Was it cheating?

Was it cheating?

yes, but it is ok when the good guys do it

It was wizard buggery.

friendly reminder that Snape would shamelessly pad the Slythershit numbers

Was it children of tumblr from /twitter/?

Why do some people say Dumblefore was the real bad guy?

Dumbledore would never cheat, he was just doing his part to add a little twist to what was already the most exciting franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been distinguishable from the others. Aside from the incredible imagery, another one of the series’ consistencies has been its saturation of excitement and effective use of special effects, all to make nonmagic magical, to make inertia seem actiony.

Perhaps the die wasn't cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would always be a work of art that meant everything to everybody? Not just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be pro-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the pro-James Bond series in its inclusion of wonder, beauty and excitement. Everyone wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they still do.

>the books were even better though

"Yes!"

The writing is awesome; the book was terrific. As I read, I noticed that every time a character stretched his legs, the author wrote instead that the character "went for a walk."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope one time. I was elated. Rowling's mind is so governed by the rejection of cliches and dead metaphors that she has a lush style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will not go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, not trained to read Stephen King.

>dumbledore in the light
>malfoy in the dark
>this is the last time they spoke as friends

It was something, something dull lile it being one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises pethaps

All memes aside though each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

kek

Thank god Richard Harris died before he had to play a gay Dumbledore

He was born that way.

Dumbledore was revealed to be gay after he died.

Nope.

>no Ayn Rand in shit tier

you had one job

No if you paid attention draco snitched and lost his house fifty points setting in motion an event of future gryffindor house cups. The one hundred and fifty points the trio lost was compelled to be given back to the brave student who saved the fucking world. It was in that moment, that draco snitched on lonely hagrids visitors which truly set up gryffindor house to be legendary.

And this

Rowling told people Dumbledore was gay after Deathly Hallows was released. Harris was already dead.

>.t Malfoy

Those Hermione tits man, every single time I watch that scene.

>hermione
>tits

Guaranteed youre a robertsfag stonefag robbiefag etc she has bigger tits than all of those mosquito bites combined. Hopefully you aren't a retard and are only 16. She doesn't push them up usually.

Nigga everyone padded the numbers. You're not supposed to do that openly though. They had a good system going and then Dumblecunt had to ruin it for everyone on the last day.

>they had a good system going
>Snape takes points from Gryffindor every other day because Hermione is the only person who wants to answer his loaded questions and talk to the slimy git
You do know Slytherin won six years in a row you buttmad slythershit

Yea man

No. Sixty points for confronting Lord Voldemort isn't nearly enough. Same goes for playing death chess.

>having Hermione Granger in your class >multiple times a week for years on end
>don't kill her
>don't bash her head in with a cauldron again and again until the noise finally stops

I started teaching kiddos in january and that man was a saint.

It was a meaningless award and it was 'won' thanks to harry to mindfuck him into thinking he really is le chosen one.

Don't be a slimy git