Literally who can stop us?

Literally who can stop us?

Your defense lmao

Well see yall in February

>us

Which position on the Philadelphia Eagles do you play?

>Not knowing who Rick Lovato is
Joe Walker here, lmaoing @ ur life

Keenum says hi

BASED BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON IS BACK!!!

I'm not an eagles fan, I just missed Nick foles. He was fun to watch until he got exposed

As an Eagles fan, definitely this garbage EXPOSED defense. Darby was getting burned all day by backup receivers.

This is a falseflagger (most likely a Dallass Soyb oy)

Literally no Eagles fan left this game feeling confident about winning a playoff game with how atrocious the defense looked

Our defense

Oh, hey Nicholas

At least Foles isn't shit.

Demi Lovato's husband obviously

Hey Case, how does it feel to be in the "Good once Jeff Fisher stopped coaching" club?

Literally anyone. Honestly they should have to forfeit their playoff spot.

Congratulations on your win against the giants and following your easy schedule. You will be exposed in the playoffs I promise.

Hi Jerry!

12th man

lmao we clinched home field advantage in the playoffs, we didn't our defense to take this game seriously. besides, the giants always play against us with a chip on their shoulder

Easy schedule meme died last week, bucko.

Probably a team that's better than 2-12

It’s still alive and well. This is the 2nd time you’ve played against the giants.

And they beat the Rams last week.

he wouldn't know that, he just started watching football five minutes ago if at all lmao

Having 1 tough game doesn’t = having a tough schedule.

Panthers.

You played against the bears and the 49ers and they’re not even in your fucking division. Just admit that the eagles are can crushers.

>lost to the chiefs
>lost to the seahawks
>barely beat the rams giants chargers and panthers
oh boy, are we looking at a first round exit for the eagles? I think so especially with foles at the helm.

>Everybody being retarded when talking about the Eagles
All sides shut the fuck up

this pussy shit won't fly in the Doug era. the eagles are 12-2 in their last 14 home games so HFA is important, kys

>barely beat
ok buddy. By that logic the Steelers are due for a first round exit too. Foles had 4 TDs and no interceptions today, so I don't think he's gonna be a problem in the playoffs.

>Pederson noted his disappointment in the lack of effort for the defense during practice
>Defense plays horribly
He and Schwartz are going to have a long talk

No one

oh wow the defense didn't give a shit during a throwaway game, the Eagles are finished!!!

Qb, so watch check your fucking mouth

Beating 1 team does not an easy schedule make.

Good job out there today Nick

Anyone else already planning their Orson Welles posts? I can't wait for them to get BTFO in the wildcard round desu

>leaf in charge of knowing they just clinched a bye

The Giants did this to the Eagles defense the last time they played too (the game that they only won on a miracle field goal). Eli kept throwing these quick short passes in the hurry up offense and the defense couldn't do anything about it.

But then after that the defense woke back up and started playing well.

The defense is fine. They just have to figure out how to adjust to the hurry up offense and quick passes in case someone tries that shit in the playoffs.

They've cliched a first round bye. They're automatically in the divisional round.

*blocks your path*

He's Canadian, just humor him.

Prepared to be stopped... again.

carolina and jacksonville want a word with you

>the canadian cowboys fan
just be a pats fan like the rest of us, pathetic loser

You're a fucking idiot, leaf

Kill yourself

Rapes
Eat a bag of dicks fuck face
>Reid is your coach

north korea nuking us while were on the goalline on the last drive of the superbowl when ajayi is about to punch it in for the game winner