instead, we are fighting about whether we should have a white identity or not.

Hope you're fuckin happy, eternal anglo. I would love to have an Anglo-Saxon identity only. In fact, the whole world's culture is currently the individualism and fairness under the law of anglo-saxons, without them even realizing it. It would have been great for that to have been the argument. Fucken wouldn't it have?

for me it is

-Individualistic
-Ethical to a fault
-Obsessively good
-Intelligence coupled with Creativity
-Pragmatism
-Lightish Skin
-Features other than black eyes and black hair
Beards

We have to be careful with the "Italians and Greeks aren't white, just look at their skin!" thing.

If you took 1 million germans, and plopped them in Africa, without ANY racemixing I guarantee you they would become brown within 10 generations.

Hungarians are the pure representation of one of the 3 later groups that make up modern europeans.

Oh well I guess that is ok then.

They are around 40% caucasoid genetically from backwards migrations coming from the arabian peninsula. This doesn't make them white

i don't sleep with white men today for their achievements. they're fucking useless and cry all the time.

yeah achievements don't matter from a long time ago, which is why the white race is such a fucking joke right now

i just think it's hot that the pale skinned women in these regions may have descended from a macedonian conqueror

Are niggers white? Some of them have blue eyes and freckles.

That is not true at all. I don't consider Italians none white nor Croatians and never in my life I have heard anybody say that. That's only an Anglo thing. Being so obsessed with being White and shit. No one else fucking cares. Like literally no one. Except far right wingers but they are a pro mil of population.
Only question there to ask is is this human good or is this human bad. Why the fuck you would care about colour of the skin.

you need that extra umph

also

the main deciding factor of whiteness, as everybody knows, is

PINK

NIPPLES

are the nips pink?

Even the lightest skin toned chinks have brown nips (unless they have had cosmetic surgery)

If that the case, then you must remember that whites went from Asia minor into what now Iran within recorded history. Thus there are plenty of whites in that area. Just like 300 years from now after Germany is no longer a white nation there will be blonde blue eyed german speakers popping up.

Be from a European ethnic group.

They are both European and white.

They don't really, it is a bit of a meme.

> You guys were the ones instrumental in the destruction of anglo-saxon rule and germanic rule etc. etc.
What? We are the Anglo-Saxons. What do you think an Englishman is?

Anglo-Saxons aren't white tho.

Ofc she is white. Anybody else saying something stupid, must check his fucking eyes.

>Only question there to ask is is this human good or is this human bad. Why the fuck you would care about colour of the skin.
Where do you think you are?

Persian, Lebanese and Arab girls are my fetish.

Pooinloos are pretty disgusting though.

It is completely fine in my opinion, all European countries are different, all Asian countries are different, they are all good in different ways. By calling a large group of countries "white" or "brown" you ignore the individual differences- and there are vast variations across Europe and massive differences within countries in Asia- so it would be wrong to assume all "brown" people are the same, the same way it would be wrong to assume all "white" countries are the same

Lol no. Whites, who live in Africa, would get a natural tan and wear clothes like the people in MENA.
They wouldn't magically pop out brown kids.

>i just think it's hot that the pale skinned women in these regions may have descended from a macedonian conqueror
t. rape fetishist

Exactly, and she a Turk.

Just as there are whites all across what was Greece and Persia.

To some good, to some bad. Depends who you ask. But overall pretty good. I don't cause trouble and I am respectable.

Also if Anglo-Saxons are so superior why did the English people kick their ass in the 1800s?

No. Whites are OBJECTIVELY the most aesthetic race.
It's just natural to want to preserve them.

You're disgusting

"White" is a fluid term... you will never get an answer...

Try are they Caucasian...?

Anglo-Saxons are the English. We are the same group. English is just another word for Anglo-Saxon.

READ THE FUCKING STICKY YOU CANCEROUS NIGGER.

They are objectivily ugly.

No Anglo Saxons are Germanic.

Not that guy, but I want, and have spread my nordic genes across the world from India to South America.

That's a fucking bullshit. You have cutes in all cultures of all colours.

Indigenous Persian were White, but they've basically been mixed out of existence today, like the Spanish and Portuguese.

>The English are a nation and ethnic group native to England, who speak the English language. The English identity is of early mediaeval origin, when they were known in Old English as the Angelcynn ("family of the Angles"). Their ethnonym is derived from the Angles, one of the Germanic peoples who migrated to Great Britain around the 5th century AD.[6]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_people

I don't care about the rules on this board.

YOU ARE AMERICAN, AMERICAN, STOP WITH THIS NORDIC/GERMANIC ETC. BULLSHIT. Fucking Americans having no history, so they have to check their fucking genes to feel important. No wonder Irish hate you so much,