When will India rule this world?

When will India rule this world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
qz.com/459422/how-indian-families-took-over-the-antwerp-diamond-trade-from-orthodox-jews/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

windows was a much better OS before poos shiat it up desu

India will be world super power. IBM is moving to India too btw

superpower by 2020.

why are indians outside of india so good?

Indians can reach their Aryan potential when they aren't spending their time avoiding poo.

Krishnamurthy sounds like a new aged Irish guy. Krishma Murphy. Buy my whale sex and white noise collection meditation CD.

because selection bias, all of them that are the most experienced and intelligent leave the country at the first chance.

Never, because all the smart Indians leave.

This

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

>so many white servants!

Did they conquer the IBM loo already? Wtf!

The entire tech industry is one big shit show.

And it's Beautiful

Woah wtf weed dude

All those people are immigrants, I'd bet half of them were born in the USA. They are not associated with India.

>IBM is moving to India too btw

I believe the motivation there is places like India doesnt tax and regulate the fucking shit out of large corporations. Thats basically the reason why EVERY western corporation has rebased in third world shitholes. Oh and abundant slave cheap labor too that doesnt mind working 12 hrs a day with no benefits.

Not because of good human resources.

but the effect of that is they later come to Sup Forums and bitch and blame whitey about how white people be exploiting the colored.

fucking shit skins

What's GST?

>poland

Govt service tax, they are finally settling on tax instead of flip flopping.

Indian people are smart.
They invented the zero.

>awkwardly hiding his natural fear of plumbing and plumbers

Imagine an effeminate brown whitoid with a sneaky Jewish mentality but a low IQ. That is quinessentially a Hindu.

inbreeding turned half the population dumb and shitty but kept a portion (upper castes, traders, merchants, etc.) smart turbo-jews.

its made up of thousands of these secret club castes that are currently running the jews out of diamond processing and gold industries in various cities across europe. example is they took over 80% of the world's diamond processing industry.

qz.com/459422/how-indian-families-took-over-the-antwerp-diamond-trade-from-orthodox-jews/

>those people have lower IQs than you

k.

You can be below average and still be a sneaky gypsy.

india will make elysium real
while being a superpower

3 out of 6 in OP's pic are lower caste though. I just checked.