Was I just young or did 9/11 completely change the world...

Was I just young or did 9/11 completely change the world? Ever since then I feel like the world has got increasingly more negative. All this tension, what's the root of it all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nn9EVxueiyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

9/11 did change the world

Not really, you've just got depression like most people on here.

>what's the root of it all

israel

Yes. Many people felt the change.

Want to see something completely surreal that proves your point?

Look how lighthearted it is at the start. The change in mood by the end of the video is one of the craziest things I've ever seen and it persisted for 15 years at this point.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nn9EVxueiyc

I was 9 years old. What a horrible day.

9/11 combined with the never ending Iraq war

2nd post, best post.

But 9/11 did change America into a police state that is getting more and more tyrannical. It was already on this path but 9/11 greatly accelerated the pace.

>a police state
>barely even see police
>do whatever the fuck I want every day
try moving out of New York city and wallah, no more "police state"

i feel the same way desu

9/11 was a huge turning point

thank god bush kept us safe

You were not mature (and old) enough to understand the world back then - therefore your observation about the world now in comparison to back then is completely useless and bullshit.
Fuck you.

It's what led to the Patriot act which is essentially the document that has been ushering in the police state.
The beginning of the end of an era if you will.

American's are pathetic.
How many died in that one attack?
Not so many considering your population - that was one attack only.
Stop milking 9/11.

"Whats the root of it all?" Jews.

No, it pretty much changed the world on a societal level and as a matter of foreign policy. For better or worse, I hope Trump can make things better.

Anyway, I was 10 when 9/11 happened and my Dad was working off of Church St in Lower Manhattan. He made it out but I remember him coming home covered in dust because he wasn't disinfected on the boat ride from Battery Park to Hoboken.

I was speaking with my parents recently about it and they told me it was a huge deal because we weren't at war with a country like Iraq or Libya and using passenger jets as flying bombs wasn't something they would have done. It wasn't even a sophisticated attack in the technological sense. It was so simple yet so deadly.

It was literally a new type of warfare for them.

It changed my bank balance goyim

In my opinion it was the 2008 crisis that fucked up everything.

People were a lot more optimistic. It was the 1950's from1992-2000. Then it happened. Kids are all on pills. Tsa, nsa, Iraq, metrosexual, emo, skinny jeans and now ttannies

We went from liberal to uber conservative and now back to liberal

me and my friends tried not to stifile laughter during the impromptu 2 minute silence we had in class that day

i nearly burst out laughing when my friend disguised a laugh as a cough.

at that age we didnt really understand death and found it funny that a hotel had been blown up by "retard pilots"

This

MOVE ON
O
V
E

O
N

9/11 was both horrible and the final excuse needed to put the boot down on the world.

i worked in building 3 until 1997
it was amazing seeing your workplace all the way from brooklyn,queens

That's the irony, only a few thousand, maybe a few thousand first responders now dead from cancers. Was it really worth dismantling every constitution in the west? Who really hates constitutions? Qui Bono? Who likes to spy on people, and maybe torture some? Who likes crusading and holy wars? Fucking crypto Americano Christfags trying to bring about a dark age in the 21st century is the problem and it's not going away because mostly religious people breed. There is nothing new under the sun.

it didnt work though. more muslims are now in both our countries

No joke, any time I hear a date like July 2001, or 2000, 1999, etc. The first thing I think about that, is that the people there hadn't experienced 9/11.

In my mind, I see the world as pre-9/11 and post-9/11. It completely changed the world. It changed our views of the world outside of the US, and it kickstarted the conspiracy movement against the government.

It was a huge event.

I wonder "IF" 9/11 was done by the government, I wonder if they foresaw the extremely popular 9/11 conspiracy?

Remember the exact moment I found out. Playing vidya with my cousin, either Counter-Strike or Unreal Tournament - I think the former, and my father came down to tell us.