KINO?

KINO?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJ0NWQ0MasA
youtu.be/2-l7RJEfSFo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes. The guys can be real shitheads and some of the stuff is almost certainly staged, but they're funny as hell nonetheless.

An enjoyable and very funny show imo

Who's the best Joker and why is it Q?

Joe > Q > Murr >> Sal

my nan loves this and she's an 83 yr old brit

I get the feeling it's just a front for a prostitution ring

Sal

>murr better than anyone

you were close though, 6/10

Murr's funnier than Sal

Low IQ normie bait.

I'm not even sure Murr is a human being, helooks like something else disguised as a human being

Why is the 'O' in Jokers out of place compared to the rest of the letters?

because it's zany

Murr is a huge piece of shit. I met him once and he farted in my direction while I was eating my Subway sandwich.

Sal has to be the biggest drama queen ever. Also he behaves like he is the brains of the operation.

Sal bitching about everything is great because the Jokers never stop finding ways to punish him

Watching him squirm in the broken elevator was amazing

The English version is kino. This weird American trash is film, perhaps flick tier at best.

> English version is kino
absolute kek, Brit here, the UK version is complete shit.

False flag.

This

Why is it only Joe has a wife and kid?

youtube.com/watch?v=mJ0NWQ0MasA

Is it true that their live shows suck?

What is your favorite type of prank they do?

I love the competitions where they try to stack stuff on/attach things to random people in the grocery store, ice skating rink, etc.

Best sal punishment? youtu.be/2-l7RJEfSFo

My ex loves the show and saw them live in Vegas and said it was meh.

I loved the one where a guy has to stand in public with a megaphone up to their mouth while another guy remotely yells mad shit through it.

They aired a "live" special and it was basically them telling jokes about pranks they did.

Not really interesting.

The focus group stuff they do never gets old for me.

>British
>Funny

The obstacle thing they did was lame and the Sal punishment or whatever was gay. Whats crazy is how many people were there and how into it they were. Ironically, the pretaped pranks were pretty great.

MONDO DUKE

Q was engaged and it ended poorly, Sal is neurotic as all hell, and Murr, surprisingly, slams ass all over the country.

murr is at least the second best. Sal and Q are weak.

>LARRY

>JOE, CALL THIS GUY A NIGGER

is this a real event? can I go to it?

Murr is definitely the least favourite of the group, Sal and Q even did an episode of drunk history together, Murr had to do his alone.

>it's a "the challenge is to getpeople to do something so Joe just sets his face in a weird grimace with his eyes popping out like a crazy person and for some reason people just do what he wants anyway instead of ignoring him like the rest of the crazy street people" episode

>What Sal doesn't realise is that the girl he's making out with is actually Jewish

the British version is fucking trash... it was on BBC Three for a reason.

He looks like that laughing liberator meme

Comfy show. Glad to see Q is no longer suicidal, but it was great hearing him talk shit on the show, TruTV, and his career on TESD.

no its getting old